FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are possible scenario's to account for the 42 min discrepancy between what DSII stated was the time MP arrived at his condo vs what the video shows? Why 4:00? What had he'd finish doing by then? Who did he call or visit during that time frame? This isn't a great deal of time, so IMO when YS called and he wasn't at DSSr's, he was finishing up. I keep rethinking the disposal scenario on the next day, but I'm leaning more towards going to work was an act of making everything seem normal.....part of a plan in motion.

Perhaps he left for work earlier than usual to allow time for extra curricular activities?

Respectfully snipped and BBM

DS2 and the officer are not standing in his garage. He lives in a right side unit that has only a single car garage.

Picture of DS2's unit: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/December4822.jpg

Google map with notes on DS2 condo. Must be blown up and shown in satellite mode: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Note that the blue arrow points to the front door. (I've also seen the assessors picture that shows the same unit)

BBM Respectfully

Dale does live in a right side unit and it does have a dbl car garage. 3 Units to a building, 1 with a single car garage. The photo you have posted has part of Dale's garage cut off. The assessors photo shows a dbl car garage also. Please see assessors photo in post 639. HTH

What are possible scenario's to account for the 42 min discrepancy between what DSII stated was the time MP arrived at his condo vs what the video shows? Why 4:00? What had he'd finish doing by then? Who did he call or visit during that time frame? This isn't a great deal of time, so IMO when YS called and he wasn't at DSSr's, he was finishing up. I keep rethinking the disposal scenario on the next day, but I'm leaning more towards going to work was an act of making everything seem normal.....part of a plan in motion.

BBM

Why indeed? If it was planned, perhaps it had something to do with the white truck that arrived after MP and left after the "naked" Hummer. Perhaps that was the vehicle that was used to transport the twins.

Pure speculation: What if 4pm was meant to provide an alibi for someone else? Someone who was there when Michelle arrived and was to be somewhere else at 4pm so that s/he "didn't see Michelle that day." An "I was at work by 4pm" type of thing.

Dale Smith's codo has a dbl car garage. The photo was cut off. You can see the gold car and his van parked next to it in the driveway.

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/?action=view&current=December4825.jpg

I sure have to wonder how old the damage is to that car in his driveway... I would also like to know more about what appears to be a sticker in its rear window (I tried to copy link but failed. To view, see this thread, post #532) and to have the license plate number clarified as to whether is is 100 ATE or AYE... and of course, who owns it and who drives it...

I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

Thank you, thank you. I screwed up big time.

DS2's condo has a 2-car garage. I was major WRONG.

I apologize to everyone.

To Nobodynoz:

Please correct your questions list to reflect that d jr lives in the RIGHT HAND UNIT. TIA :)

I sure have to wonder how old the damage is to that car in his driveway... I would also like to know more about what appears to be a sticker in its rear window (I tried to copy link but failed. To view, see this thread, post #532) and to have the license plate number clarified as to whether is is 100 ATE or AYE... and of course, who owns it and who drives it...

It's ATE

I would like to know this as well. I think it's ATE

I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

TexasLil, thanks for your generosity AND I was flat out wrong. Now I'll try to chase down how I got there and see what happened. Thanks for your kindness.

"Whenever I'm sure I'm absolutely, positively, without a doubt right, I'm not. No one has the truth with a capital "T" except God."

Did anyone besides me catch the video of DS2 leaving his parents' house and drive away so fast that the beautiful young women with him almost fell out?

Or do I need to speak to my shrink about changing my meds?

Who is she?

:floorlaugh: Please link us to that. I would love to see it. I have only seen the one of d jr putting his visor down...

Did anyone besides me catch the video of DS2 leaving his parents' house and drive away so fast that the beautiful young women with him almost fell out?

Or do I need to speak to my shrink about changing my meds?

Who is she?

I wonder if the bridge area down from Warren Park has been searched. It's on Daetwyler Rd and not far from DSjr's condo. Seems like it would be a easy place to hide something, drop something off, get rid of something and it's easy access from his condo and on Lake Conway.

A. Dale's Condo
B. Daetwyler Bridge
C. Nela Ave
D. Rose Blvd
E. Walden Palms Apts

The Daetwyler Bridge looks good: No gate, dirt road takes one out of sight (or almost?)
Good find.

Daetwyler Bridge crosses over a small canal and has the lake on the other side. I think this would be an isolated area at night, not sure what it would look like in the daytime, but there is also a retention pond with woods on both sides just off Seminol Ave on the East side of that bridge.

Daetwyler Bridge crosses over a small canal and has the lake on the other side. I think this would be an isolated area at night, not sure what it would look like in the daytime, but there is also a retention pond with woods on both sides just off Seminol Ave on the East side of that bridge.

The lake you are talking about is Lake Conway and if you look towards the North, you'll see Nela Ave and the bridge where the phone was found.

If you have come to a conclusion regarding this case, you should share your theory. We have all been influenced by the information published by MSM and LE. If you don't have MSM to back up your theory, state that on your post. It's speculation regardless how you came to that conclusion, JMO!

My comment was in reference to a post by GrammaMaybe. It seemed to me from what GrammaMaybe said that she had some insider info not available to the rest of us. I hope I didn't misinterpret!

To Nobodynoz:

Please correct your questions list to reflect that d jr lives in the RIGHT HAND UNIT. TIA :)

Uh...eee...ur...Oh, I guess you mean add that to the post to make it plainer which is DS II's. :) Because I do mention that he lives in unit C on the right. Okay, okay, okay, it's not perfectly clear, so I'll add that. :crazy:

I remember that someone had posted a link that allowed us to see the room layout of DS II's condo. Does anyone remember whether DS II's unit includes the balcony on the right? (Which would mean that the neighbor's camera is attached to his balcony...)

:back::skip::eek:nline::eek:ddsmiley:
I'm hoping someone is frantically looking for the alleged video of the girl who nearly fell out of jr's rig. If it exists, I also hope we can identify her. I want to 'size her up' if you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member