FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty hollyblue, I knew I read that! I was about to loose my mind and quit posting lol

she is also here:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

and here:

http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html

and here:
When Judge Marilyn Milian asked Parker if their relationship has always been like this she responded, "He gets pretty malicious and vindictive. He's a mean person, especially when he's drinking. Any of the problems that we had, it's always been alcohol."
When the judge asked why she threw the ring, Parker said, "He shouldn't have put his hands on me, and he shouldn't have put his hands on me prior."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-woman#ixzz1e6FLBUCl

Where is her ex...has he been located/questioned?

I'm a bit nervous about the mobile business angle...except that she was going to pick up her kids before going to her bartending job, right? Was there time for an appointment in between?

this whole situation/case is like: who is on first! Who is where, when, and what? I am so confused! I know the show aired yesterday but it most likely was not LIVE... right? so when was it taped? Where was she going yesterday in between when she knew it would air? Was she going to go somewhere to watch it? Does anyone know anything of their relationship in between the taping and airing of the show? How they worked out the ring deal?

or was it live?

yes... I am confused.

I get lost on Facebook. Where do I look to read "LPR stated her kids are with family."

ETA: Is it under the shares, of which, I can't read.

No, it's the 23rd comment under the headline *JESSIE BLACK'S ON OAKRIDGE IS THE CHECK POINT!!! We're meeting there, bring tape, tennis shoes, and plenty of liquids. We WILL find Michelle!*

this whole situation/case is like: who is on first! Who is where, when, and what? I am so confused! I know the show aired yesterday but it most likely was not LIVE... right? so when was it taped? Where was she going yesterday in between when she knew it would air? Was she going to go somewhere to watch it? Does anyone know anything of their relationship in between the taping and airing of the show? How they worked out the ring deal?

or was it live?

yes... I am confused.

It wasn't a live show, because it aired in Orlando at 2:00 PM EST and she was last seen at 2:30 PM EST. It had to have been taped earlier this year.

The Judge ruled that Michele had to pay Dale $2,500.00 for the ring because she threw the ring at him while he was standing by an open balcony on the 9th floor. He went down to look for it and never found it.

or was it live?

yes... I am confused.

"Parker and her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, appeared on "People's Court," which aired on Thursday and was recorded on Oct. 15"

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

No, it's the 23rd comment under the headline *JESSIE BLACK'S ON OAKRIDGE IS THE CHECK POINT!!! We're meeting there, bring tape, tennis shoes, and plenty of liquids. We WILL find Michelle!*

Thank you, and read it. Who is LPR?

or was it live?

yes... I am confused.

The show was taped in Oct.
Patti G was able to determine it aired in Orlando at 2:00 yesterday
According to her sister she was going to pick up the "kids" that was mid aft.I think around 2:30?
I would think she knew it was going to air yesterday, but that's my speculation
The ring deal ended with her having to pay half of the cost.
HTH

Where is her ex...has he been located/questioned?

I'm a bit nervous about the mobile business angle...except that she was going to pick up her kids before going to her bartending job, right? Was there time for an appointment in between?
Sorry to quote self, and FB...

But BB on FB says that she heard he hasn't talked to LE and is MIA as well...says we need to search him too...

I get lost on FB too, I have an account with no friends lol, I only use it to sleuth and have never posted. I liked once by accident and freaked out but figured out how to delete it lol

One of these days I might get brave and shock everyone I have a FB page

Now we need solid information on where she was going to pick up the children around 2:30 PM EST.

or was it live?

yes... I am confused.

LOL My fav old time skit...Love it.

It was taped back on Oct 15th and aired yesterday at 2PM in Orlando. She was made to pay half of the ring's value: $2500. It's all here in this aricle and the attached video has a pretty good timeline/rundown, but they still don't mention the times to everything!!!!
Last seen by the xbf...and she was to have dinner with someone else before she went to work at 7:30PM.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-woman

I'm relieved that LE seems to be "on it" per article posted upthread...and hoping that Michelle is found safe and soon. :heart:

But it's not good that her vehicle was found...and not her...and she has 3 children who I assume she would not voluntarily leave...

And this may seem minor, but maybe it's not...who found the ring? It must have been found, and why didn't Dale find it (or did he?). Just speculating but perhaps he was not happy with the 50-50 judgment on the court show (which someone said was taped in October)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020