FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WESH News reporting Econ Community Center between Lee Vista and Curryford Rd, a lot of people, lot of activity, dogs going thru the woods with trainers, ATVS, no divers yet. 50-100 people at this location.

Hopefully, Michelle will be found today! I have that feeling another poster mentioned. I think that LE is close...it just feels that way for me. :(

RunningThisLifeCandace

Police find body near FL mall. No other details at this time. Waiting to know if it could be #MichelleParker

Though all of this is circumstantial - I do believe it shows pattern and intent. Did the abductor follow Dale that day or was Dale the abductor/and or killer?
I think points 1-4 above are difficult to argue Dale was not involved in some shape or fashion... Your thoughts?

I am not saying that he shouldn't be the obvious #1 suspect.

RunningThisLife Candace
Police find body near FL mall. No other details at this time. Waiting to know if it could be #MichelleParker
1 minute ago

:cry:

Please may justice be served, whoever it is.

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's her. MOO

Location of FL Mall in relation to the canal search :(

Is the mall near where the command center is set up right now?...2nd water search?

I hope the body found is Michelle...rather than someone else we don't even know about...too many bodies out there and too many going "unfound"...this family really deserves for Michelle to be found, they have put everything they have into finding her...JMO

I understand. Right now it doesn't really seem relevant. However, I can tell you from sleuthing the ping and cell phone records of all the players during the Casey Anthony case, it might be very relevant later on.

So true! I think the timing of this call and no response is VERY relevant to the time line. I keep thinking - if the Hummer was seen arriving at Dale Jrs at 3:18, and her 11 year old called her at 3:30 and she didnt answer, nor did she ever return his call, then that puts a huge flashing light on the time - it appears that she was physically unable to answer or respond. I think the 4:30ish text saying merely 'waterford' wasn't intended to say waterford - some how, in my head, I think that it was predictive text that put out 'waterford', and she was maybe just texting water. Her text was unlike her normal text style, and people are leaning towards thinking someone else besides MP sent that text. I, myself, think she sent that text but was in a situation - hurt or panicked, something, that caused her to type that. Like a message. Her phone was found in water. Unfortunately, I think she will be found in the water, too, I am afraid. This is all so very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18