FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link "Elder Smith" does that mean DSSR or does that mean DSjr is older than the sister?

I have found one sister that's younger and when she fell it wasn't far from that same tree.

Yesterday, I found the same information it seems. Bro-inlaw has moments too.

Any chance that DS Sr is a twin? Is the woman at the Chauser address his sister or sister inlaw?

Does anyone know if DS Sr grew up in the area? Or when he brought his family to Orlando?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

Per this Orlando Sentinel link the house on Chaucer is occupied by DS Jr.'s older sister. (8:54 p.m. EST, December 9, 2011)

ETA: Does he have only one sister?

BBM

Quoted directly from link above:
"Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister"
So, according to the Sentinel on 9Dec 11, the Chaucer house is occupied by DS Jr's aunt.

Perhaps it is listed as his sister's residence in another source?

I took a long time comparing the photos of the various burnt orange vehicles.

Comparing the photo you sent today to the one in sr's driveway I find they are not the same to me.

.Photos from today:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20359&d=1325289156

Video from Sr's
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

The vehicle seen at Chaucer:
6 spoke wheel
Black door handles
2 door

The one in the video gives you a clean close up shot at various angles.
I noted the following:
2 door
5 spoke wheels with V shape
Body and door handles appear to be the same color
Large logo on rear window
Spoiler above the tailgate/hatch near the roof
Semi boxy with a straight slight inward angle of the tailgate/hatch
Slight Fender Flair

As for the similar car seen in the driveway at jrs, its too blurry to make any clear judgments except it appears to be a 4 door.

I conclude that none of the vehicles are the same.

This was very hard to capture but I was positive the burnt orange car in both DS Sr. Driveway and in DS Jr. Driveway are both four door vehicles. Please see the picture I captured and noted off the channel 9 video.

burntcar0031.jpg

Out of curiosity only. What made it a no go?
And thank you for the leg work.

We discussed it a thread or two back. It's connected to Lake Comway. Thought I would check It out since I was in the area yesterday.

ETA: One side was fenced and no access, the other side was very small and there is too much traffic in the area.

Yesterday, I found the same information it seems. Bro-inlaw has moments too. Yep.

Any chance that DS Sr is a twin? Is the woman at the Chauser address his sister or sister inlaw?

Does anyone know if DS Sr grew up in the area? Or when he brought his family to Orlando?

BBM

I wondered the same thing.

IIRC, I think some of them are from Ohio. Springfield?

The car that is burnt orange is a scion xd.. I have same one in white..and that is a new color so it is 2009 or later

The car that is burnt orange is a scion xd.. I have same one in white..and that is a new color so it is 2009 or later

Thanks so much for confirming this. Then it is possible this is the same one in the aerial shot at DSjr's condo taken in 2009.

IMO the burnt orange car at DSSR's has 2 windows on each side but the one at DSJR's has 3 (the third one being above the cargo area)....??

Thanks luvbug! I so appreciate people who can identify car makes. I don't have much talent in that direction.

Yesterday, I found the same information it seems. Bro-inlaw has moments too.

DS Sr. is 64 y/o. His sister is also 64 and lives in Orlando. Sounds like a twin to me.

ETA: Just occurred to me, I suppose this could be a sister in law rather than a sister. But they are definitely related per people search engines.

IMO the burnt orange car at DSSR's has 2 windows on each side but the one at DSJR's has 3 (the third one being above the cargo area)....??

I don't know...I still think they might be the same car. Does the back seem to be open on the one parked at the neighboring condo?

:waitasec:
I don't know...I still think they might be the same car. Does the back seem to be open on the one parked at the neighboring condo?

When I zoom in it sorta looks like a spare tire but it's hard to tell.

Y'all know by now how bad I am at identifying cars, and perhaps people, but I found this interesting. At least I'm getting better at screen shots... :great:

This is on the end of Rose Blvd.

Attachments

• roseblvdcar.jpg
    roseblvdcar.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 212
As long as we're practicing screen shots and such :) here are some enlargements of the scion at the neighboring condo.

Attachments

• scion xd.jpg
    scion xd.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 65
Y'all know by now how bad I am at identifying cars, and perhaps people, but I found this interesting. At least I'm getting better at screen shots... :great:

attachment.php

Impressive.

You all are too funny...practice makes perfect!

Does anyone have a ipad? When you look at the photos on a ipad you can really zoom in and see them good. I just don't know how to crop them after I've zoomed in so much. But they are very, very clear. IMO

This one kinda looks like the one I posted yesterday on Chaucer. Good job!

You all are too funny...practice makes perfect!

Does anyone have a ipad? When you look at the photos on a ipad you can really zoom in and see them good. I just don't know how to crop them after I've zoomed in so much. But they are very, very clear. IMO

Is it clear enough to get a license plate #? That keeps escaping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668