FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: On the day that MP went missing, is it true that Dale's mom answered Dales cellphone when Yvonne was calling?

If so....why? I would never answer someone else's cell phone unless I was told to do so.

Would she answer the phone because it was ringing over and over again? I mean, if she WAS involved in a cover up, would answering the phone go along with that?
TIA

Question: On the day that MP went missing, is it true that Dale's mom answered Dales cellphone when Yvonne was calling?

If so....why? I would never answer someone else's cell phone unless I was told to do so.

Would she answer the phone because it was ringing over and over again? I mean, if she WAS involved in a cover up, would answering the phone go along with that?
TIA

Dale's mom answered a call from Yvonne but we do not know if it was his cell or the parents landline. It has not been specified yet as far as I know.

Dale's mom answered a call from Yvonne but we do not know if it was his cell or the parents landline. It has not been specified yet as far as I know.

Good point!

Off topic, I just want you to know that I intend to steal your dog...in your avatar, too cute. It would make my other pets unspeakably happy.

Easier said than done, imo. PI's are not cheap and furthermore, a PI would have to have access to some of the evidence in order to investigate. All they would know is what we know. Without having access to any of Michelle's personals, where would they even begin?

How would they get Michelle's vehicle, phone, computer and anything else without involving LE? There is no way LE would give up what they have to a PRIME SUSPECT or his PI.

The PI will know what Dale knows, which Im betting is far more than what we know. A PI is also probably alot cheaper than being charged with a crime and having your defense attorney go to trial. PI's can go above and beyond what law enforcement can do, if they couldn't, they wouldn't be employed. Some people do not like law enforcement and would be more comfortable talking to a PI. The place that Michelles hummer was found was known to be a "risky business" area. The PI doesnt have to solve the crime, just find evidence helping Dale.

Point being...he could be doing so much more. After all, since he's innocent, he should be doing everything possible to clear his name.

Just curious, does anyone on this board know Dale or have they ever met him?

I am not sure if EINYROO knows or has met Dale but in the first post of each thread where it states verified posters I found this"

"Michelle Parker case
EINYROO is a verified local"

I do know I have read posts where people have stated they went to school with Dale...or knew him....but I have no idea how to go back and find those posts among the many. So, that is my basically useless answer.

The PI will know what Dale knows, which Im betting is far more than what we know. A PI is also probably alot cheaper than being charged with a crime and having your defense attorney go to trial. PI's can go above and beyond what law enforcement can do, if they couldn't, they wouldn't be employed. Some people do not like law enforcement and would be more comfortable talking to a PI. The place that Michelles hummer was found was known to be a "risky business" area. The PI doesnt have to solve the crime, just find evidence helping Dale.

Point being...he could be doing so much more. After all, since he's innocent, he should be doing everything possible to clear his name.

Really? How would Dale know more if he was innocent? All he knows is she dropped off the kids and disappeared. What more would he know? Yes, perhaps if she had shady friends or any of that but as far as the day she went missing if we go with your supposition that he was innocent, that's all he would know.

He won't be charged without any evidence. I'm sure Mark NeJame will take care of all other evidence that could point to anyone other than Dale committing the crime if it ever goes to trial. He doesn't need a PI. He has a defense attorney!

There was one ...honb3bee or something like that. Haven't seen her post in a while though.

Really? How would Dale know more if he was innocent? All he knows is she dropped off the kids and disappeared. What more would he know? Yes, perhaps if she had shady friends or any of that but as far as the day she went missing if we go with your supposition that he was innocent, that's all he would know.

He won't be charged without any evidence. I'm sure Mark NeJame will take care of all other evidence that could point to anyone other than Dale committing the crime if it ever goes to trial. He doesn't need a PI. He has a defense attorney!

I agree, my point was his demeanor isnt what I expect of someone wrongfully accused. Personalities are different so maybe I would do things he hasnt or vice versa.
Looking into shady friends, habits, etc would be a good place to start.

ETA~ one recent example is Jerry Sandusky.
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Coll...ires-private-investigator/UPI-79771322574250/

Im not saying you are wrong, but if the world seems to hate me and my life will be forever changed, Id hire someone to help. Even if no one is ever arrested, that cloud of judgement will still hang over Dale. I've seen plenty of cases where the prime suspect hires a PI.

I just found an address for Sr.'s business located at 6040 Orange Ave. That is very close to intersection of Orange Ave. and Sand Lake Road........for whatever this is worth. Could have been a stop off location as I think I read hummer may have been spotted in this are.

<Deep breath>

I'll tell you why this information "bugs" me. I am trying not to be driven and overtaken by emotion, specifically hate. Although Dale seems not in the least a likeable person, given his past history and his cold demeanor whenever we've seen him on video, not to mention his apparent action with the camera person, a couple of snippets of detail, such as Yvonne's words above, give me a glimpse of humanity in this man. I saw another article in which Yvonne mentioned the occasion of her talking with him and embracing him after the hearing where he retained custody of the twins. As I remember, she said that he sobbed and shook during that exchange.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend him or in any way promote sympathy for him. And I appreciate that some of you may see those episodes as just Dale's attempts at manipulation, and as Yvonne wisely trying to keep open the connection for the sake of the twins. But someone posted yesterday the suggestion that Dale could be a sociopath, without conscience. I can see the possibility of this, certainly, and so the suggestion that Dale is holding in some emotional pain that he might only reveal to Yvonne (and perhaps his family and close friends, but we don't hear about that) gives me some hope, believe it or not.

If Dale did something monstrous to Michelle that ended her life, and then rushed around madly to cover up the deed, which certainly seems to be the case based even on the little evidence the public has right now, then a spark of humanity and conscience is a good sign that, in my opinion, we should acknowledge. It suggests that what he may have done is weighing on him, perhaps heavily and even nightmarishly.

The hope this could give us is that he will more likely reveal, or even confess, what took place.

I know it may be a slim chance indeed that this will happen. But if he is in fact an emotionless sociopath, we would have no chance of that at all.

(All IMO, of course)

I agree with you. Not all killers are remorseless. Especially when it is a rage killing. I have seen my law partner's clients (in murder cases) express remorse, crying, wanting to die. They are still guilty and many of the tears are for themselves, but they often cannot face what they have done, especially when confronted with the victim's family.

Okay, on Michelle's official facebook run by her family, someone just posted "We need to look east side of 417 exit 22" awfully specific information. KWIM?

Can this be put on that handy map that shows its relation to Dale's house, where the car was found, the cell location and Dale Sr.'s house?

I agree, my point was his demeanor isnt what I expect of someone wrongfully accused. Personalities are different so maybe I would do things he hasnt or vice versa.
Looking into shady friends, habits, etc would be a good place to start.

ETA~ one recent example is Jerry Sandusky.
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Coll...ires-private-investigator/UPI-79771322574250/

Im not saying you are wrong, but if the world seems to hate me and my life will be forever changed, Id hire someone to help. Even if no one is ever arrested, that cloud of judgement will still hang over Dale. I've seen plenty of cases where the prime suspect hires a PI.

I could be wrong but MN is a pretty darn good defense attorney and I'm sure he's not just sitting back waiting for his client to be arrested before he does his homework. He's no José Baez. :)

I am not sure if EINYROO knows or has met Dale but in the first post of each thread where it states verified posters I found this"

"Michelle Parker case
EINYROO is a verified local"

I do know I have read posts where people have stated they went to school with Dale...or knew him....but I have no idea how to go back and find those posts among the many. So, that is my basically useless answer.

I KNEW Dale back when I went to college in Orlando...I will have to figure out which thread I posted to and told my story.

Does someone have a specific question?

Yes, I knew him when I was in college. Does anyone know how I find the original thread I posted? I have two little ones and I had time to pop on here but not to search for something for very long!

Do you have a specific question??:fence:

I KNEW Dale back when I went to college in Orlando...I will have to figure out which thread I posted to and told my story.

Does someone have a specific question?

TY for posting! I have one question: what were People's impression(s) of Dale if it was ever discussed?

In thinking about this a little more...

Yvonne would most certainly call Dale's cell phone before calling his parents landline if she was trying to reach Dale. If I am trying to reach you, I am going to call you, not your parents.
So, if in fact Yvonne did call the parent's landline wouldn't that mean that Dale was not answering his cell phone,IMO, because he was otherwise occupied. Suspicious.

TY for posting! I have one question: what were People's impression(s) of Dale if it was ever discussed?

Have you ever read my initial post?

Well that's kind of hard to answer because I never sat around with people and discussed Dale..I knew him through Cowboys. He often did the contests where the guys take off their shirts, etc...he was definitely well known there and ran with a certain pack of guys. They were all, generally speaking, super buff and attractive. I'm kind of shocked seeing how skinny he is now.

If you will go back and read my original post on here, you will see that after spending one on one time with him, there's definitely something "off" if you will. He told me the story of how is second wife was murdered in a manner that was just bizarre and abnormal. Especially for having hung out one on one for maybe two or three times. And as a result of that I never returned his phone calls or anything again. Lucky for me, I moved back to Brevard because I graduated so I didn't run into him for awhile after that.

I'm reluctant to release much more information because I don't want to reveal my identity. But, let's just say my spine tingled and that my intuition screamed "run". So I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery