Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the photo

MICHELLE_PARKER_-_CELL_PHONE_3.jpg

IMO The reason *THIS* photo was released by LE SIDE/SIDE w/found phone is because you can see her holding the exact phone in the picture. I do not think in any way LE was trying to send a message to perp.

Just my 2c, but thats what makes sense to me:)

Well :waitasec: he obviously had to have a way to get from point "A" where he left the Hummer to point "B".. :waitasec: wherever that was. Otherwise he would have been on foot and I'm not sure if DSSR's place is within walking distance of where the hummer was found or not.

Also, this may have already been discussed but is OnStar a feature on Hummers?

Answering my own question...
Found this:
2008 HUMMER H3 Features & Specs
Telematics
Hands free phone
OnStar telecommunications service
http://www.edmunds.com/hummer/h3/2008/features-specs.html

Michelle's Hummer has Onstar but it was never activated according to early reports (Sparky/others).

ETA: Another poster (Reality Orlando) stated that the service had been activated but was later suspended.

my response back:

McKinley to WFTV
show details 10:40 AM (0 minutes ago)

Thank you. I will check other media outlets to see if anyone can pin-point that LE was at Dale's home on Thursday evening via dispatched calls etc.

I agree it is more likely then not that LE was there, and would like to really confirm it.

Happy Holidays.

NOTE: I will check with other new sites as their has to be one that will go that "extra-mile". :banghead:

I believe LE did a drive by didn't see the Hummer and that was it.

I think it was Friday night and the time stamp at the top of the article is wrong. My reason for thinking this is: I know Dale (we are NOT friends...we just know each other.) I first heard about this case from a mutual Facebook friend on Nov. 18 (Friday) and I began searching for all relevant information. The info about Dale's house being searched did not show up until Saturday. I have noticed several times that the time and date at the top of the articles on WFTV has been "off" with regard to the story. It's almost like they update the article with new information and do not adjust the time and date.

Thank you for the link above, but that's not it.

Please review this one

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/video-report-police-continue-search-for-missing/vFHHr/

When I add everything up, I keep coming up with Friday. Thanks

IMO The reason *THIS* photo was released by LE SIDE/SIDE w/found phone is because you can see her holding the exact phone in the picture. I do not think in any way LE was trying to send a message to perp.

If you blow the pic of Michelle up, you can see a "little hand" holding her necklace. :(

Iron said Last night the place was the TOLL BOOTH on the 408 at the waterford exit(alafaya) and she was 3 cars behind him....

This is a very exact spot...and easy to get verified with the sunpass/epass thingy.

But wait Lee Vista doesnt connect to the 408 anywhere and Iron is on the 417 TOLL in the earlier post...

This area is a long long way from waterford and the 408 goes east and west and the 417 goes north and south.

Am I right in my locations?
:banghead::banghead:

Why are we going down this rabbit trail? I find it hard to believe Michelle's vehicle was seen anywhere with the GLOW decal after 3:18pm. There would be other confirmed sightings somewhere beside one witness. Wouldn't police investigation center around vehicle sightings if they thought Michelle truly left Dale's place and was driving somewhere?

Think about it: Whoever took Michelle/vehicle would want to conceal GLOW sticker/ that it was Michelle's car - as soon as possible. There have been no other confirmed sightings of Michelle after dropping off twins. We have to go on facts. No use of her credit card. No video tape from any stores, tolls, etc. Otherwise Sasquatch or aliens could have taken her. Just kidding.

If I KNEW I saw her Hummer at a certain place at a certain time.........I would be screaming from the rooftops until someone payed attention to me - even if I had to go to the media to get it done. That sighting should be easily verifiable and could change a lot, even the areas of the searches. Just sayin'.

Yes I thought of that but why did they need to prove it was her phone. If they checked the serial number and the family says it is, why would anyone question them? If anyone had doubts, they could still say so what she has the same phone that was found, KWIM?

I think there's more to it. Just a gut feeling on my part that this picture was taken shortly before her disappearance. Maybe she wanted to send it to her new bf or show pieces of jewelry she just recently purchased. I could go on and on (if that's the last photo of her). The family was fine when they were told the news her phone was found but shortly thereafter we saw that their hopes were shattered. Was it something about the photo? Was it other evidence found on the phone?

Regarding this post from the other day:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #9

Remember when I contacted a reporter and they indicated they will check into this?

They did respond to me again:
Ive shared with another reporter. we will keep digging tonight and in the morning. thx for heads up! 8 Dec at 18:03

Note: Yesterday 12/9/11 was the big search at the canal located by Dale Sr.'s home, so I would have to "assume" they will look into this information on Monday.

i mapquested where Hummer was found to Dale's parents house and it was 3.1 miles. He could have ran/walked this within 30-45 mins...

That would be a realistic scenario. Only thing is, how could he go unnoticed with twins walking down the road. I believe he had an accomplice pick him up nearby (IF it was him). He removed the decals so the Hummer wouldn't stick out. I also have the same model Hummer Michelle has and it draws attention for some reason so with the decals, it would be like a sore thumb!

and their response to me:

WFTV News (CMG-Orlando) to me
show details 10:32 AM (3 minutes ago)

We do not see that as suspicious considering he is the primary suspect. Parker was last seen dropping off her children at his home so naturally the police would be there on the night she was reported missing to investigate.

It’s possible that police were at his home both Thursday and Friday.

Thanks!
WFTV

Note: Basically WFTV hasn't gotten a clue if LE was there on Thursday evening.

BBM

He was not a primary suspect on Thursday Nov 17 at 11:08 pm.

If you blow the pic of Michelle up, you can see a "little hand" holding her necklace. :(

It does kinda look like a hand but I think it's just the lighting on her chest hiting in a way that makes it look like that shape.

I believe LE did a drive by didn't see the Hummer and that was it.

Wasn't he at his father's house? If he was home, I will have to assume police questioned him considering he was the last known person to see Michelle.

I was throwing ideas around in an attempt to clarify if I was mistaken or not. My passenger and I have discussed this several times since then and we keep coming back to it had to be the 408 and Alafaya Trail.

the main thing isn't what we may have seen or haven't seen. If the toll road recorded her vehicle on it at around the time my passenger said we seen it. That's all the proof anyone needs to clarify that the Hummer was indeed there and that's completely independent of any testimony. It'd be real hard to argue that her epass/sunpass logged a toll charge on a road she wasn't supposed to be on, don't you think?

Iron just check your epass because

Toll Booth 417 and Lee Vista and
Toll Booth 408 and Alfaya

There two locations are very far apart Correct?
and only one is near the waterford area...
But the other isnt? Right?

Having the hummer three cars behind you is important to tell but make sure using your epass records as to what toll booth you were at that day...Dont let your memory confirm it for you...get the epass records:seeya:

Iron just check your epass because

Toll Booth 417 and Lee Vista and
Toll Booth 408 and Alfaya

There two locations are very far apart Correct?
and only one is near the waterford area...
But the other isnt? Right?

Having the hummer three cars behind you is important to tell but make sure using your epass records as to what toll booth you were at that day...Dont let your memory confirm it for you...get the epass records:seeya:

Iron said in a different post he/she was not in his/her car with his/her personal epass but instead was in a company car and would have to ask permission to get records on the company car epass.

BBM

He was not a primary suspect on Thursday Nov 17 at 11:08 pm.

I so agree with you and I would think they would have checked a little deeper or even be curious why Dale wrote: "LE searched" on 11/17/11. :maddening:

I so agree with you and I would think they would have checked a little deeper or even be curious why Dale wrote: "LE searched" on 11/17/11. :maddening:

Even after 11/18 LE was still saying he wasn't even a person of interest so I'm really wondering why they went back on 11/18 (assuming they were there both times)

And something significant had to happen between then and the weekend they raided DSsr's house. Then, shortly after DSjr is named primary suspect.

I really am curious what they discovered in between those dates. Whatever it is, they sure have kept a tight lid on it.

The question that bothers me the most. Is how could her vehicle have been exiting the 408 onto Alafaya trail close to 4pm, if LE says her phone was never in the Waterford Lakes Area?
Ironhorse said:
After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...
I though you changed your mind about the sighting? See your two statements above... How did you decide your original location was again correct? Also do you think we should have both in the timeline?

Maybe they have, we don't know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member