FL FL - Michelle O'Connell, 24, St Augustine, 2 September, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just heard about this case from 10 years ago. It does seem shady and the sheriff's department seems shady also but neither of those things mean it couldn't have been a suicide. The fact that she was shot with the gun in her mouth and the pills in her pocket make me believe this was probably a suicide. It seems quite unlikely to me that in the heat of the moment her boyfriend would think to do those things to make it look like a suicide.

I just heard about this case from 10 years ago. It does seem shady and the sheriff's department seems shady also but neither of those things mean it couldn't have been a suicide. The fact that she was shot with the gun in her mouth and the pills in her pocket make me believe this was probably a suicide. It seems quite unlikely to me that in the heat of the moment her boyfriend would think to do those things to make it look like a suicide.
If you really comb through the info closely you might change your mind as others have... but like with all unsolved cases we don’t really know what took place for certain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back