FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is Websleuths-appropriate, but I have a riddle/challenge for you all (hoping you haven't solved it already):

Something I uncovered early on that was not newsworthy (in my opinion), but interesting (if not bizarre) is discernible from online public records:

Who performed the wedding ceremony of Dale Smith II's first wife when she remarried after she and Dale got divorced?

DALE SMITH SR!!!! Never noticed that on the marriage license until now.

I don't know if this is Websleuths-appropriate, but I have a riddle/challenge for you all (hoping you haven't solved it already):

Something I uncovered early on that was not newsworthy (in my opinion), but interesting (if not bizarre) is discernible from online public records:

Who performed the wedding ceremony of Dale Smith II's first wife when she remarried after she and Dale got divorced?

Soooo strange. While searching for this info I saw she has a battery charge as well. Wow! Birds of a feather...

Fact Finder, in your experience do you expect LE to release any info soon on what was gleaned from the phone?

FactFinder,

Now that you are here, can you verify that LE did a walk-thru on Dale, Jr.'s condo on the night of Nov 17th?

We know LE searched the condo on the 18th, as the media reported on it, however, what I understand the media did not know about Michelle until the 18th and the media has no information regarding LE searching on the 17th.

Some of us are trying to match the Facebook comment Dale Jr., wrote on 11/17 ~11:08 PM indicating that LE just searched his home.

TIA

BBM. Way back when I read a quote that said something like..."If you want to test a man's character, give him a pile of tangled up Christmas lights to untangle".

That is too funny, my dh not only untangles them, but if a strand isn't working he will string them out and find the bulbs that are causing the outage!!

I'm like okay, glad it's you and not me!:innocent:

Thank you Patty G!!!!! I knew there was something that needed to be asked!

Fact Finder, in your experience do you expect LE to release any info soon on what was gleaned from the phone?

Having dealtt with Orlando Police for, oh, a long, long time, I doubt they will officially release any specific forensic information from the phone. If a source wants to get something out, that's another story. But we may not know details until (unless) someone is charged and the discovery documents are released by the state attorney's office.

FactFinder,

Now that you are here, can you verify that LE did a walk-thru on Dale, Jr.'s condo on the night of Nov 17th?

We know LE searched the condo on the 18th, as the media reported on it, however, what I understand the media did not know about Michelle until the 18th and the media has no information regarding LE searching on the 17th.

Some of us are trying to match the Facebook comment Dale Jr., wrote on 11/17 ~11:08 PM indicating that LE just searched his home.

TIA

I wish I could answer with certainty, but I cannot. Dale said night of the 17th, according to those who saw his Facebook (Anybody got a screen grab? I never saw it myself.); the neighbor who gave me the surveillance video of the Hummer said he believes it was Friday the 18th when neighbors noticed police pull up, squealing wheels, right behind Dale after he pulled into his driveway, and then search the condo. Are both correct? Could be. But, short answer is, I don't know for sure.

BBM. Way back when I read a quote that said something like..."If you want to test a man's character, give him a pile of tangled up Christmas lights to untangle".

If that's the test of a woman's character then I'm outta luck! :innocent:

I wish I could answer with certainty, but I cannot. Dale said night of the 17th, according to those who saw his Facebook (Anybody got a screen grab? I never saw it myself.); the neighbor who gave me the surveillance video of the Hummer said he believes it was Friday the 18th when neighbors noticed police pull up, squealing wheels, right behind Dale after he pulled into his driveway, and then search the condo. Are both correct? Could be. But, short answer is, I don't know for sure.

Thank you for responding.

I don't have the screen grab of the comment, but I am sure someone here will be able to provide it for you.

YES, I am 100% certain of what the Facebook comment stated.

Can you check with LE and ask them if they did a walk-thru on Dale's condo on the 17th? I have learned in life, it can't hurt to ask as all they can say is NO.

This Facebook comment is a piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved and matched with LE checking Dale's condo on the 17th.

It's here in an article somewhere I think. I'll try to find it and bump

Can you check with LE and ask them if they did a walk-thru on Dale's condo on the 17th? I have learned in life, it can't hurt to ask as all they can say is NO.

This Facebook comment is a piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved and matched with LE checking Dale's condo on the 17th.

I agree on both points. I will try to ask tomorrow; after that, I am off for a couple weeks (Casey Anthony trial took its toll).

I am out of here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member