FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since we are entertaining far out theories as requested by yourself, lets consider this one, for the sake of argument:

You are the supposed eyewitness to the hummer near Waterford, at 4pm, an area far out of the way, but just happens to be the area that the text states at that time from Michelle's phone, which police have declared to be bogus.

There is nothing to verify what you have claim to have seen. Have the police stated your sighting to be credible?

You have stated in your posts that suspicion surrounding DSjr and DSsr is mere speculation, and have repeatedly pushed that she HAD to have taken the 417. You claim that a car jacking is an equally possible theory.

What if I were to suggest that you are DSjr or a relative/friend of his trying to establish an alibi? Or promote a red herring?

My intent is not to pick on you, but you get my point. You can't have it both ways. If you want us to entertain unusual unsubstantiated theories, then you must accept debate about all theories, even alien abduction. Including theories that you may not agree with, but have more evidence, like the theory of DSjr/sr murdering and disposing of MP.

Well, I do have a witness that can back up my claim and I can obtain evidence that shows I was at the 408 & Alafaya Trail around the time I say I was...

As for the Smith Family and the Parker family I no neither of them and You couldn't get me to tell a lie if you paid me a billion dollars.

I'm just saying there must be another possibility because she can't be at the 408 & Alafaya at 4pm if she's being murder at DS Jr home 30 minutes earlier.

The only reason I say she would have taken the 417 is because that is the single quickest route she could take to get home.... Even I admit I don't understand why she'd be off on the 408 that's clearly out of the way of someone trying to get back towards Ovideo/Geneva/Sanford in the shortest time possible.

I never said I knew what LE has.

She was on camera at 3:18. 3:19-20 by the time she puts it in park, unbuckles her seatbelt, turns car off (geez, hope she isn't sending a text). 4-5 mins minimum unbuckling 2 children from car seats. Another 1-2 mins walk up, ring door, etc. Chat w/ DS for allegedly 10 mins. That would bring us to 3:47 getting IN her vehicle.

No way it's going to take her from 319 to 447 to drop off the kids. I've done it too many times in the past myself and it's taking me under three minutes total to do. This is from the time I put my car in park to handing my kid to the ex minus the small talk. For all we know Dale met her outside.

Well, I do have a witness that can back up my claim and I can obtain evidence that shows I was at the 408 & Alafaya Trail around the time I say I was...

As for the Smith Family and the Parker family I no neither of them and You couldn't get me to tell a lie if you paid me a billion dollars.

I'm just saying there must be another possibility because she can't be at the 408 & Alafaya at 4pm if she's being murder at DS Jr home 30 minutes earlier.

The only reason I say she would have taken the 417 is because that is the single quickest route she could take to get home.... Even I admit I don't understand why she'd be off on the 408 that's clearly out of the way of someone trying to get back towards Ovideo/Geneva/Sanford in the shortest time possible.

Who did you call, Ironhorse? What did they say? Any detectives call you?

I believe you about seeing Michelles car. I drive the same car, even same colour, I know how much attention they get. Don't worry about what anyone says on here.

Could someone find me a link to the "waterford" text being false. I've looked everywhere and all I can find is the family of MP saying it might be bogus. Is there a link where LE says it didn't ping there? or is it just coming from her brother and family?

No way it's going to take her from 319 two 447 to drop off the kids. I've done it too many times in the past myself and it's taking me under three minutes to do. For all we know Dale met her outside.

I have too and it IS pretty accurate when you are talking about 2 three year olds. He also says they chatted, kids had a snack, etc so this wasn't a drive-by like yours. Heck, he claims she didn't even get there until 4:00 and he was at his parents at 4:30 so we may all be just terribly mistaken! :crazy:

Could someone find me a link to the "waterford" text being false. I've looked everywhere and all I can find is the family of MP saying it might be bogus. Is there a link where LE says it didn't ping there? or is it just coming from her brother and family?

I was just about to ask that.

I have too and it IS pretty accurate when you are talking about 2 three year olds. He also says they chatted, kids had a snack, etc so this wasn't a drive-by like yours. Heck, he claims she didn't even get there until 4:00 and he was at his parents at 4:30 so we may all be just terribly mistaken! :crazy:

He claimed that the kids ate before before Michelle left? If she got there at 4 PM and did all that there is no way he could be at his parents at 4:30. You are rite nothing seems to add up. Unless Dale can't really remember what time she got there or we are being told incorrect info from the press.

Precisely my point.

Of course this was before the story even broke so how did this sighting go down?

Was it like "hey dude how 'bout them Dolphins? OH WAIT look at that black hummer!! Of which there are 586583 of them in Orlando! Check out the crooked tire holder thingy and the decal because this might be important later!"

I'm just being silly to exaggerate my point, I'm curious to know how eyewitnesses remember something so specific and mundane, it's not like you said the hummer tried to run you down. Plus the vehicle wouldn't be of anyone's interest until after the story broke. I'm very interested in eyewitness psychology.

Just want to say we don't know for a fact that they talked for ten minutes. We only know that's what dale (prime suspect) says happened. And her family repeated his words. My ex and I drop off our son in less than 2 minutes. Takes about 20 seconds to unbuckle a carseat and at 3 they can hop out themselves. Hi, here's their stuff, hug kiss, call you later. Bye, mommy loves you! etc.

Just saying it is possible. We don't get along either, so we avoid each other in person and usually communicate over the phone when it concerns our child. No one likes fighting in front of their child and she may have wanted to avoid this because of their past behavior of fighting in front of them. What could they possibly have needed to chat about for 10 whole minutes? Get out a timer, that's actually a lot longer than you think to fill up every second with conversation. Unless you get along really well with them, we know they didn't.

But what if this isn't a ruse to change the timeline, but it is more about him wanting to convey that very idea? That hey, they are getting along because they chatted for 10 whole minutes at his place? That must be proof things were peachy keen, she even told him her plans for after--shopping! Sounds like pals. I don't buy it. They did NOT get along, IMO.

Again, just IMO and speculation, as always...

Who did you call, Ironhorse? What did they say? Any detectives call you?

Yes, I most assuredly contacted LE but they said nothing just thanked me for the tip... Believe me I didn't enjoy having to report what I saw I just felt obliged to report it... I know if it was a family member of mine that was missing and someone saw what I did I'd sincerely hope they would report it.

Fame & Money don't impress me... I'm somewhat a man born out of his time. I still believe in integrity, honor, and honesty which is much more of a 19th century attitude than a 21st century one.

Yes the 408 is a toll road... I'm thinking the vehicle passed us around the toll plaza ther just after Dean road. If I'm correct then it never passed through the toll booths but was in the epass/sunpass lanes just like us.

As for Cameras the toll road does have them but I wouldn't count on them capturing much. We've had our battery go out unknown to us in our epass and continued busting the epass lanes and we never get a warning in the mail...

I remember George Anthony said he was chasing KC on the 408 and LE was able to get the photos or sunpasses but in that case it was the lack of photos that day on both cars...

Wish we knew if Michelles sunpass was utilized that day...There should be records and you know if the hummer was in the EPass just 3 cars behind you then the detective should find it easy to confirm and find your epass that day.

I'd make the call to the detective again and asked if they found your EPass record yet because you are sure it was Michelle Hummer 3 cars back.....

If you don't pursue it....you will always wonder...

what if this just got pushed under the pile or lost and doesn't get checked....

Precisely my point.

Of course this was before the story even broke so how did this sighting go down?

Was it like "hey dude how 'bout them Dolphins? OH WAIT look at that black hummer!! Of which there are 586583 of them in Orlando! Check out the crooked tire holder thingy and the decal because this might be important later!"

I'm just being silly to exaggerate my point, I'm curious to know how eyewitnesses remember something so specific and mundane, it's not like you said the hummer tried to run you down. Plus the vehicle wouldn't be of anyone's interest until after the story broke. I'm very interested in eyewitness psychology.

I'm a car nut and even though the Hummer is not something I'm really a fan of, a black shiny Hummer will always get a second glance from me. This is if I'm alone. If I happen to be with a friend we would both probably look at it longer and prob comment on it.

All is forgiven... :)

I wished it had been Elvis or even a UFO... But sadly it was the Hummer that's been so heavily talked about... I get a sense I was destined to have seen the thing. A great many things occurred that day that made it stick in my mind long before I knew the vehicle would come up missing. I probably pass hundreds of cars in my travels on a daily basis. Sometimes I see some really nice cars but when I first saw that Hummer something struck me about that vehicle that just told me to take more of a notice of it. I remembered it had an unusual Lic plate starting with AWG, and that reminded me of the old AMG cars. I noticed it's tire cover was crooked something you don't usually expect to see on a vehicle that nice and well taken care of. Then of course there was that first eye catching strange decal in the rear window... I was trying to figure out what 'GLOW' was meant to be advertising...

But with that said it still bugs me about how that vehicle could be in Waterford at 4pm when LE has said her phone was never in that area. Did she forget her phone or mistakenly leave it at DS Jr's house? That might explain why it never shows up as being in Waterford and could possibly explain why she never answered her 11 year old son?

My opinions only, no facts here:

Which direction was the Hummer traveling and on what (numbered) route? I have not been able to find the post where you explicitly stated the direction that the Hummer was traveling (west or east?).

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the decal(s) would be removed from the vehicle, before it was found abandoned. What is the point if the vehicle in question is a relatively scarce Hummer? It might slow up the investigation by five minutes, at best.

Yes, I most assuredly contacted LE but they said nothing just thanked me for the tip... Believe me I didn't enjoy having to report what I saw I just felt obliged to report it... I know if it was a family member of mine that was missing and someone saw what I did I'd sincerely hope they would report it.

Fame & Money don't impress me... I'm somewhat a man born out of his time. I still believe in integrity, honor, and honesty which is much more of a 19th century attitude than a 21st century one.

I wish more people would be observant & report things. Did you call Crimeline or the OPD directly? I ask because there has been some complaints about the Crimeline not taking tips seriously. Can you check your epass records to see exact times you were through there? That would be a good post (ID info redacted of course)!!

It is possible that ds2 and mp got into an arguement during the twins exchange and ds2 could possibly have taken her phone from her prompting mp to just leave. That would explain the sighting by iron horse, but that would also mean that if indeed ds2 is the culprit she would have to either go back to his house or have been intercepted in route. Of course this is speculation but that's all we can do with out a plausible time line.

Precisely my point.

Funny... No it didn't exactly happen like that. See my passenger wasn't feeling well so I wasn't speaking to him so he could be in a relaxed state. So, basically I was driving along a boring toll road with nothing much else to see. So when this Hummer comes by me I notice it... Why because I'm a pretty big car buff. I'm the former President of Car club and I attend many car shows in the region. So I know the difference between a Pantera and Fero. So when I see a nice looking Hummer with aftermarket wheels, a giant rear window decal, a crooked tire cover, and a Lic plate that reminds me of the old AMG cars because it read AWG.... Then you might begin to understand why I took notice of such a vehicle. Some guys can set around and rap off batting averages but with me it's cars...

I wish more people would be observant & report things. Did you call Crimeline or the OPD directly? I ask because there has been some complaints about the Crimeline not taking tips seriously. Can you check your epass records to see exact times you were through there? That would be a good post (ID info redacted of course)!!

I'd have to ask my Boss so I could get into the records of the company's vehicle travels. I wasn't in my own vehicle using my own sunpass...

Edit: I contacted crimeline

Funny... No it didn't exactly happen like that. See my passenger wasn't feeling well so I wasn't speaking to him so he could be in a relaxed state. So, basically I was driving along a boring toll road with nothing much else to see. So when this Hummer comes by me I notice it... Why because I'm a pretty big car buff. I'm the former President of Car club and I attend many car shows in the region. So I know the difference between a Pantera and Fero. So when I see a nice looking Hummer with aftermarket wheels, a giant rear window decal, a crooked tire cover, and a Lic plate that reminds me of the old AMG cars because it read AWG.... Then you might begin to understand why I took notice of such a vehicle. Some guys can set around and rap off batting averages but with me it's cars...

I'm in no way doubting you bc I know you made this claim in the first thread and all but its only now that you give more detail? Imo it would make more sense to recall how the car was being driven, ie it was eratic all over the road, or speeding like boh and I couldn't miss it, or it was going with the flow of traffic and that's how I noticed what I did..
You have to admit that you would question the same scenario.

I'm in no way doubting you bc I know you made this claim in the first thread and all but its only now that you give more detail? Imo it would make more sense to recall how the car was being driven, ie it was eratic all over the road, or speeding like boh and I couldn't miss it, or it was going with the flow of traffic and that's how I noticed what I did..
You have to admit that you would question the same scenario.

Honestly there really was no other reason to take notice of the vehicle. It passed us on the right as I was in the left lane. It wasn't traveling much faster than us nor was it driving erratic, nothing whatsoever to really grab my attention. Nothing other than what I've explained earlier.

As I said I really don't understand myself why I had a feeling at the time I should take such an interest in it. I just knew at the time something was telling me to pay attention to it and I believe it goes past a casual interest in cars. Strange I know and I can't explain why that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503