FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
usually, all you gotta do is add IMO or MOO, unless it mentions a new name...:seeya:

I thought I did include that. I took the names off the comments made by his friends. I re-worded the comments as well. I'm confused, but then again, I usually am! Teehee...

Can someone let me know the make/model of the suspicous burnt orange car in DS Sr's driveway on the day of the custody hearing? Thanks All!

I had my hubby (Car Enthusiast) watch the video and look at the pictures of the Hummers (in and out). He states that both MP Hummer and the one leaving at 5:17 pm, could be the same vehicle. He was able to determine the wheels are factory on both Hummers. The color could look gray because of the sun's reflection. JMO as always!

agreed on the color factor with sun. I watched it coming in and it went dark gray, therefore, i agree it could be hers going both directions...

as for the hot lava orange vehicle, a close up reveals it is a scion. The owner/driver, being one and the same, has been identified.

What would be nice, is if someone skilled in photo shop, would do an overlay of the profile of the scion and put it over the profile of the one in the driveway at jr's and see if it is a match... just a thought I mentioned a few pages back...

Nobody,
You're a gem. You work your lil' azz off on keeping ALL OF OUR VERY MANY, EVER CHANGING questions and inquiries that we have.. With the finest of details that you personally continue to add to each individual question as it comes up along the way throughout Michelle's ever growing threads.. And lest anyone think your answers are iffy, non sourced, and certainly NOT false.. You take the time to detail to the very best of your ability the exact source for which your answer and/or any info/detail about that particular question or answer is directly derived from, including names, dates, usernames, and post numbers..*

You, my friend have done a bang up job of keeping that extensive and detailed list perfectly organized and posted atleast* once per each of Michelle's threads..

It's an awful lot of work and your time and effort is clearly seen in what has now become such a very integral part of Michelle's case here at WebSleuths.. I realize the time and tedious work that you continue to put into this important piece that we've all become dependant upon having here to refer to when needed..

Michelle has got so many people who love her and are in it til we see justice on her behalf and closure brought to her precious family in Michelle being brought home if even for her to be laid to rest as her family so sees fitting.. Some of us know that very likely we will never have the pleasure of meeting and personally knowing this strong, full of life, young mother.. However with God's splendid design us, here have someone who continues to breathe life in the 2 dimensional photograph of this missing young mom, Michelle Loree Parker and in our own special way we have come to "know" Michelle as well..(again much thanks to Sparky)..

All in all Michelle is a very special young woman.. Who IMO has a very special group of people that have come together to love her, find her, and bring her home..

Thanks , nobody for your hard work that you've continued to do in the tedious job of organizing, sourcing, documenting, and posting for all of us here.. All of us that if not for anything else WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT WE'RE HERE TO FIND AND BRING MICHELLE HOME, FIRST AND FOREMOST!!

:heart:
Smooth

Ah, Smooth,what a nice post. Your comments are so very flattering and, well...:blushing:...thank you. To tell you the truth, this has been good for me. I am rather anal retentive, so this task helps me put that to positive use for the cause of working for Michelle and her family (rather than being put to the use of annoying my husband :D).

That said, I have to give most of the credit to you and all of the other participants on these threads. There have been and continue to be some brilliant questions and ideas proposed and discussed. I am grateful now that we're collectively going through the list and supplementing the info and well as suggesting corrections, as one person alone, no matter how meticulous (and I'm far from being faultlessly meticulous myself) is going to slip up or miss important details. So, thank you all, sincerely.

Can someone let me know the make/model of the suspicous burnt orange car in DS Sr's driveway on the day of the custody hearing? Thanks All!

I had my hubby (Car Enthusiast) watch the video and look at the pictures of the Hummers (in and out). He states that both MP Hummer and the one leaving at 5:17 pm, could be the same vehicle. He was able to determine the wheels are factory on both Hummers. The color could look gray because of the sun's reflection. JMO as always!

luvbug622 was the poster who identified the vehicle parked at Rose Ave. as a Scion, and mentioned that the burnt orange color may mean that the car is 2009 or newer. I believe luvbug said he/she had a white Scion. So that poster may be able to give some input into the car parked at the neighboring condo.

I thought I did include that. I took the names off the comments made by his friends. I re-worded the comments as well. I'm confused, but then again, I usually am! Teehee...

I'll trade ya what's in my box for your curtain number 2:fence:

In my personal opinion, you do not have to post the questions every day, it's too much work for you and probably you are getting sick of the question list. :crazy:
I think you would be okay posting it maybe 2 or 3 times a week? Would that take a little pressure off of you? I remember you were going to post it at the beginning of each thread but since we are using it so much, I do think we need it more than that.
It is a huge list, and I am thrilled we have it, but I can be sure by looking at the list that it is hard to stay on top off and I am guessing you probably have a life outside of WS.
So, I think you are o'kay cutting back on posting/updating it.
MOO

And also, once again, thank you so much for the list!

Thanks andalso, posting it maybe a couple of times a week would be less stressful for sure.

Speaking of my favorite list of questions,
Here is #7
Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17/11 afternoon?

Please note it says DS SR not JR. , I read it a couple times before I realized that.

IMO, I do not know of any evidence that we have that would help us answer this question. Anyone else?

Maybe we need a letter "E" on the list to represent, Unanswerable due to lack of evidence. (Not talking about LE evidence - which we don't know, I'm talking about Websleuthers evidence)

Thoughts?

IMO

I could add an E to the rating system, but a lot of the questions, maybe even most, are unanswerable at this point, because LE may have evidence that they are not releasing, and so we are only going on our feelings, which can't be considered evidence no matter how strong.

So maybe "unanswerable due to lack of evidence" should simply be understood for each question, unless the question is marked as verified.

???

On edit: what's the consensus on the value of that question?

I was also wondering if everyone who has texting capabilities, and an I4 phone, would do an experiment for me...

using smart text, where the phone suggests possibilities, would you please begin typing that in, and at every letter, after the first 3, would you list your results, per letter, until you have completed the word Waterford?

So, from Wat- on please. let's see what we get from I4 phone users!! it would be interesting to see if she couldn't have been typing something else, if it were her, such as waterfRONT for example... just a thought... and TIA if you can help!:seeya:

:twocents:
IMO

I could add an E to the rating system, but a lot of the questions, maybe even most, are unanswerable at this point, because LE may have evidence that they are not releasing, and so we are only going on our feelings, which can't be considered evidence no matter how strong.

So maybe "unanswerable due to lack of evidence" should simply be understood for each question, unless the question is marked as verified.

???

On edit: what's the consensus on the value of that question?

I would say HIGH if you mean 'other than what was captured on video"

If all he knows is what he saw from what he recorded, then it is low, because LE already has that evidence.

Concerning Dale's posts:

In the post dated Nov 18 at 11:52, dale says "I haven't slept in two days." Why would he not be able to sleep on the 16th? Michelle did not go missing until the next day. Was he preparing for something?

About sleep: If Dale had details to take care of, why not do it in the middle of the night? DS sr was arrested on drug charges. Why wouldn't Dale give up some sleep at night to move under the cover of darkness? A healthy man his age should be able to go without sleep for 2 or 3 nights in a row if he were using speed.

On the 18th Dale writes at 2:52 in the afternoon, "I've heard about some of the stories on the news from some people, but I just wanna (sic) let everyone know I'm not that type of person." I think I watched all of the newscasts on local TV and did NOT hear Dale singled out as a suspect until later. Did anyone else hear of his being accused earlier on the 17th or morning of the 18th?

Good find Gramma....
If you're guilty you just cant cover all your lies....

And by his actions all I can say is I dont think the lack of sleep was from being overly concerned about Michelle's wellfare. JMO

I was also wondering if everyone who has texting capabilities, and an I4 phone, would do an experiment for me...

using smart text, where the phone suggests possibilities, would you please begin typing that in, and at every letter, after the first 3, would you list your results, per letter, until you have completed the word Waterford?

So, from Wat- on please. let's see what we get from I4 phone users!! it would be interesting to see if she couldn't have been typing something else, if it were her, such as waterfRONT for example... just a thought... and TIA if you can help!:seeya:

Would have to be typing "Waterford". After w-a-t-e-r there is no auto spell correction.

:twocents:

I would say HIGH if you mean 'other than what was captured on video"

If all he knows is what he saw from what he recorded, then it is low, because LE already has that evidence.

We're talking at the Rose Ave. house, DS Sr's. We're not aware (yet anyway) of any surveillance cams there, so it's eyewitness accounts that we'd have to rely on, it seems. Not ideal, I know.

Given that, would the importance of this still be "A"?

I typed it and after the first three letters, wat, it tried to change it to way. Then after I got to Waterf it tried to change it to Waterfall.

Would have to be typing "Waterford". After w-a-t-e-r there is no auto spell correction.

I am not savvy on auto correct or cell phones in general, but doesn't it also depend on what words you may have used a lot before when texting? So if Michelle had texted "Waterford" in the past, then the phone might more likely suggest it when starting out with W or WA, etc.?

Speaking of my favorite list of questions,
Here is #7
Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17/11 afternoon?

Please note it says DS SR not JR. , I read it a couple times before I realized that.

IMO, I do not know of any evidence that we have that would help us answer this question. Anyone else?

Maybe we need a letter "E" on the list to represent, Unanswerable due to lack of evidence. (Not talking about LE evidence - which we don't know, I'm talking about Websleuthers evidence)

Thoughts?

Was the question for the Rose st neighbor?

You know I looked back and I used the term neighbor but actually Mark NeJames just said he talked to a witness that said by 4:30PM Dale and kids were at DS1.... So Im not sure the witness was a neighbor I just assumed it.

Unless she had typed it a few times before. Then it could come up automatically as a auto fill in

Originally Posted by Pias View Post
The answer to Question 8 is found on texaslil's map and is located at s. orange ave and w. sandlake rd

Hey, nice job Pias! We have an answer!! :woohoo:

(Just thought I'd post question 8 again so people didn't have to go back and find it....And, in case anyone doesn't know, you can view Texaslil's map in the first post of this and each MP thread. )

Question # 8 Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother?
Answer: s. orange ave and w. sandlake rd

Help me here, Pias, andalso, or anyone else: Do you have a link to this particular info so that I can site it in the answer and mark it verified? I will certainly mention this in the "notes" to that question, but to actually consider it answered, we should have some sort of "official" source that we trust, such as LE or TP, for instance. IMO

I am not savvy on auto correct or cell phones in general, but doesn't it also depend on what words you may have used a lot before when texting? So if Michelle had texted "Waterford" in the past, then the phone might more likely suggest it when starting out with W or WA, etc.?

Yes after I typed Waterford. It then became a part of my auto spell so maybe something else was being typed and it defaulted to Waterford.

Here is a photo of the garage sale yesterday:

44256201301_ORIG.jpg

and I think I might have found the white van parked on the curb which was at the pool and work out clubhouse......

3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

Got some other pics that I will share my thoughts a bit later today.... I don't have the time at the moment to go over my finds but I will be back later in the day and share some pretty interesting stuff..... I will let you know that there are other videos recorders in the area and I have them photographed..... The homeowners probably got home and said who is that taking a picture of our recorder.... No I am not a freak! just a sleuther.... LOL

Isn't there a 6 missing from the address above the center parking garage? Shouldn't that be 6600? In fact, let me find AlwaysWright's previous photo and post it. Are my eyes playing tricks?

Attachments

• 6600 condo.jpg
    6600 condo.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 37
Isn't there a 6 missing from the address above the center parking garage? Shouldn't that be 6600? In fact, let me find AlwaysWright's previous photo and post it. Are my eyes playing tricks?

Yes it is missing and she took the first photos on Dec 4.

Maybe someone needed a 6 and couldn't make it across the street to Wal-mart or maybe someone is reading here and decided they'd better take that 6 down so WS couldn't find the condo. :floorlaugh:

ETA Maybe the condo pres should be notified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES