FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reward to find missing mom up to $50,000

ORLANDO, Fla. — The mother of a missing woman announced Friday that a private donor is offering a $50,000 reward for her safe return.
Michelle Parker, a mother of three, vanished last Thursday after she dropped off her twins with their father, her ex-fiance Dale Smith, in Orlando.
The reward for the 33-year-old's return was $13,000, but Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, announced on Friday that private donations have helped up the reward to $50,000. The family is asking anyone with information that would bring Parker home safely to call in a tip by Sunday night to receive the $50,000 reward.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mother-missing-orlando-woman-announce-new-50000-re/nFmqb/

Going back to the tolls... Hmmm, look at this map. With all of those X's, what a coincidence that somebody may have gotten off in the area of Waterford where there isn't a toll. Food for thought.

OOCESTolls.jpg

Omg I blew the margins. Nice to see some things never change! Lol!

Cblewife, THANK YOU! My gosh she's adorable. I swear I think somebody scouted her. I really think this.

Reward for missing mom increases

To help people remember, a group of anonymous donors helped set up a tip line along with a $50,000 reward. Michelle Stewart, Michelle's mom says there's a twist.
"Any tip that comes in by midnight Sunday night and we find Michelle safe and sound, because of that tip, you get 50 grand, no questions asked."
Why the deadline? "Because I want people to act. They can't just sit on your but. they need to help me. This is crucial. This is somebody's life," said Stewart.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...-missing-mom-increases-to-63000#ixzz1eltc1KiX

I agree sweetheart, that's why I typed that. I think it's so easy for the public to concentrate on Dale based on what the media has released but so many people respond before watching the full video. IMO, that show made them both look immature and vindictive. I have no idea if Dale is guilty or not but right now I'm really not thinking he is. So many people on the net and in the media are negative against Dale but Michelle is the mother of 3 children and treated him the same way he treated her, yet nobody's talking about her bc she's the victim here. If Dale were the one missing, then everybody would be pointing fingers at Michelle or heck maybe theyd even say well he deserved it yada yada. ...

In my opinion, the reason Dale is thought of negatively is because he has a history of domestic abuse/domestic violence with Michelle and others. Michelle complained on People Court's that "he shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me in the past." Another incident occurred in 1997 (per MSM) with someone other than Michelle and he was discharged from the Marines in 2001 (not 100% sure it was 2001 or 2002) due to multiple charges including domestic battery (with someone other than Michelle, since she had not met him yet).

Studies show that those who commit domestic abuse tend to increase the level of violence/abuse over time. For example, what might have started with someone grabbing an arm might increase to a slap the next time and a punch the next (again, just an example).

So if Dale is being spoken of negatively, it is because he has a history of abuse with her and others. And that is why LE has scrutinized him the way they have (and my opinion is they have other evidence against him as well). He might indeed turn out to be totally innocent in Michelle's disappearance, but he wouldn't be under this much scrutiny if he hadn't had such a history of abuse or used his hands on Michelle in the first place.

JMHO

Video of MP taken by a customer at the salon. She certainly is very attractive and appears to have a cute personality.

The Michelle Parker We Know N Love - YouTube

I don't think this is the Oviedo salon the family owns...perhaps the school she went to? I see a lot of wigs on stands for practice and the salon only has one row of service chairs on the left when you walk in.

Yes, I'm positive that my passenger and myself saw that vehicle... We are 99% sure it was on that Thursday when she supposedly disappeared. We thought it was at Alafaya Trail we saw it exit and this we are not so certain of. But what we do know is that when we saw it, it was on a toll road either the 417 heading north or the 408 heading east.

We don't go to that part of the State but every few weeks. Plus my passenger wasn't feeling that well that day and that I know was on the Thursday in question. We always travel the same route coming out of St. Cloud. We take Narcoossee Rd to the 417 and then follow the 417 to the 408 before heading east to Alafaya Trail. The only entry/exits along that route are the Lee Vista Blvd at the 417 (That's very close to where she dropped off her kids). Then you have the entry/exits:
Curry Ford Rd (417)
Dean Rd (408)
Roush Rd (408)
Alafaya Trail (408)

Whomever dumped the car had to have an accomplice (Maybe even an unwitting accomplice) or they acted alone and took a bus (a taxi is too risky).

In my opinion, the reason Dale is thought of negatively is because he has a history of domestic abuse/domestic violence with Michelle and others. Michelle complained on People Court's that "he shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me in the past." Another incident occurred in 1997 (per MSM) with someone other than Michelle and he was discharged from the Marines in 2001 (not 100% sure it was 2001 or 2002) due to multiple charges including domestic battery (with someone other than Michelle, since she had not met him yet).

Studies show that those who commit domestic abuse tend to increase the level of violence/abuse over time. For example, what might have started with someone grabbing an arm might increase to a slap the next time and a punch the next (again, just an example).

So if Dale is being spoken of negatively, it is because he has a history of abuse with her and others. And that is why LE has scrutinized him the way they have (and my opinion is they have other evidence against him as well). He might indeed turn out to be totally innocent in Michelle's disappearance, but he wouldn't be under this much scrutiny if he hadn't had such a history of abuse or used his hands on Michelle in the first place.

JMHO

I agree with this completely. I don't believe I have read a single story that doesn't mention his name, and intentionally or not, they imply to a degree he could have something to do with her disappearance every time they mention their troubled past. Seems like LE would put a stop to it if he had been ruled out.

Was it a past customer? It'd take a whole lot of planning on their part to achieve such a task. So, I have serious doubts on that one.

However, to help the discussion there is one common theme about the bars she worked. They were all Country bars: The Barn, Jesse Blacks, & Cowboys...

I totally agree with those that say Michelle is quite a beauty.. I believe she is a really passionate young woman.. Passionate about alot of things, everything and when she loves something she loves it with all her heart and then some.. My being a stylist that's owned a salon for several years I feel as if I can relate to Michelle on many, many different levels, personalities alot alike, bubbly and extremely charismatic and I know when I was much younger that my and my son's father had a very volatile relationship, likely much like Michelle and Dale's. I was no innocent either in that just as I believe Dale and her both were volatile in their relationship.. Thankfully personally I learned so much from that volatile relationship and looked in the mirror at myself and took responsibility for my role in the relationship that was just was as equally guilty as my ex, in most ways.. As I said thankfully I have grown so much since that relationship and have a relate ship now with my hubby(12yrs) where it is built on a foundation of respect and friendship ^above^ all else and I have never gone back to "my old ways".. Tho I do still make self from time to time think about and recall those old, uncomfortable memories over the extremely volatile relationship I had with my ex.. It makes me Proud of how much I've grown and matured.. And how much happiness and fulfillment I derive from my and my hubby's completely different in everyday relationship that we have.. As has my ex matured and grown over the years and he, too is a better person.. Sadly that took many yrs and as some brought up upthread that once their is that volatile relationship, especially when charges and RO's have been filed, those two should never be allowed to exchange the child(ren) alone, at one another's home.. Just like my and my ex had to exchange In the parking lot of the police Dept for nearly two full years.. At the time I believe it was absolutely necessary and IMO very very likely saved each of us any further heartache that we easily could have fallen into by us meeting alone.. It is a necessity that I wholeheartedly believe should be enforced.. And enforced for alot longer than most would think..hell, IMO it's a good possibility had that been enforced in this situation btwn Dale and Michelle IMO it's very likely Michelle would not be missing..

Regardless who is responsible for Michelle missing I still feel their meeting to exchange the children should have been mandatory that the meet somewhere much like we did in the parking lot of the police Dept.. Without a doubt I believe that it very much could be the difference btwn life and death for Many individuals.. Literally the difference between being alive or dead.. That's how important I feel that is..

All jmo, tho!!

* plz forgive the multitude of typos and mistakes *

Was it a past customer? It'd take a whole lot of planning on their part to achieve such a task. So, I have serious doubts on that one.

However, to help the discussion there is one common theme about the bars she worked. They were all Country bars: The Barn, Jesse Blacks, & Cowboys...

Seems like anyone stalking her would wait until she got off work late at night...rather than follow her around in broad daylight and take her then...but anything is possible...

I totally agree with those that say Michelle is quite a beauty.. I believe she is a really passionate young woman.. Passionate about alot of things, everything and when she loves something she loves it with all her heart and then some.. My being a stylist that's owned a salon for several years I feel as if I can relate to Michelle on many, many different levels, personalities alot alike, bubbly and extremely charismatic and I know when I was much younger that my and my son's father had a very volatile relationship, likely much like Michelle and Dale's. I was no innocent either in that just as I believe Dale and her both were volatile in their relationship.. Thankfully personally I learned so much from that volatile relationship and looked in the mirror at myself and took responsibility for my role in the relationship that was just was as equally guilty as my ex, in most ways.. As I said thankfully I have grown so much since that relationship and have a relate ship now with my hubby(12yrs) where it is built on a foundation of respect and friendship ^above^ all else and I have never gone back to "my old ways".. Tho I do still make self from time to time think about and recall those old, uncomfortable memories over the extremely volatile relationship I had with my ex.. It makes me Proud of how much I've grown and matured.. And how much happiness and fulfillment I derive from my and my hubby's completely different in everyday relationship that we have.. As has my ex matured and grown over the years and he, too is a better person.. Sadly that took many yrs and as some brought up upthread that once their is that volatile relationship, especially when charges and RO's have been filed, those two should never be allowed to exchange the child(ren) alone, at one another's home.. Just like my and my ex had to exchange In the parking lot of the police Dept for nearly two full years.. At the time I believe it was absolutely necessary and IMO very very likely saved each of us any further heartache that we easily could have fallen into by us meeting alone.. It is a necessity that I wholeheartedly believe should be enforced.. And enforced for alot longer than most would think..hell, IMO it's a good possibility had that been enforced in this situation btwn Dale and Michelle IMO it's very likely Michelle would not be missing..

Regardless who is responsible for Michelle missing I still feel their meeting to exchange the children should have been mandatory that the meet somewhere much like we did in the parking lot of the police Dept.. Without a doubt I believe that it very much could be the difference btwn life and death for Many individuals.. Literally the difference between being alive or dead.. That's how important I feel that is..

All jmo, tho!!

* plz forgive the multitude of typos and mistakes *

Smooth, I know it had to take a lot of strength to type out something so extremely personal to you. I'm very glad you were able to share with us, even more glad you two were able to overcome past obstacles. Hugs to you...

Yes, I'm positive that my passenger and myself saw that vehicle... We are 99% sure it was on that Thursday when she supposedly disappeared. We thought it was at Alafaya Trail we saw it exit and this we are not so certain of. But what we do know is that when we saw it, it was on a toll road either the 417 heading north or the 408 heading east.

We don't go to that part of the State but every few weeks. Plus my passenger wasn't feeling that well that day and that I know was on the Thursday in question. We always travel the same route coming out of St. Cloud. We take Narcoossee Rd to the 417 and then follow the 417 to the 408 before heading east to Alafaya Trail. The only entry/exits along that route are the Lee Vista Blvd at the 417 (That's very close to where she dropped off her kids). Then you have the entry/exits:
Curry Ford Rd (417)
Dean Rd (408)
Roush Rd (408)
Alafaya Trail (408)

Whomever dumped the car had to have an accomplice (Maybe even an unwitting accomplice) or they acted alone and took a bus (a taxi is too risky).

Ironhorse, did you see my post with the screencaps of the dumping ground for Michelle's vehicle & Jennifer's vehicle? I said the same thing - PUBLIC TRANSIT. I agree totally.

Seems like anyone stalking her would wait until she got off work late at night...rather than follow her around in broad daylight and take her then...but anything is possible...

I just don't think it was a stalker... The planning it'd take would be near impossible as her travels seem to be rather random in nature. As for someone trying to take her at after work, I don't see that happening. Despite what one might hear the bar staff is a tight knit group and lookout for one another's safety when closing...

We don't know what unsavory characters her Ex Fiance knows. He would obviously know should anything happen to her he would be the first one questioned. So, know doubt he'd want to have a solid alibi... But to arrange for something to happen to her on the very date the show aired would be entirely stupid for someone thinking about having an alibi... So, while I haven't ruled out his role in this, I just don't think he had anything to do with it. He had plenty of time beforehand to have committed something like it...

I still think it's more likely a case of a car grab that went wrong. Maybe the carjackers was inexperienced and not too bright. She could have resisted and that encouraged them to take her along instead of just leaving her. Or they got zealous once they had her & the car? The only reason to dump the Hummer is because the vehicle had too much heat on it and no chop shop wants a car that hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro