FL FL - Miami-Dade Co, WhtFem UP16406, 18-30 & WhtMale UP16441, 30-40, in rural area near 294 St & 97 Ave, Dec'82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand why folks think he might be alive but why not let your family know for this many years? Why no contact? If he was in a halfway house of sorts and his name was on a comcast/internet contract or something could he just have continued to be registered without being at that location?

He already told his parents he was coming to see them in July. Suzanne told her family she would be home in August. So clearly they were in touch. Both never arrived home.

Why not just tell them you are gonna be away or off the grid. If his family still hasn't heard from him, I still think he is deceased and whatever happened to her happened to him also.

The detective is looking into this so maybe soon either they will be identified or listed as excluded.

Honestly, the details match up so well, I wonder if @othram could look into it.

Both were last seen in Florida, Stephen had drug issues with law enforcement, AND height and weight and everything matches them both. DOWN TO THE 10-YEAR AGE GAP between female and male.

If this isn't them, I'll eat my hat.

I would be shocked to find a better fit for possible identification, to be completely honest.
Family dynamics maybe? He got into some trouble and they ceased communication or maybe he did something to her and didn't want them looking around? Either way, hope someone gets some answers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back