FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what's bugging me. What about if Dale's innocent in Michelle's disappearance? If he is, and if somebody else is caught and found guilty, he could just up and move out of the country with his kids in tow never to look back again, to start over fresh & new. Ya just never know what the future holds.

In theory I agree it could be someone other than Dale. If so it's someone framing Dale. Probably the same guy who framed OJ:crazy:

In all seriousness the odds are pretty minimal that it would be someone other than Dale. Dale knows what he has done. His actions and his lack of actions for that matter do not reflect someone who was wrongly accused of a horrendous crime. We will have the answers - it's just a matter of time.

Also, Dave Cave also didn't have a documented history of assault and domestic violence - unlike DS.

He didn't have to bc police & friends/relatives were skeptical anyway due to he & Amber arguing all the time. Ripped apart - he was flat out ripped apart. So was Carrie, people talked about her getting a tattoo & stuff, omg like that's enough to make somebody a suspect. My heart bled for them. I swear I think I submitted prayer cards in church for a year bc of what they were going through. The police and media were relentless, then everyday people hiding behind religion that aren't supposed to lay in judgement were the worst of all. It was nothing less than horrid.

I know what we see in Dale's past. It's not good. Not good at all, but it doesn't mean he & Michelle didn't get their acts together for the kids after they went in front of Judge Milian. Sure it looks like everything is pointing towards Dale...but maybe that's bc nobody is touching on others that Michelle came in contact with.

If a person is discharged from the service, where could those documents be found? For instance, we know Dale was dishonorably discharged from the USMC. Would there be a court record in NC, SC or FL showing he's been discharged? Does it specifically say dishonorably discharged or just discharged? Reason being is bc I found a doc stating somebody was discharged from the service but it's a court doc - and this isn't Dale I'm referring to - and Michelle was in contact with this person. So would that court doc just be generalized as far as a discharge is concerned? I've never noticed if ALL people being discharged from the service would have a subsequent court doc to go along with it.

In theory I agree it could be someone other than Dale. If so it's someone framing Dale. Probably the same guy who framed OJ:crazy:

In all seriousness the odds are pretty minimal that it would be someone other than Dale. Dale knows what he has done. His actions and his lack of actions for that matter do not reflect someone who was wrongly accused of a horrendous crime. We will have the answers - it's just a matter of time.

BBM So why do we even discuss these cases instead of waiting on LE to arrest him. So far we have seen him in a jedi costume, putting MP in a coffin, and sprinting from the scene w/o anyone noticing him. If it can only logically be DS@ why are we here? People are killed by strangers, stalkers, former lovers, friends, jealous co-workers, RSO's etc all the time. Yet is is easier to put him in costumes and checking her messages for a good place to leave the hummer while he drives to his parents to drop off the kids, make another trip back to get her out of the garage, and a handful of other tasks.
I honestly don't get why no other possibilities go beyond a post or two. :twocents:

MOO but I do not find that to be such a necessity at all that two people were needed in order to dump the Hummer(one needed to give the other a ride).. Not only do I find it's not a necessity for there to be ATLEAST two individuals to dump and abandon the Hummer.. But just as I believe one individual to be more than sufficient in the dumping of the Hummer on Walden Circle.. I believe there was only one, single, solitary individual necessary to dispose of the body, dispose of the phone, remove the decals and dispose of the Hummer, and then last item to be rid of, the keys.. IMO all that's needed is one, single person for it all..

I am not attempting to lay out a minute by minute theory of how I believe it to have exactly gone down in completing all of those tasks(I will unload all of that detail orientated listing in another post).. But in speaking specifically about whether or not two individuals were necessary for the tasks to be completed within the frame of time that we have to work with.. My personal opinion is that it absolutely is possible to do all alone and with zero assistance from another in even having to catch a ride at some point..

Dale physically is 100% capable of all physical tasks involved in murdering a female that was less than half the size of himself.. As well as absolutely capable of any physicalities necessary in disposing of a body this small in stature..

