FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an updated timeline with the new information.

Thursday, November 17th Timeline

2:00: The People's Court airs on TV
2:30: Last seen by friends/LE (sister) at the Salon in Oviedo. MP was planning on picking up the kids from daycare and take them to DS's; then she was going to go home and take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work @ The Barn.
3:15: New boyfriend received last text from MP
3:30: 11yo son comes home from school, contacts YS because MP is not home.
4:00: Last seen by DS (supposedly dropped off the twins)
4:26: Decoy text sent to DE from MP's iPhone indicating she was in Waterford. Uncharacteristic one word text was sent immediately after DE's initial text.
7:30: Didn't show up for work at The Barn in Sanford. Has never missed work before.
8:00: iPhone powers off near Jesse Blacks & Bell Isle
10:30: Eyewitness finds hummer on the curb of Walden Palms condominiums

Thank You for this Timeline.

This Timeline has info regarding Cell Phones and Text Messages --

Is there any other activity by Michelle such as any Credit or Debit Card Purchases, or Computer/Internet activity ? I was wondering if there was "anything" like maybe MP stopped for gas or store - used credit or debit card ?

Also, has there been possible video from any "surveillance cameras" in the area that might be Michelle ?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered ... still trying to get "caught up" :innocent: ...

IMO ... I find it very "odd" that this young lady goes "missing" right after the People's Court show was aired ... and IMO, there IS some "connection" -- IF NOT, it would be one hello of a "coincidence" ...

MOO ...

Haven't been on this evening. Just watched the news out of Orlando at 11 on WKMG. I don't know how to provide a link...sorry.
A neighbor had a surveillance camera and the police now have it. It shows her hummer in ex's driveway (you can't see driver side or any activities from what we saw--the police may have more). It shows the time as 1 hour 22 minutes the vehicle was there and when it drove away, can't see driver, all the decals were gone. I didn't get the exact time the vehicle left, I believe it was between 4:30 and 5.

the news here just showed video from a neighbors security camera of the Hummer driving by to drop off the twins at the fathers, and then it leaving, I think they said an hour and a half later...with the big sticker GLOW off of the back window. Apparently LE has had this info for 4 days.
So it doesn't sound like she just dropped the children off and left immediately...does it?

ETA the news just said the video they showed was another Hummer in the neighborhood leaving, NOT MP's...and police are not releasing any info on time MP was in or out......but it did sounds like that was her's coming in at least.

The logos being there as she drove by, but no logos when the vehicle went back by. Doesn't sound good. =( Good night everyone.

I can't view the video, but was the time frame 1:26 minutes or 1:26 hours?

This is very troubling information....

the news here just showed video from a neighbors security camera of the Hummer driving by to drop off the twins at the fathers, and then it leaving, I think they said an hour and a half later...with the big sticker GLOW off of the back window. Apparently LE has had this info for 4 days.
So it doesn't sound like she just dropped the children off and left immediately...does it?

ETA the news just said the video they showed was another Hummer in the neighborhood leaving, NOT MP's...and police are not releasing any info on time MP was in or out......but it did sounds like that was her's coming in at least.
Oh geesh!!! Just when everyone was thinking it was hers leaving! :banghead:

Hate it when the media reports before checking the facts...

But thanks for the update! :)

Thanks for the kindness, Cazzie. I mean, I have to eat something. Chicken soup is fine. But even better, how about cookies?
No soup for you! :D (Seinfeld joke, thought Sparky was making an allusion to that)

But I agree, you must eat something...and cookies are good. :) Salads, sprouts, fruit and nuts probably healthier tho. But who cares. ;)

Thanks for the kindness, Cazzie. I mean, I have to eat something. Chicken soup is fine. But even better, how about cookies?

truthsleuth, speaking of cookies, how about some freshly baked oatmeal raisin ones? If you have enough strength left and you're willing to wait a day, I could offer you some turkey.....

Whatever you do, you MUST keep your strength up because I enjoy your posts and look forward to them!

I can't view the video, but was the time frame 1:26 minutes or 1:26 hours?

This is very troubling information....

I listened carefully and they said 1 hour 20 something minutes. I saw the video on the tv with the time stamp on it....also saw the hummer leaving with NO decals.

Not good. IMO

They said later in the newscast that it was not Michelle's Hummer that was seen leaving in the video. (Long time lurker here and not much of a poster.) =)

The video which aired on WKMG (also ClickOrlando.com) at 11 p.m. was removed after being online only one minute. Story is gone too. Tells me the police probably didn't want this info released. But, my husband and I sure saw it.

IMOO

They said later in the newscast that it was not Michelle's Hummer that was seen leaving in the video. (Long time lurker here and not much of a poster.) =)

Welcome!!! Thanks's for the post....I didn't watch the later part of the news. That really sounds hinky that they retracted what they said. Right? They even interviewed the neighbor, he said the police came to him and asked if the camera was working. This is very strange, right?

I saw it too. I wonder if that means it was her Hummer seen leaving but they didn't want it getting out. Channel 6 said they were the only station that had this information when they aired it at 11pm. So many weird things with this case.

Thank goodness ya'll saw it too, I was wondering about myself...lol. I personally think the police were on the station so fast they didn't know what to do.
The time line changed so many times from the beginning. Don't you feel after seeing that video, things are pointing in one direction?

This afternoon I was listening to Real Radio 104.1 and they had the officer from Crimeline and she said they are trying to find anyone who saw the Hummer between 4:45 p.m. and Friday morning.

I'm hoping this will be resolved soon.

Here's an updated timeline with the new information.

Thursday, November 17th Timeline

2:00: The People's Court airs on TV
2:30: Last seen by friends/LE (sister) at the Salon in Oviedo. MP was planning on picking up the kids from daycare and take them to DS's; then she was going to go home and take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work @ The Barn.
3:15: New boyfriend received last text from MP
3:30: 11yo son comes home from school, contacts YS because MP is not home.
4:00: Last seen by DS (supposedly dropped off the twins)
4:26: Decoy text sent to DE from MP's iPhone indicating she was in Waterford. Uncharacteristic one word text was sent immediately after DE's initial text.
7:30: Didn't show up for work at The Barn in Sanford. Has never missed work before.
8:00: iPhone powers off near Jesse Blacks & Bell Isle
10:30: Eyewitness finds hummer on the curb of Walden Palms condominiums

I am having trouble understanding a few things in this timeline:

Why did her Son call the Grandma if Michelle was not going to be home by 3:30? Supposedly she was in the process of taking the twins to their Dad's. Wouldn't Michelle call the Son or Grandma to tell them she was not going to be home to meet her Son?

It makes me think that either MSM got the times wrong or the Dad is lying about the time he saw Michelle? WOuldn't she have dropped the twins and be home to meet the Son by 3:30?

Thanks fraudqueen! You weren't seeing things. It was there and they did state that it wasn't her Hummer later. I did record it on my DVR. I've known the ex and his family for a very long time but can't add anything that hasn't been seen on the news. I hope it gets resolved soon too and Michelle is found safe and sound. I've only met her a few times but she seemed like a nice person.

Congrats on coming out of longtime lurkdom! Welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme