Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
-- LS sent text messages to MS friends and family

-- MS’s family were relatively distant with him.

-- MS family noticed a different tone in his messages around Nov. 2015
and an inability to reach him by phone even as his mother grew gravely ill

-- MS simply stopped showing up for work and never came back to get the thousands of dollars’ worth of tools he left at place of employment

-- Defense attorney told jurors LS’ 7 year old daughter and boyfriend killed MS instead

-- The medical examiners testified MS was killed by single bullet to the back of the head

-- The state anticipates one full day of witnesses remaining plus a few additional hours and on track to rest by noon

-- The defense has four (4) or five (5) witnesses to call - lasting a full day.

TAVARES, Fla. (Court TV) — A Florida woman is on trial for the death of her estranged husband, whose body was found buried in their backyard.

Sep 11, 2024

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES​

So with one single bullet to the back of the head as testified by ME, that debunks the defense's theory of 7 year old and boyfriend killed MS.

Which wasn't true anyway. jmo

Nope.

So far we've had:

"Your honour, the 7YO daughter did it!"

Then "Your honour, the onetime BF did it!"

Now waiting on the "He was coming right at me, hands up, ready to unleash the ol' Bruce Lee. Right at me, your honour! So my 7YO / onetime BF / Me had NO CHOICE but to plug him once in the back of the head!!!"

AKA, the "Ashley Benefield" Defence.

Cadaver dogs have alerted in an area of the back yard of the Shaver residence.

Lake deputies find possible human remains in backyard of man who hasn’t been seen for three years

From the Article:

Sheriff’s officials obtained a search warrant and borrowed a law-enforcement dog that searches for cadavers from the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.

“When they came out to search the property, the dog alerted to an area of interest” in the yard, Herrell said.
Love those cadaver dogs! Hope they got extra treats afterward!

Wow this is turning into something creepy. My speculation is just maybe she was having an affair and her now "husband" helped murder him and put his body in the backyard. I can't necessarily see the wife doing a concrete slab to cover the body.
I sure wonder what the new "husband" thinks about her, now?

As I understand it, she had a boyfriend at the time of Michael's murder. That is who she is blaming it on this week. Not sure where he is, however. The new/current husband is a different person and wasn't around at the time Michael was shot.

I sure wonder what the new "husband" thinks about her, now?
He probably thinks it'll be different this time around.

I doubt he realises that after the first murder, it's just numbers, and there could be a slab with his name on it if she's not convicted.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found