He is more than capable of pulling the Hummer into the garage of his condo at which time he had to complete the task of removing the large GLOW decals.. A necessity to rid such distinguishing characteristics to Michelle's specific black Hummer.. Therefor he knew he had to remove them.. IMO no problem there and easily completely all by himself..

As I said am not attempting to give a detail oriented exact timeline of these events but rather just the events that were required and whether he could accomplish them all by his lonesome self.. Or that any or all of the tasks would at any point require his receiving the assistance of another individual..

So, in no specific order the tasks left are to dispose of body, Hummer, keys all of these completed and he back at the parents home somewhere between 8:00-9:00pm and then eventually back home to his condo sometime after 10pm where he "claims" LE had already come and searched the condo by 11:08 when he was
Posting on his FB..

Dale without the assistance of anyone else could have easily and efficiently driven the Hummer, decals removed, and used Michelle's very own vehicle to transport her body to where he decided to dispose of her.. At some point along the route between he and daddies house he easily disposes of the phone off the Nela Bridge..

At the disposal site he, himself is perfectly capable to meet any of the physical demands involved of disposing of a body literally less than half the size of himself.. Completes the task and is moving toward the final phase nearing completion.. He easily drives the Hummer to an area that is anybody's guess as to why he chose that specific area, that specific apt complex, etc.. Except for the fact that IMO is most obvious.. That being that it is literally 3 very, short, little miles that he's left to walk back home to daddy's Rose Blvd home after having completed his very short list of tasks necessary to dispose of the main items of importance to him..the body, the phone, the Hummer, and lastly don't forget those dang keys that he'd still have had as he rolled up into that parking space on Walden Circle and abandoned the Decal-LESS Hummer.. The keys were not left behind but rather were the final item disposed of as Dale took that nice 3mile walk back to daddy's house..

And as I'd posted about long ago I still believe the keys having been the very last item disposed of that they are in area(or were disposed of in something that was in that area.. Like trash can, dumpster,etc).. Or body of water, canal, swampy marsh.. But definitely in an area between Walden Circle and Rose Blvd.. And IMO all were disposed of separately and different areas all together.. Keys between Hummer and dads house.. Body at disposal site(IMO not gonna be far out of his comfort zone).. Phone disposed of off Nela Bridge at some point while en route to or from any of these named places.. And finally the Hummer as we know located on Walden Circle..

And just as we all can see with our own two eyes in looking on a map at those places/locations just listed of importance.. Well., there is a very very clear pattern that those dots each connect one to the other.. All roads lead to the Smith's who just so happened to be the last person Michelle saw, who just so happens to have a violent/volatile past with, who just so happened to have that volatile relationship aired for the world to see on that very day on PC..

All roads lead to Dale and in order for it to be anything else then Dale is being framed and it's one helluva spectacular frame job!!

He wouldn't have needed a ride at any point throughout his completing all tasks involving disposing of items from the crime.. In fact the only ride necessary would be a ride involving the kids(to and from Dale's.. Or actually just from if they didn't return with Dale back to the condo that night)..

All jmo..

He still could not have acted alone. Yes he could have physically handled all of these "tasks" but he still needed someone to participate in the crime (I.e. lie on his behalf). So when dale gets to his parents with his vehicle, how does he get back to his place to dispose of the hummer? If he goes back alone, how does he get home after dumping hummer? They indicate to me he had quite a bit of help along the way.

How did Dale get from where he left the Hummer back to his condo to pick up his truck and then get to his father's house?

I just think if I have to keep adding stuff in order to make it work then maybe it's a bit off bc normally less is best. Unless the time is completely way off, I'm finding it hard to make it work. Too much to take care of in such a short amount of time. Sure the driving time is there but to hide her well enough for investigators to not locate her would take more time than allotted.

Could go either way I guess, if he had help, but wouldn't le be naming accessories or persons of interest?

OT but the sickest part about Amber's case, IMO, is if JG hadn't killed again, Amber would never have been found and stepdad would still be living under suspicion.

If and I say IF he is being framed with the phone location it would be only because LE named him PS. Also I would like to know what actions of his makes you know he is guilty? Thanks

What if it wasn't Dale and the "guy" who is responsible didn't have to walk anywhere after parking the Hummer? What if he lives right there or very close by? With some of the new info that we are getting some people are still trying to "fit" Dale into this.

Not following you. None of the new info leads away from Dale and in fact could further confirm his involvement - hiding vehicle in known place of her previous appointments.

As far as the neighbor sightings at Walden Circle prior to the disapearance, I noticed on the photo posted on the blog, that the vehicle was found parked very far away from each neighbors' home. I have lived in many apartment complexes and can tell you, you don't remember vehicles in complexes that big. Especially considering that to exit or enter the complex, neither neighbor would need to drive by the particular spot that the Hummer was eventually found. Did they state where exactly within the complex it was seen prior to the 17th? Because, if it was anywhere near where it was eventually found, I would find it hard to believe that they drove by that spot on a regular basis., or even at all.

I pretty much take ALL eye witness reports with a BIG grain of salt. People see what they want to see, remember what they want to remember and sometimes, people just want to feel important.

And just to be clear, if I heard that a neighbor saw Dale driving the Hummer on the day Michelle disappeared, I would find that hard to believe too. I just don't trust people to accurately remember something that is not important to them at the time.

Eta: I just reread the blog post, and he does clearly state that the two neighbors that reported seeing the Glow Hummer reported seeing in the proximity of where it was later found by LE. So, there you go. And, the neighbors that did live in the vicinity of the dump parking spot, did not confirm the presence of the Glow Hummer, but instead only stated that another, non related Hummer does park close by. Since the neighbors that live close by would be more likely to know, I think it is safe to disregard the other "witnesses". IMO

Not following you. None of the new info leads away from Dale and in fact could further confirm his involvement - hiding vehicle in known place of her previous appointments.

How do we know the Hummer was parked in a known place of a previous customer?

OR Michelle parked it there. So far we have seen no evidence of a crime even being committed.

Good point, so what you are saying is that even if Dale wasn't the violent type he would still be considered prime suspect number one.

But he is the violent type, isn't he?

Of course we're not privy to all the information LE used to classify DS as a suspect, but there is certainly enough of a circumstantial basis to consider him a very likely candidate, IMO.

OT but the sickest part about Amber's case, IMO, is if JG hadn't killed again, Amber would never have been found and stepdad would still be living under suspicion.

Exactly. Dave wouldn't even have a life bc of the serious persecution he'd have endured. Which is why I'm finding it hard to only look at Dale. Sure he has the background with a record & anger issues with his exes, but it's not like every single arrow is pointing toward him. He's just the easiest target bc of his record & the media/police going public with naming him the prime suspect.

I sure hope le has more lucrative info they're holding close. I am certain they do, I only hope it's not tainted from being biased. Look at Terri Horman - suspect with all eyes on her still living free, so maybe le didn't have as much as they led us to believe bc if they had then maybe she'd be in jail, or someone else even. My family is peppered with le, so I was raised to trust and respect them...however sometimes they blow smoke to buy time. If the case is high profile or in the public's eye, then they get more tips. If not then the case goes cold. Hopefully this case gets solved.

As far as the neighbor sightings at Walden Circle prior to the disapearance, I noticed on the photo posted on the blog, that the vehicle was found parked very far away from each neighbors' home. I have lived in many apartment complexes and can tell you, you don't remember vehicles in complexes that big. Especially considering that to exit or enter the complex, neither neighbor would need to drive by the particular spot that the Hummer was eventually found. Did they state where exactly within the complex it was seen prior to the 17th? Because, if it was anywhere near where it was eventually found, I would find it hard to believe that they drove by that spot on a regular basis., or even at all.

I pretty much take ALL eye witness reports with a BIG grain of salt. People see what they want to see, remember what they want to remember and sometimes, people just want to feel important.

And just to be clear, if I heard that a neighbor saw Dale driving the Hummer on the day Michelle disappeared, I would find that hard to believe too. I just don't trust people to accurately remember something that is not important to them at the time.

Unless it's a black Hummer with someone like Michelle behind the wheel. That I would def remember!

I just think if I have to keep adding stuff in order to make it work then maybe it's a bit off bc normally less is best. Unless the time is completely way off, I'm finding it hard to make it work. Too much to take care of in such a short amount of time. Sure the driving time is there but to hide her well enough for investigators to not locate her would take more time than allotted.

Could go either way I guess, if he had help, but wouldn't le be naming accessories or persons of interest?

I have never strayed from "how could Dale manage this all alone?" I have read all the theories, but yet, I have yet to find a way for Dale to do this alone. I can easily put someone else in the picture, but I haven't because basically he is the only prime suspect.

Dale had the twins, Michelle, a HUGE Hummer, his pick-up truck, the white van, and there appears to be another vehicle in the driveway. This is a lot of vehicles to maneuver around that afternoon to back the Hummer into the garage IF it actually could fit in the garage to remove the stickers.

I have to keep in mind the twins are with him, and all of these tasks would have to be accomplished with the twins.

Either way I go, Dale had to manage two vehicles by himself with the twins and I just can't make it work no matter how hard I try.

Yup, I read about Dale riding a bike back from where the Hummer was found, or taking a bus or a taxi, but then again, I still have the twins with him as he does all of this.

I have read the theories that the twins were watching TV, or asleep, or whatever, however, the twins would have had to be with Dale, when he disposed of Michelle and still dealing with two vehicles and the twins.

Now if we can make it fit with the twins being with Dale the entire time, when he did all these tasks as well as driving two vehicles, I am all ears and eyes ready to read it! :crazy:

But he is the violent type, isn't he?

Of course we're not privy to all the information LE used to classify DS as a suspect, but there is certainly enough of a circumstantial basis to consider him a very likely candidate, IMO.

Maybe you missed my point, but maybe not, but either way my point was that even if Dale was Mr Rogers he would still be considered a suspect since he was the "ex" and SUPPOSEDLY the last person to see her.

How do we know the Hummer was parked in a known place of a previous customer?

We have eye witnesses (who I guess could be lying) that saw her vehicle at that location several times and that she had a client in the complex. If those points are indeed true and she kept her appointments in phone, my point was it is not a stretch to believe whoever had her phone could have dumped vehicle by a previous appointment. Seeing that Michelle's phone pinged between Dale's house and his parents around same time Dale was traveling to his parents. Is this mere coincidence? I am not being factious just cannot see all these coincidences pointing to anyone other than Dale. There Is very little chance this was random, you have to admit...

Unless it's a black Hummer with someone like Michelle behind the wheel. That I would def remember!

True, she is a pretty girl. But, none of the witnesses claimed to see Michelle herself. So there goes that theory...

I have never strayed from "how could Dale manage this all alone?" I have read all the theories, but yet, I have yet to find a way for Dale to do this alone. I can easily put someone else in the picture, but I haven't because basically he is the only prime suspect.

Dale had the twins, Michelle, a HUGE Hummer, his pick-up truck, the white van, and there appears to be another vehicle in the driveway. This is a lot of vehicles to maneuver around that afternoon to back the Hummer into the garage IF it actually could fit in the garage to remove the stickers.

I have to keep in mind the twins are with him, and all of these tasks would have to be accomplished with the twins.

Either way I go, Dale had to manage two vehicles by himself with the twins and I just can't make it work no matter how hard I try.

Yup, I read about Dale riding a bike back from where the Hummer was found, or taking a bus or a taxi, but then again, I still have the twins with him as he does all of this.

I have read the theories that the twins were watching TV, or asleep, or whatever, however, the twins would have had to be with Dale, when he disposed of Michelle and still dealing with two vehicles and the twins.

Now if we can make it fit with the twins being with Dale the entire time, when he did all these tasks as well as driving two vehicles, I am all ears and eyes ready to read it! :crazy:

And he did it all without raising an eyebrow of nosey neighbours. Maybe there was a jedi convention at the complex that day and he fit right in. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro