Found Safe FL - Michael Andrew Williams, 34, Altamonte Springs, 21 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just such a slap in the face to people that are actually missing (and their families.) People who are truly in harm’s way. Now whenever anyone Googles this guy, all this missing stuff will show up. Hope he and his gf are proud of themselves.

It’s a Christmas miracle!! (Haha)

Curious what actually happened. I guess the FBI was really on top of it and finally smoked him out (sarcasm)
If only that Christmas Miracle could be extended to the REAL cases like baby V or Heidi and Margot. What an as*hat. This was a hot mess from the get go.

Honestly I think he is just hiding out somewhere. There are more worrying cases out there such as very young missing kids that need the attention more. MOO
I agree
If only that Christmas Miracle could be extended to the REAL cases like baby V or Heidi and Margot. What an as*hat. This was a hot mess from the get go.
i know I hope there is justice served

L
Hello there, I am his girlfriend Amy. Sorry for the delayed response but I e never heard of this site and had to create an account to respond. For the record Michael has never done anything like this to me before. Jill Spires I’ve been very polite in asking you to stop spreading rumors and making everybody believe he was a bad person. Michael yes has some issues to deal with as we all do but that does give you the right to take advantage of this serious situation. Michael and I did sell his truck to pay our bills and that was the plan until Michael did not return home that evening. We weren’t fighting when he left and he never refused to see his boys in fact I have even given you money until you blocked us because we asked to see them. I have all the text to prove it. Then out of spite you called DCF on me for no reason. I have raised a 23 and 17 year Old thus far without not even one problem, then you did that obviously because I had a child with your ex and you thought it would be funny? Wrong you have some major mental issues and the state has been in yours and your kids life because you are unstable. Please if you can’t behave yourself and stay focused on what is the most important and that is finding Michael instead of airing dirty laundry than please take a step back. Michael is missing and instead of looking for the next dollar sign for your boys help look for their father! Sorry everyone for the rant but I’m tired of having to defend someone that obviously needs everyone’s help. Please please stay focused on continuing to post missing persons post and praying for his safe return. If anyone has a question or concern feel free to message me and I’ll be more than helpful on answering on anything that I can or know. Thank you to everybody that has helped it is so very much appreciated. God Bless!
lol thank god fbi found him!

Well. Now his ignorance, including stupidity, is out there for all to see. Filing false reports and wasting resources are crimes. Child support will be the least of his concerns.

Let’s put those resources and volunteers toward the families that deserve them. The missing Dads who truly cannot come home to their babies.

you need to replace some letters in the link to (G_F_M) then it will work. Using the photo with the child is a bit much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back