FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked by the idea of two Hummers...is that really what is being said? That one went in and a different one came out? And yet Michelle's was found miles away? How did it exit? Are there other ways out of the complex without cameras?

I'm confused about how she expected to drop off the twins at DS's at 3:18 and still be home to meet her 11 y/o by 3:30? It seems as though he expected her then, and was worried when she wasn't there. Could that 3:30 time be off? Did she forget? (I doubt that, jmo) Was she planning to call her 11 y/o around 3:30 when he got home to tell him she would be late? And if that's the case, that leaves a very small window for something to have happened to her ...

It depends on what grade he's in. 11 could be either 5th or 6th grade. In Seminole County (Geneva or Oviedo) elementary schools get out at 3:05 PM so depending on how he got home 3:30 would be about right. If he's in middle school it would be more like 4:30-5:00 because he would get the bus and the middle school is much farther away in Oviedo.

I am shocked by the idea of two Hummers...is that really what is being said? That one went in and a different one came out? And yet Michelle's was found miles away? How did it exit? Are there other ways out of the complex without cameras?

Unless Hummers are extremely popular in the Orlando area, I find it difficult to believe that two different Hummers left DS's condo property within approx. 1 hour. I live in one of the most densely populated areas of the country, and I doubt I see more than 10 Hummers a year on local roads ... maybe less.

I'm confused about how she expected to drop off the twins at DS's at 3:18 and still be home to meet her 11 y/o by 3:30? It seems as though he expected her then, and was worried when she wasn't there. Could that 3:30 time be off? Did she forget? (I doubt that, jmo) Was she planning to call her 11 y/o around 3:30 when he got home to tell him she would be late? And if that's the case, that leaves a very small window for something to have happened to her ...

There were a few reports that stated the time as 4:30, which makes more sense with the 2:30 dropoff time and the supposed shopping trip. Whether those sources were later confirmed wrong (do we have a direct quote saying 3:30, or could this be a timing error that has spread from one article to another?) or not I don't know (and whether there was ever a shopping trip), but I thought it worth mentioning. I'll see if I can find the original posts supporting this, but unfortunately the search function won't pick up "4:30" and I'll have to do it page by page.

Edit- Looks like the 4:30 might have been a typo that was picked up in the thread, because I haven't seen anybody quoting an article with that time and I can't sift through every link posted here, plus article updates might have erased it. So for now I'll assume it was a typo and go from there.

Inside her Hummer, police found her purse and some of her favorite CDs, but said her keys and cell phone are missing. The family tells us a sticker on the back of the Hummer was removed. The Hummer is the biggest piece of evidence in this case so far. Right now, it is being processed by forensic investigators and the family is awaiting test results on DNA collected from vehicle.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112311-search-for-michelle-parker-continues#ixzz1eXQTFbU6

----------

UPDATE

FROM THE VIDEO LAST NITE ~ Sorry this was at the very, very end of the video.

OPD is saying this is not the Hummer They thought it was the Hummer and it was not. They tracked it down to it belonging to someone else in the neighborhood. They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier. OPD will not say when the Hummer arrived and left the neighborhood.

The Hummer showen on the video shows the decal of the side back window. If this is not the Hummer shown going out, then where is Michelle's Hummer?

ETA This is the only Hummer seen entering and leaving in that time frame.
Sparky, I'm sorry, but I'm so confused!

MSM showed a security video of someone else's Hummer (if so, I feel sorry for that owner)?

If the security video only shows someone else's Hummer, how is it that Michelle's decal on the side back window was seen?

Your comment about what OPD said: I'm gathering that we have NO timeline info directly connected to Michelle's Hummer, except when it was found parked, with no decals.

Your ETA in red: what time frame? And *which* Hummer...someone else's or Michelle's?

TIA for clarification... :)

I haven't followed this one that close, so forgive me, but is there anyway this could be a hoax? The fact that it happened right after People's Court is really strange...........

I see Hummers all the time around here, they're not really all that unusual. Maybe not as common as pickups and SUV's but certainly not rare. My husband always comments on them, he thinks they're neat.

I see Hummers all the time around here, they're not really all that unusual. Maybe not as common as pickups and SUV's but certainly not rare. My husband always comments on them, he thinks they're neat.

Agreed, living in this area for a while, Hummers or h2's are very common.. i hope more clearity comes out about this case.. headed back to orlando soon

Sparky, I'm sorry, but I'm so confused!

MSM showed a security video of someone else's Hummer (if so, I feel sorry for that owner)?

If the security video only shows someone else's Hummer, how is it that Michelle's decal on the side back window was seen?

Your comment about what OPD said: I'm gathering that we have NO timeline info directly connected to Michelle's Hummer, except when it was found parked, with no decals.

Your ETA in red: what time frame? And *which* Hummer...someone else's or Michelle's?

TIA for clarification... :)

Red is Sparky's words to support my reading:

My understanding is that Michelle's Hummer was picked up entering (hence the decals) -They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier.- but the Hummer they believed to be hers leaving about an hour and a half later has been positively identified as somebody else's.They thought it was the Hummer and it was not. They tracked it down to it belonging to someone else in the neighborhood. Michelle's is not seen exiting on the video released to the media, but I think OPD might have it on camera at some point not in that time frame (3:18-4:30). They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier. OPD will not say when the Hummer arrived and left the neighborhood. This is the only Hummer seen entering and leaving in that time frame. Whether that means 3:18-4:30 conclusively, 3:18 and 4:30ish, or even that it is seen but not by that particular camera (alternate exit, if the camera doesn't cover the whole driveway, whatever) at some point.

I will try and make this less confusing.

In the video from WKMG it shows a black hummer coming down the street. Then the video is high lited to show the decal on the drivers side "BACK" window.

You can not see the driver in the video.

When the Hummer is seen leaving, there is no decal on the Rear End Window.

What "I" noticed is the "spare tire cover" is missing.

At the very, very end of the broadcast the reporter updates from OPD this "is not" the Hummer. It was tracked down belonging to someone who lives in the neighborhood. It is also stated OPD "does have" video, but "not" in that time frame 3:18 pm - 4:20 pm

Unless Hummers are extremely popular in the Orlando area, I find it difficult to believe that two different Hummers left DS's condo property within approx. 1 hour. I live in one of the most densely populated areas of the country, and I doubt I see more than 10 Hummers a year on local roads ... maybe less.

You know, I bet I see two or three a month and I travel I-4 in Orlando a lot.

I will try and make this less confusing.

In the video from WKMG it shows a black hummer coming down the street. Then the video is high lited to show the decal on the drivers side "BACK" window.

You can not see the driver in the video.

When the Hummer is seen leaving, there is no decal on the Rear End Window.

What "I" noticed is the "spare tire cover" is missing.

At the very, very end of the broadcast the reporter updates from OPD this "is not" the Hummer. It was tracked down belonging to someone who lives in the neighborhood. It is also stated OPD "does have" video, but "not" in that time frame 3:18 pm - 4:20 pm

That makes no sense. If the camera was running to get some video, why not all video?

That makes no sense. If the camera was running to get some video, why not all video?

The camera was pointed at the guys driveway. (the owner of the camera) It has a motion sensor on it.

The Hummer goes past his driveway. Then the Hummer comes back by as it seems to be leaving.

IMO I believe this is the correct Hummer and OPD didn't want this to get out and it was pulled from WKMG.

I'm still confused after reading 2 explanatory posts (my confusion only, I'm sure). I'd love to see the video...

It sounds to me like MSM aired security video of Michelle's Hummer arriving, and security video of someone else's Hummer (tracked down by LE).

Whether MSM has any security video of Michelle's Hummer leaving is unknown, but LE has video of her Hummer coming and going, but isn't giving out any times. If MSM has it (her Hummer leaving), perhaps they have been told by LE not to air it.

Sparky, did the aired security video have the date and/or time displayed?

The camera was pointed at the guys driveway. (the owner of the camera) It has a motion sensor on it.

The Hummer goes past his driveway. Then the Hummer comes back by as it seems to be leaving.

IMO I believe this is the correct Hummer and OPD didn't want this to get out and it was pulled from WKMG.

I also believe this is the correct Hummer. LE has been playing this entire case very close to the vest and would not want to reveal that the Hummer was at the condo for a significant amount of time--at least not right now.

If she were at the condo for just a minute or two to simply drop off the twins, there'd really be no reason for LE not to reveal that. But note that they will NOT say when she arrived and when she left. Why not?

I have the video.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer arrived at 3:18 (timestamp 15:18) pm and stayed 1 hr and 22 minutes (timestamp 16:40) When the Hummer is leaving it shows the Glow sticker on the back window was removed.

That means the Hummer left at 4:40 pm

Also, in the pictures we've seen of the Hummer the spare tire cover is there. In this video it's gone.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer was found 3 miles from DS childhood home, 3 more miles from the last ping and 6 miles from were the twins were dropped off.

The Hummer pulled up to the condo 18 mins after the People's Court episod stopped airing locally. It airs here at 2 pm on Fox 35.

Is someone saying this is not the same Hummer seen coming in? It's the only one recorded going out.

Bumping for those who missed this.

UPDATE

FROM THE VIDEO LAST NITE ~ Sorry this was at the very, very end of the video.

OPD is saying this is not the Hummer They thought it was the Hummer and it was not. They tracked it down to it belonging to someone else in the neighborhood. They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier. OPD will not say when the Hummer arrived and left the neighborhood.

The Hummer showen on the video shows the decal of the side back window. If this is not the Hummer shown going out, then where is Michelle's Hummer?

ETA This is the only Hummer seen entering and leaving in that time frame.

Bumping this one also.

So the brother received the cryptic one word text of Waterford at 4:36, then the Hummer leaves the complex at 4:40.

All signs pointing...they probably just need to shore up evidence...and of course need to find MP.

So the brother received the cryptic one word text of Waterford at 4:36, then the Hummer leaves the complex at 4:40.

All signs pointing...they probably just need to shore up evidence...and of course need to find MP.

But does that match up with the location the Waterford text was sent from? I thought LE said it came from the location her car was found (and it was implied that's how it was found); how close is the ex's house to the mall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro