FL - Melissa Nease, 29, mother of 3, murdered in home, Ocklawaha, 28 Feb 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 122964
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems so targeted, I wonder if someone in her life was involved with criminal elements at some point and this was revenge for something. I wonder if the people who killed her were told or saw she would be alone.

Just a theory, I have no basis for it

From what little I could see of her FB page, there’s a pic that looks like she is with somebody serving time and there’s a comment that mentions 39 months. That’s on the public part of the page as I don’t have an account on f b.

That could be a gun in his left hand but even if it is I don't think it's the actual murder weapon. In the video it looks like something scares the *advertiser censored* out of him and he runs. Like gunshots coming from inside the house. Another thing is if this was premeditated (them coming to shoot her) I think he would have been more prepared for the gunshots. I think they or at least he was just as surprised as she probably was. I don't think they knew she would be there.

Sounds exactly like a robbery gone wrong to me. Never heard of hit men working in threes. Sounds expensive and foolhardy (why would someone want so many people to know their business?). My best guess is someone knew the family was on vacation and planned to clean out the house—quickly. Unfortunately, they weren’t aware that Melissa ended up staying behind.

Sounds exactly like a robbery gone wrong to me. Never heard of hit men working in threes. Sounds expensive and foolhardy (why would someone want so many people to know their business?). My best guess is someone knew the family was on vacation and planned to clean out the house—quickly. Unfortunately, they weren’t aware that Melissa ended up staying behind.
Theresa Sievers hit did have two men sent to kill her.

All it takes is one guy to be the hitman. The other two guys may have had no idea what was going to happen.

I’m guessing it will come down to something to do with drugs in some way. *Not* saying the victim was using or selling them, but the killers may have been trying to rob the place for money or maybe the people that lived there before sold drugs and the killers didn’t realize they had moved.

I moved into a place once where the previous occupant had been selling cocaine. No one ever came by after I moved in, thank goodness. I thought it was a neighborhood rumor, but soon got some info through my job that verified she was actually a coke dealer.

That could be a gun in his left hand but even if it is I don't think it's the actual murder weapon. In the video it looks like something scares the **** out of him and he runs. Like gunshots coming from inside the house. Another thing is if this was premeditated (them coming to shoot her) I think he would have been more prepared for the gunshots. I think they or at least he was just as surprised as she probably was. I don't think they knew she would be there.

That could be a gun in his left hand but even if it is I don't think it's the actual murder weapon. In the video it looks like something scares the **** out of him and he runs. Like gunshots coming from inside the house. Another thing is if this was premeditated (them coming to shoot her) I think he would have been more prepared for the gunshots. I think they or at least he was just as surprised as she probably was. I don't think they knew she would be there.
Bingo! JMO he didn't expect gunfire?

Do we know what time this happened? Start to finish.
I can see in the pics the one perp appears to be running away at nighttime. What time?
Do we know what time the ordeal began?

I doubt it was a robbery. Why? Three men with a least one armed with a gun to rob a house in a poor neighborhood? Nah. One guy might mosey through a house in a poor neighborhood looking for a few bucks, but three? Armed?
It is something else,imho.

You're most likely right. However, if they didn't expect anyone home the more the merrier to carry **** out.

Being from a low socio economic neighborhood these fools at least come in pairs. Usually high. Carry out large screen TV's, tools, you name it. If somebody has money "cash" and good jewelry you can go in yourself and have a lookout.

Again, I'm usually wrong in cases here. Just going by what is familiar.

Melissa was young and gorgeous. No doubt a nice person as well. Shot. Gone. Not coming back on this plane. So unfair.

This is a weird situation. Out of a beaten path residence, not a wealthy area. Imo it must be some small time hoodlums thought the whole family was going to be gone or it was more personal and an opportunity taken advantage of.

I’m still feeling the sting from being completely wrong on a case much like this so I’m still open to anything. The Burglary gone wrong seems very possible but I’m always more curious of the intent when a firearm is brought along. With it being in the south, maybe burglars bring guns because they know more people are armed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy
Back