FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is MOO:

Even if you disagree with a barrel or container being used:

If the text at 3:15 about having heard a song and making her think of NM were also fake (like the Waterford text), yet sent from the condo area, it would in effect, confirm it pinged in the relative area it said it was in, convincing people it had to have been Michelle, and that she was OKAY AT THAT TIME, but also buy more time...)

I had mentioned at an earlier time that it would be interesting to note what station the stereo on the hummer was actually tuned to, and what song was actually being played at the time, if any.

There could have been commercials and traffic reports, commentary, etc... during those relative minutes,
OR,
they could have been playing a song like 'you'll never get my love' or something.

Maybe the text could have been used not only to buy more time, but maybe a song on the radio DID make the sender of that text think of NM in a sarcastic kind of way.

Maybe it wasn't Michelle at all who texted that message.

Maybe jr wanted to leave a time imprint on Michelle's phone at that time for various reasons listed above, or another, and NM is just who he chose to send it to out of spite, jealousy, or any other reason possible.

If he was using the phone as a tool for other things, and possibly sent the Waterford false text, then why is it not possible the 3:15 text was also fake? 3:15 to 3:18 seems about the right amount of time to get around a block if someone was moving the hummer to the condo garage.

Did the s.v. MISS michelle's arrival in the hummer, actually recording the moving instead?

He could have had the kids 'go upstairs and play?'

This is MOO.

Regarding the notion that the Hummer and the phone were together at 4:30 p.m., here it is, straight from mother Yyvonne's mouth:

"We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th," said Stewart.

Here's the link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/012012-police-release-video-of-michelle-parker-from-day-she-disappeared

Also on this video, the reporter notes that on Sat., Jan. 21, LE would be searching Oakridge Road again based on new tips.

From Channel 6, more information about the phone:

Quote:

Reporter: On the evening of Nov. 17, Parker's cell phone had been pinging (plural) along Hoffner Avenue heading west FROM (my italics) Semoran Blvd.

Cut to Yvonne: "Maybe she wasn't driving that Hummer, maybe they were driving crazy, maybe they were going too fast, maybe they almost hit you."

Yvonne later in video: "If you saw her, let us know."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-celebrates-Michelle-Parker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

Once again, these statements from family can interpreted several ways. I think it's important to supply the media link when quoting a family member from a MSM interview.

Based on what Yvonne said to My Fox Orlando, one could conclude that the phone and Hummer were not together. Based on what she says to Channel 6, one could conclude that they were together.

As has been previously stated by Nobobdy, what can be concluded from BOTH interviews is that the Waterford ping came from Hoffner Avenue as the phone was headed west away from the condos towards Sr's house.

This is all totally my opinion.

What am I missing here: it seems to me that the "new evidence" (for us and the public, I mean, since LE may have known about this for some time) is the pinging of Michelle's phone along Hoffner, west of Semoran at 4:30 on 11/17, with the implication that the cell was with the Hummer at the time. To me, that is a rather important tidbit because it narrows the time for when the Hummer or the cell or both left Carter Glen. It certainly adds an item to our timeline, at the very least. It also indicates that the "Waterford" text happened four minutes before that time, which could have even put the "Waterford" ping at or very near the condos.

It also might tend to eliminate the chance that the vehicles recorded leaving on the section of the neighbor's surveillance video that we have seen are Michelle's Hummer, unless, of course, the cell was actually separate from the Hummer at 4:30, and moving along Hoffner in some other vehicle.

I realize that the source of this information was MSM, who printed the tidbit of info at the very end of articles as if it were an afterthought, and showed a video of Yvonne repeating what she had heard from LE. So as always, we can be skeptical about veracity. But to me, that is the closest we've had to something new in a long time.

As I said, all my own opinion!

Different stations aired different quotes from Yvonne, some which could lead one to conclude that the phone was with the Hummer, others that it was not. See above.

Quote:

Reporter: On the evening of Nov. 17, Parker's cell phone had been pinging (plural) along Hoffner Avenue heading west FROM (my italics) Semoran Blvd.

Cut to Yvonne: "Maybe she wasn't driving that Hummer, maybe they were driving crazy, maybe they were going too fast, maybe they almost hit you."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-celebrates-Michelle-Parker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

Once again, these statements from family can interpreted several ways. I think it's important to supply the media link when quoting a family member from a MSM interview.

Based on what Yvonne said to My Fox Orlando, one could conclude that the phone and Hummer were not together. Based on what she says to Channel 6, one could conclude that they were together.

As has been previously stated by Nobobdy, what can be concluded from BOTH interviews is that the Waterford ping came from Hoffner Avenue as the phone was headed west away from the condos towards Sr's house.

Thank you very much for helping with that. I had already went ahead and edited out any reference to the phone and the hummer possibly having been together during the 4:30 Hoffner ping, because I did not have the MSM for it, before seeing your post. I do agree, it certainly seems possible that she may have been indicating that the phone and hummer may have been together and that someone else may have been driving the hummer.

Per NamUS Michelle had on a white T shirt under the Gator Hoodie.

Clothing and accessories are described below

blue jeans, white t-shirt, blue Florida Gator's zip up hoodie jacket.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13054/0/

:tyou:to those who helped me to get my account unlocked!

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle**
[MSM, NM]

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
**note that later info indicates that she would forgo this 11:30conditioning appt for later that day after grabbing lunch and supplies from salon supply store**
[MSM, Lauren]

12:22pm Michelle is seen on surveillance video for 2:03*mins at the drive-thru window of KFC@436&17-92 (addy-436 Fern Park)..this video was released on her bday, 1/20 by Orlando Sentinel(link attached):
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...parker-missing-video-20120120,0,6141764.story
**note according to Info released w/video it appears that Michelle is alone in her h3(as well as clearly visible are the GLOW Decals on her windows)**
[MSM, LE]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family.. This per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. *Lauren claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

around 4:30pm Michelle's phone was pinging on Hoffner Avenue heading west from Semoran Blvd(quote/link below).
**note that this quite possibly indicates that Michelle's phone was in this area when the 4:26 "WATERFORD" text was sent which further confirms the phone was NOT in Waterford**
"We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th," said Stewart(Yvonne).*
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...he-disappeared
[MSM, LE, family]

4:26:16pm *Or 16:26:16 as seen as the timestamp on lower left. Screen cap shows the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me-per Tony Pipitone) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.[much thanks to Tony Pipitone for this info]
**also of interest is that we see the neighbor with the cams is home by this point..IOW tightening the time in which the Hummer left/was concealed from Dale's condo**
[Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

Around 7:00pm *This is the estimated time that Michelle was supposed to have met Nate for a "quick bite to eat" immediately prior to her shift at "The Barn"..
**the ONLY thing known for certain regarding this dinner was that it did NOT occur.. We to date do NOT have an exact time stated as to when exactly they were scheduled to meet for this "quick bite" dinner date**
[MSM, NM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

8:00pm-ish Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly it was at/around 8pm LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:01pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
**at this point we have still yet to confirm thru any source that LE searched Dale's condo on 11/17.. The first confirmed search of the condo is 11/18**
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

Here's an updated timeline with the newest entry of 4:30 of pinging on Hoffner Ave..
**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they want added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...e-parker-missing-dcf-20120124,0,1569364.story
Michelle Parker: DCF investigation into missing mom's children ends

Child-welfare investigators have determined missing mother Michelle Parker's children witnessed violence committed by their father, but they do not have enough evidence to remove the children.

The Florida Department of Children and Families concluded its work last week, which supports the original allegations that there was a history of violence between Parker and Dale Smith II, at times in front of the children, but it does not have legal grounds to return to court, spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

Quote:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Fa...arker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

BBM

I don't know if this was a reminder for me or not. :) I was mainly carrying on the conversation from the first two pages of this thread, after captdj and BreatheLife21 had kindly provided us with the links that gave the two videos with the different quotations from Yvonne. So my post was referring back to those, and I wasn't making a statement about what Yvonne had said out of the blue.

Captdj's post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

BreatheLife21's post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

Child-welfare investigators have determined missing mother Michelle Parker's children witnessed violence committed by their father, but they do not have enough evidence to remove the children.

The Florida Department of Children and Families concluded its work last week, which supports the original allegations that there was a history of violence between Parker and Dale Smith II, at times in front of the children, but it does not have legal grounds to return to court, spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

Thanks lauriej for this update.. Obviously NOT the news that all of us wanted to hear.. Just so very frustrating that an 11yr old's testimony of Dale beating Michelle on more than one occasion in front of himself and his two toddler siblings IS NOT ENOUGH TO WARRANT REMOVAL OF THE TWO TODDLERS!!!.. You add to that already damning piece of evidence the fact that the same guardian that was testified to have beat his children's mother in their presence.. Adding him being publicly named THE ONLY PRIME SUSPECT in the investigation of the woman that testimony was given that he'd beaten on multiple occasions, her missing and very likely murdered.. Well.. It's enough to make my head feel as tho it's going to explode!!

I'm dumbfounded.. The parent/guardian has physically abused and beaten his children's mother IN FRONT OF ALL THREE OF HER CHILDREN!!!.. And now she has involuntarily disappeared and very likely deceased.. The parent/guardian has been publicly identified as LE's sole person of interest..LE's one and ONLY PRIME SUSPECT responsible for her abduction/and very likely murder.. Yet he is continued granted sole and complete unsupervised custody of the two toddlers who witnessed him physically beating their mother who now is stripped and completely gone from their little lives!!!!.. It's an injustice!! I don't understand and I certainly will hold this judge solely responsible if something were to happen to those precious, innocent babies who are completely defenseless against this man!! This MONSTER!!

I mean what's to keep him from harming them when the hammer finally comes down on him in his being charged with their mother's abduction and murder?!? What or who is to protect them then?!?!!? Because the vast majority of us fully realize that the day is coming for those charges to happen.. It is not a matter of "IF".. It is only a matter of when will those charges come.. And when they do this obviously unstable, long history severe abuser will be EXTREMELY DESPERATE!!!.. So desperate that anyone with half a brain would know that at the point when the charges come that this man WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN HIS TAKING BOTH HIS CHILDREN's LIVES ALONG WITH HIS OWN!!!.. This is not theoretically this is fact!! When the hammer slams down with the charges brought this man full well knows that it is the very end of the road for him!!! That when he's taken into custody on these charges that he will NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN at the very least, possibly even DEATH!!.. Do they not see the grave danger that these two precious twins are left in???

What does the man have to lose?? He knows the gig is up and IMO is unstable enough to see it as a viable way out in his committing suicide and for the final eff you to Michelle's precious family in his taking the lives of those precious twins as he knows at this point they are EVERYTHING to Michelle's family!!!

Can someone please tell me why in the hell that Florida's Dept of Children's Services cannot see what extraordinary grave danger these precious twins are in??? I'm dumbfounded and I'm furiously angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------snipped-----

Obviously NOT the news that all of us wanted to hear.. Just so very frustrating that an 11yr old's testimony of Dale beating Michelle on more than one occasion in front of himself and his two toddler siblings IS NOT ENOUGH TO WARRANT REMOVAL OF THE TWO TODDLERS!!!..

You add to that already damning piece of evidence the fact that the same guardian that was testified to have beat his children's mother in their presence..

Adding him being publicly named THE ONLY PRIME SUSPECT in the investigation of the woman that testimony was given that he'd beaten on multiple occasions, her missing and very likely murdered.. Well.. It's enough to make my head feel as tho it's going to explode!!

--what is really mind boggling ------these SAME DCF workers were the ones that went to court in november to argue ( against mark nejame and in front of the Court )--- that dale2 should NOT have the kids, b/c he was violent and that---the kids were "in imminent danger of being harmed BY-----dale2."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...e-parker-missing-dcf-20120124,0,1569364.story

On Nov. 29, a day after Orlando police named Smith the sole suspect in Parker's disappearance, DCF investigators obtained a court-order to remove the 3-year-old children from Smith and placed them in temporary protective custody with Parker's family.

At the time, DCF argued that the children were in imminent danger of being harmed by their father due to his history of violence with women, including their missing mother.

--what happened to the "he's violent, and the kids are in "imminent danger" when they wrote up their report ???

Here's an updated timeline with the newest entry of 4:30 of pinging on Hoffner Ave..

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's.
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm 11yr old son had arrived home from school
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family..
[family, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply "Waterford".
[brother, MSM]

around 4:30pm Michelle's phone was pinging on Hoffner Avenue heading west from Semoran Blvd(quote/link below).
**note that this quite possibly indicates that Michelle's phone was in this area when the 4:26 "WATERFORD" text was sent which further confirms the phone was NOT in Waterford**
Quote:
"We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th," said Stewart(Yvonne).*
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...he-disappeared
[MSM, LE, family]

4:26:16pm *Or 16:26:16 ".....[van at condo, Hummer assumed at condo
[Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm "Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home...."
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm "....similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood....."
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm "...debate...dark colored SUV headed...[out of condo]..."
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:00pm Hoffner pings.

6:50pm "...11yr old son called the family.."
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm "..............."

**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they want added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

THANK YOU FOR DOING ALL THIS WORK. It is invaluable to me.

Lovingly & respectfully BBM & snipped for space.

I want to make a case for including the "Hoffner pings" later in the time line: MOO MOO MOO of course.

On the original video meaning this one:

http://bit.ly/zq0pD2

The reporter says that the pings were traced to the Hoffner area, going westward from Semoran IN THE EVENING.

I think it is more reliable than 4:30 because the reporter made the statement.
The reporter would check his facts before putting it on air, either with LE or someone "who would know." He would write the information down, it was not his "hidden" daughter's birthday party and I assume he was not partying with the crowd. He was "at work." MOO MOO MOO

Notice I put the Hoffner pings at 6:00pm since it would be full dark.

When my my friend went missing, there were multiple versions of each event; I ended up spending a lot of time on the witness stand because I had been writing down every detail I heard and where I was when I heard it since I found out the victim was missing. Writing it down made all the difference. I know I have baggage around this issue due to my history.

Watcha tink?

Thanks Gramma!! When I've got some time later this evening I'll revise our timeline.. So, if you or anyone else think of anything else that needs to added, edited, or clarified just lemme know and when I get a few mins this evening I'll revise it and post the update:)

BBM

I don't know if this was a reminder for me or not. :)

No, it was for nobody in particular, but not you, nobody (just had to type that).

Really, I just added it 'cause I saw all those different quotes from different stations, some paraphrased, some from video, which could all lead to different conclusions about whether Hummer and phone were together. As long as we know which quote and station is being referenced, we can understand context.

Thanks Breathe and captdj.

It definitely sounds like a trail of pings! And I agree with your route, Sparky. No proof of this, but sounds to me like he was avoiding Lee Vista, maybe avoiding the intersection with the camera, so he could have exited out the north exit from the condos and made a u-turn at the next divider break, and headed north on Goldenrod to Hoffner.

Maybe he took the north road from his condo unit instead of the south road that had a couple of surveillance cams mounted on condos. Wonder if that north road had some surveillance cams too.
Just curious. How do y'all know that there are cameras at Lee Vista and Goldenrod?

Before I posted this I decided to do a street view at Lee Vista and Goldenrod, on Google Earth. I do see what looks like it could be red light camera/s east bound on Lee Vista, but not the kind I'm used to seeing. One on the west side of Goldenrod and one on the east side, although it doesn't look exactly the the other one.

Yes Belle Isle way also has many stop signs and speed humps.

Also keep in mind Semoran and Hoffner also has the red light camera.
I found this list. It does list the camera I just posted about at Lee Vista and Goldenrod. I did a street view at Semoran and Hoffner and couldn't see any. This list doesn't show any there either.

I don't think there will be any photos of him anyway, unless he ran a red light.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/199877

Just curious. How do y'all know that there are cameras at Lee Vista and Goldenrod?

Before I posted this I decided to do a street view at Lee Vista and Goldenrod, on Google Earth. I do see what looks like it could be red light camera/s east bound on Lee Vista, but not the kind I'm used to seeing. One on the west side of Goldenrod and one on the east side, although it doesn't look exactly the the other one.

If you still have any doubt here's just the active intersection cams JUST IN THAT AREA(link at the bottom to ALL ACTIVE CAMS).. But here's just for that area[BBM intersection in question]:
Alafaya Trail northbound at Lake Underhill Road
Boggy Creek Road southbound at E. Landstreet Road
Chickasaw Trail southbound at Lake Underhill Road
Conroy Road at Vineland Road
Dean Road northbound at University Blvd.
Edgewater Drive southbound at W. Princeton St.
Hiawassee Road northbound at Clarcona Ocoee Road
Hiawassee Road northbound at Old Winter Garden Road
International Drive at Kirkman Road
International Drive eastbound at Universal Blvd.
John Young Parkway northbound at Central Florida Parkway
W. Kaley St. eastbound at S. Division Ave.
Kirkman Road eastbound at Conroy Road southbound
Lake Underhill Road westbound at Dean Road
Lee Vista Blvd. eastbound at S. Goldenrod Road
E. Michigan St. westbound at Dixie Belle Drive
N. Magnolia Ave. northbound at E. Concord St.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at Taxas Ave.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at John Young Parkway
E. Princeton St. eastbound at Formosa Ave.
W. Princeton St. eastbound at Edgewater Drive
W. Smith St. westbound at N. Westmoreland Drive
Universal Blvd. southbound at International Drive
University Blvd. eastbound at Rouse Road
S. Westmoreland Drive southbound at W. South St.

Thanks Gramma!! When I've got some time later this evening I'll revise our timeline.. So, if you or anyone else think of anything else that needs to added, edited, or clarified just lemme know and when I get a few mins this evening I'll revise it and post the update:)

Thanks Smooth.

Do you have all this on paper also? The documentation is fabulous!

While on Google, I "drove" down Hoffner. The container yard is right there. It doesn't look like it has a gate and across the road is a densely wooded area which is accessible from the road and around the corner is access from the road to the park. It looked to me like I could walk in after hours and pick up a drum, then drive across the street and leave the drum.

If you still have any doubt here's just the active intersection cams JUST IN THAT AREA(link at the bottom to ALL ACTIVE CAMS).. But here's just for that area[BBM intersection in question]:

More to thank you for--are you trying to have the shiniest halo in Paradise?

Might get busted. I've been roaming around trying to find areas that Dale would be familiar with due to work or where his friends might tell him about, etc. Has anyone else been doing that too?

I found this list. It does list the camera I just posted about at Lee Vista and Goldenrod. I did a street view at Semoran and Hoffner and couldn't see any. This list doesn't show any there either.

I don't think there will be any photos of him anyway, unless he ran a red light.

I will look again I may be wrong. I thought the traffic lights with the blue little lights on top had cams.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members