FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he made a deal with police and told them he would help them. Now they have decided he was not helping.

You know this arrest was dated the next day after his testimony...hmmmm

After passing DS Jr. Condo and making a right I took a photo which would show the side and back of his condo as below:

What was really strange is the young lady whom was having the garage sale did not know anything about the girl who had gone missing in the area, other than seeing some flyers.....

Snipped by me

Im guessing no orange scion at this neighbor home?

Yikes since that neighbor didnt know anything...do you think the other owners of security cams are aware they might have info that is valuable to this investigation?

Im a little confused about where they are but if Michelle went out the other entrance would these cams catch her going past?

While driving through the community I just so happened to come up on this white van which was parked at the pool/weight room/mailbox - I guess you would say clubhouse and i had to take a picture of it as it just looked so much like the one in the video. After I got back and compared them i truly believe this is the same exact van that was in front of DS Jr. condo the day MP went missing. Zoom in and look closely at the rear bumper as they both appear to have a damage that makes the bumper go at an angle down. The front wheel has a hybcap and the rear wheel is without a cap...... Door handles and the rack on top is identical as well.

3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

qpi637.png

this vehicle seems to get around this complex.

I sent this message to the reporter:

Father of suspect in Michelle Parker case faces drug charges This is what I was talking about back on Dec 8th!
Same exact charges and case number I sent to you December 8, 2011 2011-CF-016494-A-O I tried to give you a heads up!

And the reporter replied:

You were totally correct! I couldn't ever confirm charges on the record bc it was a warrant. Now he's been arrested. Great job researching!

Of course I am NOT correct as all the credit belongs to Eefive and I just wrote the reporter.

**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they wanted added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

now i see where i may have gotten the 7pm dinner plan idea from. it was probably from your timeline. thankx:seeya:

Snipped by me

Im guessing no orange scion at this neighbor home?

Yikes since that neighbor didnt know anything...do you think the other owners of security cams are aware they might have info that is valuable to this investigation?

Im a little confused about where they are but if Michelle went out the other entrance would these cams catch her going past?

Yes indeed if she went this route they would of caught her on camera. I would hope that LE would have gone to each unit and spoke with these neighbors or at least they should of. I fully believe that LE has seen MP vehicle leaving and I believe it is at the 17:17 time stamp photo..... but for some that think she might have went the other route which would have been where these videos are. I also feel the camera system at the intersection of S. Goldenrod and Lee Vista would of shown MP vehicle leaving aswell..... LE knows when she left!

I think i'm getting it now... at least a little better
http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-parker-missing-moms-fiance-domestic-battery-conviction-160513996.html

Here is one bit I found about the dinner, it said they had planned on having an oyster dinner...
quote:
Launer said that nothing seemed wrong with Parker when she saw her Wednesday night. Parker had made plans to have an oyster dinner with her dad on Friday night and the friends had planned a bonfire for Saturday so that Launer could meet Mitchell for the first time.

This makes it sound like the dinner and the meeting of the boyfriend was to happen at a completely different time. it refers to 3 different days, 4 including the last time lauder seen her, which was wednesday.

wednesday-michelle's dad sees michelle
thursday-was going to have a quick nibble with NM, instead michelle comes up missing
Friday michelle and her dad were supposed to have oyster dinner
Saturday was supposed to be a bon fire so m's dad could meet NM for the first time

On reading the DS Jr. supporters page which I might add is more likely to be DS Jr. I am beginning to think he might have hid her somewhere that NM may live, work or hang out. It appears through several comments that someone there is pointing out to look at NM and to be looking his direction. It also implies DS Jr. is being set up, which might really be im wanting to set up NM.

Seems like DS Jr.is good at trying to make things look like something they are not..... Just like the Waterford Text.....

Has anyone here heard of where NM might live or what area of town he might work? Just a thought......

No of course not. I'm saying she the took the other photos on Dec 4 and SOMEBODY did not want the address to show, cause their are SOMEBODIES reading here.:floorlaugh:

I knew you weren't really saying that, Sparky. I was just trying to make a joke. :)

Yes indeed if she went this route they would of caught her on camera. I would hope that LE would have gone to each unit and spoke with these neighbors or at least they should of. I fully believe that LE has seen MP vehicle leaving and I believe it is at the 17:17 time stamp photo..... but for some that think she might have went the other route which would have been where these videos are. I also feel the camera system at the intersection of S. Goldenrod and Lee Vista would of shown MP vehicle leaving aswell..... LE knows when she left!

I hope LE is a good as you are at looking for the cameras....
I dont know if this could be important enough to send in as a tip..

Does anyone think so?

But something is troublesome to me about the neighbor not knowing about Michelle .....I find it strange that DS2 neighbors have not been asked by LE about what they saw that afternoon:banghead:

If these cameras can disproved that she didnt go out the other way then it helps confirm the 5:17.

No of course not. I'm saying she the took the other photos on Dec 4 and SOMEBODY did not want the address to show, cause their are SOMEBODIES reading here.:floorlaugh:

I wonder if SOMEBODY was caught on his neighbor's surveillance camera removing the second number 6 in 6600 S. Goldenrod. Wouldn't THAT be somethin'? :cool:

Can someone let me know the make/model of the suspicous burnt orange car in DS Sr's driveway on the day of the custody hearing? Thanks All!

I had my hubby (Car Enthusiast) watch the video and look at the pictures of the Hummers (in and out). He states that both MP Hummer and the one leaving at 5:17 pm, could be the same vehicle. He was able to determine the wheels are factory on both Hummers. The color could look gray because of the sun's reflection. JMO as always!
BBM

I saw the youtube video of the 'orange' car that someone posted here recently and noted that it was Scion XD and link below shows 2008 Scion XD - color "Hot Lava". Scroll down a little to see all the photos.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3320660/2008-scion-xd

the s. orange/w. sandlake location is where the phone actually was when michelle's brother called to ask where she was when the reply was Waterford. That was at 4:26pm 11/17 and that is why LE said the location that was indicated and the place that was pinged did not match.

Pias, do you have a link to a source that confirms this? Or is the above a strong feeling of yours? I need a link wherein someone reputable states that the 4:26 Waterford text pinged at s. orange and w sandlake intersection.

Or are you unable to reveal a link here for some reason?

From Crimeline:

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

"Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

BBM

MOO

I believe that is impossible. The 4:26 "Waterford" ping happened close to the Sand Lake S Orange intersection. Michelle's Hummer may have been at Lee Vista & S Goldenrod, but HER PHONE WAS NOT.

IMO the strongest evidence that Dale had accomplices is the surveillance tape showing the earliest possible time of the Hummer leaving the condo was at 4:40 and at 4:26 the phone was pinging at Sand Lake and S Orange. That means that the iPhone was south of where it would have HAD TO BE IF Dale make a straight shot from the condo to Rose Blvd and had left earlier than LE originally told T Pipitone the Hummer left the condo. This would hint that Michelle is (was?) south of Sand Lake.

MOO MOO MOO

Did Michelle live at this condo with DS Jr at one time? Maybe that was her truck on ther corner in some of the aerial shots

Does anybody find it a little odd that a camera like this be found on the ground?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...mily-of-Michelle-Parker-resume-search-efforts

One thing searchers found in the woods Saturday was a tree camera.

Although it was found lying on the ground, the camera would usually be rigged to a tree.

It takes a picture when it senses movement in the woods.

The pictures are saved on a small memory card, and can be viewed on a computer.

However, there weren’t any pictures on the card searchers found Saturday.

Also the wooded area was seemingly searched on 11/18/2011 at night and the fenced in area IMO is a lift station pumping waste water.
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/search-for-missing-mother-of-3/vFJnD/

Was it AlwaysWright or Sparky who talked to the neighbor who was out walking her dog who told her (him?) that LE had time-stamped video of Michelle's Hummer leaving the condo complex?

It would not be odd at all to find a game cam on the ground. Squirrels chew thru the nylon straps and the straps break from exposure to the elements.

Childcare:
I'm retired now, but I began working with battered women in 1978. I cannot remember one batterer who did 1/2 of the childcare in the family. Based on my experience (I know I know...stereotyping) it is highly unlikely that Dale was the primary caretaker of the children when they were (are) with him. Either his mom does it or the current girlfriend. So, to me, there is nothing unusual about him taking the kids to his mother's to have her babysit and leaving them. His mother would (if my experience holds) NOT think it unusual for him to drop off the kids and expect her to watch them and then act "miffed" when she asked him where he was while Yvonne was looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme