FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm not sure. I thought these were the same van, but I am so thoroughly confused that I have to go back and read.

attachment.php

The ariel shot was taken in 2009. I see you are pointing at the wheels. Could be same van, but new wheels in 2011 pic?

I was so certain the cigarette smoking driver is TS (DS Jr's mother) that I've searched and finally came up with why I think it's her.

At the 1:35 mark of the smoking driver.

What do y'all think?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local...mine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/#comments

Update I've attached a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

Another update Instead of the video, another screen shot of the smoking driver. Easier to compare.

Attachments

• TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
  • smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
:waitasec:
It's easy to GET confused what with all of the Hummers being talked about.

This is the Hummer leaving at 4:40 p.m. that was identified by LE as being the neighbor's Hummer. Same Hummer first stated by Channel 6 to be Michelle's Hummer, and then retracted.

There is no publicly acknowledged video of Michelle's black Hummer leaving.

I've flip-flopped on this more than a politican would but I now think it's likely that Dale knew the camera was there and that he would have gone the other way to elude it and that this black Hummer is indeed the neighbor's Hummer, just as LE and Channel 6 state.

Also, the burnt orange/ red vehicle had me ALL confused. (WRONG ON THIS, SORRY: I just did screen shots of the video and it's there when Michelle pulls in and at 3:18 p.m. and at 4:40 p.m. when the neighbor's Hummer passes by the camera. So I'm not sure how it's relevant.)
Dale's white van being parked on the street at 4:40 is interesting because why wouldn't he pull his van in the driveway?

BBM

To make it easier to put the Hummer in the garage.

Look at the photo of the burnt orange car at DSsr....is there a decal on the back window? Or is it just some type of shadow

If there is one,,,, can you see one on this car also?

My eyes are old and no matter how much zooming I do...it doesnt clear it up for me.

IMO there is indeed a decal on the back window!

You know, I'm not sure. I thought these were the same van, but I am so thoroughly confused that I have to go back and read.

attachment.php

On closer inspection, I don't think these vans are the same. I think the one in the driveway has a bit of a flare above the back wheel (like a little fender) and the one on the street is flat. Maybe DSjr got a different van during the time between when the aerial shot was taken and when the security cam footage was taken?

:waitasec:
It's easy to GET confused what with all of the Hummers being talked about.

This is the Hummer leaving at 4:40 p.m. that was identified by LE as being the neighbor's Hummer. Same Hummer first stated by Channel 6 to be Michelle's Hummer, and then retracted.

There is no publicly acknowledged video of Michelle's black Hummer leaving.

I've flip-flopped on this more than a politican would but I now think it's likely that Dale knew the camera was there and that he would have gone the other way to elude it and that this black Hummer is indeed the neighbor's Hummer, just as LE and Channel 6 state.

Also, the burnt orange/ red vehicle had me ALL confused. (WRONG ON THIS, SORRY: I just did screen shots of the video and it's there when Michelle pulls in and at 3:18 p.m. and at 4:40 p.m. when the neighbor's Hummer passes by the camera. So I'm not sure how it's relevant.)
Dale's white van being parked on the street at 4:40 is interesting because why wouldn't he pull his van in the driveway?

BBM

IMO the van was on the street to make it easier to put the Hummer in the garage.

I believe our poster Always Wright posted photos she actually took on Dec. 4 that show the white van in Dale's driveway. They were very clear. Will have to go find them.

I think some are gritting confused over the 2 vehicles because they are close to the same color.

Forget about the red car in the street.

Look at the vehicle in the driveway at the condo next to DSjr. This is the one that looks like it is just waiting for someone. This also looks like the one AlwaysWright posted in DSSR's driveway.

I think some are gritting confused over the 2 vehicles because they are close to the same color.

Forget about the red car in the street.

Look at the vehicle in the driveway at the condo next to DSjr. This is the one that looks like it is just waiting for someone. This also looks like the one AlwaysWright posted in DSSR's driveway.

Yes that is what to focus on - are those two cars one in the same? Car at DS condo in idle mode two driveways over and car at DS sr's driveway. Anyone able to do a close up of each to confirm or throw out this connection?

Add the burnt orange car with the images of a similar vehicle to DSs in aerial shots in that exact spot and you've got yourself one very big coincidence ... Or clue?! I knew when I saw the burnt orange car parked there that I had seen a truck there in Texaslils photo. This is getting creepy. Someone local want to compile a nice tip to LE? Can you submit a pic with your tip?

Could the white van (that's blocking the view) belong to the owner of the condo that the burnt orange car parked at? Person A parks van, person B pulls into driveway, DS doesn't think camera reaches all the way down there and doesn't suspect burnt orange could be caught on video. LE needs to check that white van as well. We may have 3 perps.

I guess I am getting confused on the dates of the pictures. I thought I read the overhead pictures were from 2009. If that orange car is in the exact same place as it is the night the neighbor's camera taped it, then it can't possibly be the same one in DS's driveway. He wouldn't be parking it there for two years. Maybe I am not looking at the right image. If nothing else, the community certainly like black hummers, white vans and orange/red cars.

IIRC, the van issue was sorted out many threads ago. The van in the street is owned by a neighbor & is a different make than DS2's which is a Chevy. I don't think we got confirmation as to which neighbor the one in the street belongs to. HTH.

I'm new at capturing screen shots, and uploading them. I'm grateful my son came home and he could do in a few clicks what I've been trying to do for a couple of hours. :maddening:

With any luck, I will remember what I've learned tonight.

Thanks for being patient. :newhere:

I think I've figured out why the trunk on the gold car was damaged. There is damage to the left back fender.

goldcar-1-1.jpg

IIRC, the van issue was sorted out many threads ago. The van in the street is owned by a neighbor & is a different make than DS2's which is a Chevy. I don't think we got confirmation as to which neighbor the one in the street belongs to. HTH.

The white van seen driving down the road and parked on the road is a Dodge Van. DS Jr. white van is indeed a chevy! I know that it was discussed that this was a neighbors van but as we have no proof of ownership it very well could be a company owned van that DS Jr. uses or possibly a co workers van. To my knowledge we do not have a confirmation on ownership of this white van. This is without a doubt maddening with the Dark SUV's, White Vans and Burnt Orange Car all within two condo Units.........

I was so certain the cigarette smoking driver is TS (DS Jr's mother) that I've searched and finally came up with why I think it's her.

At the 1:35 mark of the smoking driver.

What do y'all think?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local...mine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/#comments

Update I've attached a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

Another update Instead of the video, another screen shot of the smoking driver. Easier to compare.

Yep...we found the smoker..^i^ Or not:)

The white van seen driving down the road and parked on the road is a Dodge Van. DS Jr. white van is indeed a chevy! I know that it was discussed that this was a neighbors van but as we have no proof of ownership it very well could be a company owned van that DS Jr. uses or possibly a co workers van. To my knowledge we do not have a confirmation on ownership of this white van. This is without a doubt maddening with the Dark SUV's, White Vans and Burnt Orange Car all within two condo Units.........

I thought the security camera neighbor told Tony Pipitone the news guy that it was a neighbor's? My head is killing me or I would try to go find Tony's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme