FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there is a good legal reason Dale and Michelle's family should just get together in a neutral territory and visit the kids, but even if they did that can you imagine the reporters following them around like vulchers?

It is in the best interests of the children to foster a relationship with their maternal grandparents and aunt (they were living with her, must be confusing to them) and brother. There should be provisions made somehow to facilitate this. Period, end of story. MOO

IMO: Custody of the twins would be my guess.

However, with DSJr's temper, I am not sure if perhaps he just "lost it" on her, resulting in her death...then no motive.

Was he fighting for custody? My thoughts for motive are possibly the fact that MP had a new boyfriend. MP's Dad did state that DS was obsessed with her. Her having a new BF could certainly send him over the edge if this is the case. Perhaps he asked her what she was doing that night and she told him she had a date and he flipped? We all know he's not too stable to begin with.

If DSJR killed Michelle-what was his motive,does anyone have an idea I followed this case for a short time! TIA

I can think of 3 possible motives. One, he is just an angry, mean dude sometimes. There has been testimony from his 2 nd wife's family that he was very abusive physically and emotionally towards her. And he did time for Domestic Violence. So he may have just lost his temper, as he has been known to do many times before.

two: the Custody Dispute. His friends have said he was very controlling and particular about his care of the twins. he wanted things done a certain way. He cooked for them and was very exacting about their care. But we heard testimony about the way that Michelle sometimes kept the twins from him when they were arguing with each other. I think he was tired of sharing them and since she had a new serious boyfriend, he was worried that he would lose even more control. This is also one of the only reasons he might have had help from his father. If he told him that they were going to lose the twins to Michelle, he might help in the cover up. imo

three: $Child support. There were documents posted here showing that they had gone to court about this issue before, I believe. And paying for twins is not cheap. I cannot believe he would be thrilled with sending them $ if they were spending time with Michelle and her new boyfriend. I think that night was the night she was introducing him to her father. I wonder if she told dale that and he flipped.

bobkealing bob kealing

Nela is correct. Both cross Lake Conway.“@LindyRose1: Is the Hoffner Ave bridge the correct bridge where Michelle's phone was found?
3 hours ago

https://twitter.com/bobkealing

What is the final confirmed location of the phone?

I thought it was the Lela Rd bridge?

It's the Nela Bridge along Nela Avenue in Belle Isle. Honest. :)

Unless there is a good legal reason Dale and Michelle's family should just get together in a neutral territory and visit the kids, but even if they did that can you imagine the reporters following them around like vulchers?

I doubt the two families should really be together at this point...whether u think DS Jr and/or Sr are guilty...the Parker family does not need further insensitivity thrown in their faces...MOO

All of these searches in water make me think that they have some reason to search in water, if that makes any sense. In other words, why aren't they searching fields, parks, forested areas as heavily. Did they find wet clothing? Pictures of wet clothing? Some other evidence of water being involved?

Was he fighting for custody? My thoughts for motive are possibly the fact that MP had a new boyfriend. MP's Dad did state that DS was obsessed with her. Her having a new BF could certainly send him over the edge if this is the case. Perhaps he asked her what she was doing that night and she told him she had a date and he flipped? We all know he's not too stable to begin with.

If his motive was to gain custody of the children by killing the mother, why go through a custody fight. Without MP in the picture, of course he would get custody(unless he was in jail or otherwise unfit). No custody fight necessary.

She had a new bf for at least a month, why would he suddenly flip out over this. I am doubtful MP would have said she had a date that night, she knew he was controlling and had a temper.... but what do I know.

Orange County Divers means Orange County Scanner. The scanner is up and running in the parking lot.

bobkealing bob kealing

Nela is correct. Both cross Lake Conway.“@LindyRose1: Is the Hoffner Ave bridge the correct bridge where Michelle's phone was found?
3 hours ago

https://twitter.com/bobkealing

What is the final confirmed location of the phone?

I thought it was the Lela Rd bridge?

OK I've moved it to Nela and changed the route. At least until another tweet or article come out moving it again! LOL

:crazy:

All of these searches in water make me think that they have some reason to search in water, if that makes any sense. In other words, why aren't they searching fields, parks, forested areas as heavily. Did they find wet clothing? Pictures of wet clothing? Some other evidence of water being involved?

THIS is what I have been trying to say! Thank you!
I keep thinking something MUST have been wet...socks, shoes, boots, wet towel...something!!!

Motive as far as I'm concerned was simply one thing: he's a controlling person, so if he couldn't have her, no one could. JMHO

And of course teh has a power failure. Will try to keep up on dumb phone....ugh

If his motive was to gain custody of the children by killing the mother, why go through a custody fight (unless he was in jail or otherwise unfit). Without MP in the picture, of course he would get custody. No custody fight necessary.

She had a new bf for at least a month, why would he suddenly flip out over this. I am doubtful MP would have said she had a date that night, she knew he was controlling and had a temper.... but what do I know.

Killing may have been a last resort. They start the custody battle, and he gets the sense that he might be on the losing end, and so Plan B goes into effect.

If he was innocent of this, I would think he would have given the twins to the maternal family more often. It wouldbe the best thing for them right now since it is the closest thing to their missing mom. The fact that he is keeping them away, it makes me think he is guilty of something.

Why would he suddenly flip out? I can think of two things that supposedly happened that day. [ Besides the Peoples Court episode, which I think just served toi amp up his temper that day]

We heard that Michelle was looking online at houses for sale that day. And we heard that she was introducing her boyfriend to her father that night. So those 2 things might have scared and angered Dale, who liked being in control of his ex.

As to how he would find out any of those things; I think they had a volatile relationship, and I think she may have pushed his buttons sometimes.

I would consider the fact that Dale has been named the primary suspect in Michelle's disappearance a very good legal reason not to just hang out at the local Mickey D's.

Unfortunately the Florida Supreme Court has stricken statutes allowing for grandparents visitation making Michelle's parents only hope of seeing the twins by making nice with the man who quite possibly murdered their daughter.

OK I've moved it to Nela and changed the route. At least until another tweet or article come out moving it again! LOL

:crazy:

Thank you!!!!!!!!

And I hope your feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads