FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Michelle had so many jobs and worked so hard because she had three kids to support and DS2 was not real reliable with the child support for the twins.

She had school to pay for, and was trying to get a business off the ground, probably hoping to provide a nice living and some security for herself and her children. She certainly was not afraid to work hard instead of whining or asking for DS2 to take care of her.

As for the Hummer- she needed to have a decent looking vehicle for her fledgling business and I am pretty sure (although correct me if I am wrong) the use of the Hummer was factored into her child support. It worked that way in my divorce.

I fail to see how Michelle's outstanding work ethic translates into a character flaw. MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...you can definitely tell there is going to be a full moon tomorrow...

Can't it's a link to a Facebook page. Like I said if a mod gives me permission then I will, but I really haven't referred to anything specific just some posts and a pic that I found. Like I said before I am trying to find a pattern of possible activity that would lead to someone who may have wanted to hurt Michelle or had become infatuated with her. Based on what I have seen this is not too hard to believe. Does anyone find it possible that someone may have found her attractive and got a little to obsessed with her even with what we already ready know?

Logically speaking, a person who is obsessed with someone does not hijack them in their very large and visable vehicle in a heavily populated area in broad daylight. I also have to assume that the Hummer, like most newer cars, has automatic door locks when the vehicle is in drive. So I don't think anyone jumped into the vehicle at a red light. And if they did, you'd have to assume that someone would have seen or heard something. Now if this obsessed person was a client at the bar where she worked, and she had disappeared after finishing a shift there in the early morning hours, then I could totally entertain this possibility.

Her sister stated that the only clients that she had in the tanning business were women who were known to her. And I believe she also stated that she was doing some of that business out of the salon. And the testimonials on her GLOW facebook account seem to back this up. No men on there whatsoever and she was not advertising to men either. So there is no reason to believe that Michelle was doing anything risky in relation to the tanning business. Although it seems that Buck Fuddy wanted people to think she was.

MOO

Logically speaking, a person who is obsessed with someone does not hijack them in their very large and visable vehicle in a heavily populated area in broad daylight. I also have to assume that the Hummer, like most newer cars, has automatic door locks when the vehicle is in drive. So I don't think anyone jumped into the vehicle at a red light. And if they did, you'd have to assume that someone would have seen or heard something. Now if this obsessed person was a client at the bar where she worked, and she had disappeared after finishing a shift there in the early morning hours, then I could totally entertain this possibility.

Her sister stated that the only clients that she had in the tanning business were women who were known to her. And I believe she also stated that she was doing some of that business out of the salon. And the testimonials on her GLOW facebook account seem to back this up. No men on there whatsoever and she was not advertising to men either. So there is no reason to believe that Michelle was doing anything risky in relation to the tanning business. Although it seems that Buck Fuddy wanted people to think she was.

MOO

Yes IMO you are spot on AGAIN! Only one person I can think of had motive, access, and means to pull this off with NO witnesses and wait he's still the PRIME suspect...JMO

How did Michelle afford a Hummer?

I think I read somewhere Dale bought the vehicle for her. I doubt it was brand new when purchased. You could probably pick that vehicle up today for around $18 to $20k depending on miles, condition, and options...

I think I read somewhere Dale bought the vehicle for her. I doubt it was brand new when purchased. You could probably pick that vehicle up today for around $18 to $20k depending on miles, condition, and options...

That's true. We have to remember that it was a 2008 H3, not the largest and most expensive of the Hummer line and already 3-4 years old at the time of her disappearance.

MOO

Where is your proof that he was a dead beat dad? i read the court records and seems to me the court did an income deduction order in nov of 2009. The Delinquent Support was in march of 2010, so seems to me.. it was a court error..MOO i don;t see any thing saying she CONTINUALLY had to take him to court. Also says dsjr is the petitioner and MP is the respondent. He is the petitioner, that means he initiated the child support and court proceedings, not MP . If his wages are "garnished" since 2009, How is he not making payments? How could he be late if the state is taking it directly from his checks? IMO that would mean court error to me? .

I looked this up today...there are three orders of delinqent support 03/2010, 05/2010 and 05/2011 not one error. I guess he really is a deadbeat dad...JMO. I remember reading somewhere too that YS said the kids looked dirty and malnourished since Dale has had custody...

Does anyone know if Dale is still using drugs? With dad manufacturing who knows? I sure hope he's trying to get clean and sober for the sake of the children's safety.

Where is your proof that he was a dead beat dad? i read the court records and seems to me the court did an income deduction order in nov of 2009. The Delinquent Support was in march of 2010, so seems to me.. it was a court error..MOO i don;t see any thing saying she CONTINUALLY had to take him to court. Also says dsjr is the petitioner and MP is the respondent. He is the petitioner, that means he initiated the child support and court proceedings, not MP . If his wages are "garnished" since 2009, How is he not making payments? How could he be late if the state is taking it directly from his checks? IMO that would mean court error to me?

Respectfully snipped...

I looked into the records for support between DSJr and Michelle and while DSJr did file the original paternity claim, the rest of the file does not indicate who is doing what IMO.

It's not surprising to me that DSJr filed the original claim because more than likely Michelle was trying to keep the children away from him. I think she had his number even back then and was aware of his violent temper. Unfortunately she was unable to convince the courts of this when she filed her restraining order around the same time.

And even more unfortunately, she was apparently manipulated into returning to the relationship after that. I'm sure there were lots of promises made and not kept. I think we all got a glimpse of the roller coaster ride during the PC episode.

And as Jazzmaster has pointed out there were three deliquent support notices filed within 14 months. So it was not a one time court error. Just because someone's wages are garnished, it doesn't mean that the person was holding down a consecutive steady job during that time. And once the paychecks stop, so do the support payments.

MOO

I looked this up today...there are three orders of delinqent support 03/2010, 05/2010 and 05/2011 not one error. I guess he really is a deadbeat dad...JMO. I remember reading somewhere too that YS said the kids looked dirty and malnourished since Dale has had custody...

Does anyone know if Dale is still using drugs? With dad manufacturing who knows? I sure hope he's trying to get clean and sober for the sake of the children's safety.

You just don't get it do you, its called an IDO (itemized deduction order) The state takes money out of his check every week and I think i read some where that he had the same job since 2005. So if he has had the same job since 2005 and the state takes the money how is it not getting paid?

Respectfully snipped...

I looked into the records for support between DSJr and Michelle and while DSJr did file the original paternity claim, the rest of the file does not indicate who is doing what IMO.

It's not surprising to me that DSJr filed the original claim because more than likely Michelle was trying to keep the children away from him. I think she had his number even back then and was aware of his violent temper. Unfortunately she was unable to convince the courts of this when she filed her restraining order around the same time.

And even more unfortunately, she was apparently manipulated into returning to the relationship after that. I'm sure there were lots of promises made and not kept. I think we all got a glimpse of the roller coaster ride during the PC episode.

And as Jazzmaster has pointed out there were three deliquent support notices filed within 14 months. So it was not a one time court error. Just because someone's wages are garnished, it doesn't mean that the person was holding down a consecutive steady job during that time. And once the paychecks stop, so do the support payments.

MOO

MP was trying to keep the kids away from him??? this was in 2009 correct? Didnt they get engaged and she lived with him in 2010? And by looking at the court records he was paying his child support while she was living with him.

His wages were garnished and he had the same job since 2005 and the child support was just recently stopped. How much was the delinquent order? was it $5 $10 or $100.... what was the amount???

MP was trying to keep the kids away from him??? this was in 2009 correct? Didnt they get engaged and she lived with him in 2010? And by looking at the court records he was paying his child support while she was living with him.

His wages were garnished and he had the same job since 2005 and the child support was just recently stopped. How much was the delinquent order? was it $5 $10 or $100.... what was the amount???

How can you be delinquent for any amount if it was being garnished as you describe? Whether it's $5 $10 or $100 or more, how could he get behind?

BBM

Well yes, but in DSJr's own words on the PC episode, she had moved out two times prior to what I believe was the final time a couple of months after the incident with the ring.

So it's possible that one of those times was back in 2009 when she eventually filed for a restraining order on him a month after he filed the paternity claim.

MOO

ETA: Obviously at that time she was trying to keep the kids away from him.

How can you be delinquent for any amount if it was being garnished as you describe? Whether it's $5 $10 or $100 or more, how could he get behind?

Here's a bit of information on how that works....

Florida law requires an Income Deduction Order (IDO) when payment of child support is ordered. An IDO requires the paying parent's employer to deduct child support from earnings and forward it to the state, which in turn forwards to the receiving parent.

Sometimes the IDO has a delayed effective date. Most commonly, the IDO says it will be effective if the paying parent falls behind in support payments for a certain number of days. There are steps you need to take before mailing the IDO to the employer.

Unless the Florida Department of Revenue is assisting in child support enforcement, it is up to the receiving parent to enforce the delayed IDO. Although from reading the statute about delayed IDOs, it seems that all you have to do is send the IDO to the paying parent's employer, there are more requirements.

You must FIRST file a Notice of Delinquency before the delayed IDO can be enforced.

So, if the paying parent falls behind, the receiving parent files a notice indicating when the money was due and the amount of delinquency. Send a copy of the notice to the paying parent. The paying parent can then dispute the delinquency within 15 days by filing an objection.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1015786

So it sounds more like Michelle had to file a Notice of Delinquency to enforce the IDO three separate times when the support was in arrears?

MOO

Perhaps Michelle had so many jobs and worked so hard because she had three kids to support and DS2 was not real reliable with the child support for the twins.

She had school to pay for, and was trying to get a business off the ground, probably hoping to provide a nice living and some security for herself and her children. She certainly was not afraid to work hard instead of whining or asking for DS2 to take care of her.

As for the Hummer- she needed to have a decent looking vehicle for her fledgling business and I am pretty sure (although correct me if I am wrong) the use of the Hummer was factored into her child support. It worked that way in my divorce.

I fail to see how Michelle's outstanding work ethic translates into a character flaw. MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The court can't factor in the use of your BF's car in with child support.

MOO

I totally agree that there is nothing logical about abducting anyone in broad daylight, but it happens everyday. People disappear in front of their homes, at rest areas, in mall parking lots etc. Some of the cars that have been found later I'm sure had auto locks too. Either way, I don't think as I stated that is what happened to Michelle. It was just an example. Based on what I have gathered I have MOO.

Yes but the violent, abusive, murdering, dishonorably discharged ex-marine in your life is far more likely to kill you than some random freak "stranger"... IMO this clearly is a crime of passion. Someone who knew Michelle very well and wanted her to disappear? How many of these types were in Michelle's life? I can only think of ONE...

Yeah but what do you really think of Dale? All kidding aside I partly agree with you. I think it was someone who knew Michelle and she knew, I don't think it was preplanned and I think things got out of hand after a possible arguement. I also think that it was Michelle who texted her brother because she was either tired of giving him rides, was on her way somewhere and couldn't be bothered or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro