FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't felt from the beginning that MP was still with us. So sad to say but with finding her phone I think it's pretty obvious now. And as much as I agree that all fingers point to DS I just hope they haven't ruled out other options.

Isn't the Mission Dr lot in West OC? I think they are searching in East OC?

It looks like it's off 526. I'm not familiar w/ Orlando so not sure if it's E or W. It's west of Lake Conway a good distance so you are right I think.

Does anyone know how deep this canal is and does the canal lead into a lake or river, etc.? TIA

Not sure of the exact depth of it, it's pretty murky & deep enough that once you look a few feet past the shore line, you can't see the bottom. The only "lake" that it feeds into is fairly small, down towards the Publix, Kmart (sort of behind it) & Fla Mall
HTH

From looking at maps of the area it seems there are so many places to search. Wooded areas, canals, lakes. I just can't even imagine having to search all those areas. It seems like finding a needle in a haystack....but of course they found the phone!! That is miraculous to me! Again, I say they are doing a fantastic job here for sure!!

If I implied they were not doing a fantastic job searching, that was not my intent. I agree, they are doing a fantastic job!!
What I am wondering is (and I guess I am not being clear), is with such a large area to search, how do they determine where to search? How do they rule in water searches but rule out landfill searches. I can not imagine it is just gut instinct or simply because there is a lot of water in florida. So, I have to assume they have a specific reason for focusing on the water...and I am wondering what that specific reason is...
Hope that is more clear.....

ETA: What is going on....I am not quoting myself...The top paragraph was psychic sleuth quote...I have to go back to quoting school. Sorry!

I just said a little prayer! Sending out all my good thoughts for the safety of the divers and for Michelle to be found today...if she indeed in that area and no longer with us. Stay safe divers. The alligator factor alone would scare me...

I m telling you that LE must have something that leads them to search near Sr and Jr's property. They know something...some evidence points that way...

I looks to me that the phone was disposed of before this canal so there wouldn't be any GPS to lead them there right?

This IS NOT directed toward you because I have said this before, but I think that it is extremely dumb for LE to go on national TV and name a suspect. What the heck were they thinking????? How in God's name did that EVER help the investigation???? Now after searching one home, raiding another with a swat team and tank, multiple subpoenas and finding a phone they still have not arrested anyone. With all of this is there one shred of proof that Dale had anything to do with Michelle's disappearance? Not saying he didn't, but would really like to know. Maybe I have missed something in all these posts? I know a lot of people here keep saying don't worry they must have all kinds of evidence that they are not telling us about. One drop of blood, just one in Dale's home or his parents or anything half way damaging towards Dale would be enuff to arrest him.

since LE has named Dale Jr their prime suspect-IMO, Orlando police will now look for/at evidence that could potentially point toward Dale JR as the person responsible for MP's disappearance - in other words - they will not be OVERTLY be looking for evidence that will lead them toward a different perpetrator. They have put their eggs in one basket.

FL_FLutterby tweeted me back and said there are a few alligators in this canal. Better than being loaded with them guess. I'm not familiar with this kind of area being from TN so how do they search these waters without being attacked by one?

"You're number one. You can't run and you can't hide. And, we're coming after you," ~ Brad Parker

God Bless you and your family Brad Parker.

Please remember this family, Michelle and her children in your prayers.

AND

Please bring Michelle home today.

Thank you OPD and OCSO for you "Relentless" efforts!

I m telling you that LE must have something that leads them to search near Sr and Jr's property. They know something...some evidence points that way...

I think they are basing their searches on tips and likely routes/spots that DS might have gone. To me, there is no way they could have found that phone just by chance. There had to have been a tip. Obviously they are searching the canal because it's near one of their houses. It is Jr or Sr that owns the house on Chaucer?

Canal Looking North

picture.php

Canal Looking South

picture.php

since LE has named Dale Jr their prime suspect-IMO, Orlando police will now look for/at evidence that could potentially point toward Dale JR as the person responsible for MP's disappearance - in other words - they will not be OVERTLY be looking for evidence that will lead them toward a different perpetrator. They have put their eggs in one basket.

And this bothers me a bit. What if HE didn't do it? Are they ignoring all tips that they can't match up to DS some how? I just hope they are not so hell bent on proving it's him that they miss something.
So far I have not seen one bit of proof that he did it. I realize he is the obvious suspect, but what bothers me is if they had some type of proof he would be in jail. I keep wondering...did they have cadaver dogs go through his vehicle and homes? Surely they did right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake