FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But maybe that was just another "date" from Craig's List? I don't see him being a chick magnet at this point....but maybe I'm wrong.:confused:

No you misunderstood & are confused lol. :) She posted NM. That's who I was referring to, not Dale. That's why it was so surprising to me bc he looked absolutely devastated after Michelle went missing but then there he is with another lady just a few months later. I do understand they'd only dated for about a month, but still...

MegaCon09121-1.jpg

It does make you wonder what an attractive woman like Michelle...inside AND out..saw in someone like Dale. I know she loved him at one point but she just seems so much better than him. JMO

What was the story about a necklace? Its been so long since its been mentioned that I have forgotten the details. Maybe that it is missing?

The cross necklace that you see in a lot of these pictures is what le is looking for. Plus they believe she was wearing a pink ring.

No you misunderstood & are confused lol. :) She posted NM. That's who I was referring to, not Dale. That's why it was so surprising to me bc he looked absolutely devastated after Michelle went missing but then there he is with another lady just a few months later. I do understand they'd only dated for about a month, but still...

Oh that makes more sense now. Told you all that knitting today fried my brain;) lol

I hear ya Jazz. I went through a phase where I like the bad boy type - my ex. Something about the thrill of it. It's stupid!

I found this one not sure where from.

Attachments

• mp1.jpg
    mp1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 25
It does make you wonder what an attractive woman like Michelle...inside AND out..saw in someone like Dale. I know she loved him at one point but she just seems so much better than him. JMO

I was thinking that also and that maybe she thought it's what's on the inside that counts.

But in Dale's case, that's ugly too.

IMO, DS interest here is not to sue for slander anyone, even if such a lawsuit would be actionable (and I think it would be) because that might involve a civil trial and he does not need the attention it would generate under this highly charged climate, not to mention the proverbial can of worms that such a lawsuit might open independently of his guilt or innocence in MP disappearance, and I think the grandparents, when making those statements, are well aware of just that.

Besides "not cooperating" can mean different things to different people and while it might even be technically true it might also be perfectly understandable as in the example I made in one of my previous post.

I Forgot...were you and your 11 year old able to figure out my riddle? Also what do you think of Dale using a sinkhole near a 501st convention to hide evidence? Or an abandoned building?

Makes you wonder if Dale tried to pawn those?

I found this exact same necklace & it's sterling silver with a rhinestone cross - same exact design & I lelieve it was the same pendant - was like $50. Then I saw others that didn't have the chain & they went for around $20. Not sure if Michelle's was expensive or not but there's cheap ones out there.

Considering Dale threw a fit over a $5000 ring, who really knows. 5G isn't a lot for an engagement ring, especially considering she popped out 2 of his children, so I suspect the reason for the court thing is bc he was making payments on it. Idk, maybe it just a control thing.

I hear ya Jazz. I went through a phase where I like the bad boy type - my ex. Something about the thrill of it. It's stupid!

IMO most women at one point or another are attracted by the bad-boy type, call it "the spirit of adventure" but to date DS, a creepy guy with a history of violence and a criminal record goes way further then most women could cope with and does not speak well of MP judgement ... and NO I don't think this means he killed her.

What is the relevance of these new pictures of Michelle?

Relevance? No idea. I'm just posting them bc I found them to not be on here yet. There's uploads over a time span but I can't check each picture's properties on my cell phone. If you go to recent uploads, could you check maybe the closest date til the day she went missing is? There's pics of the twins in there that look like they're from the summer before she disappeared. It looked like she was with Dale in a lot of them.

IMO most women at one point or another are attracted by the bad-boy type, call it "the spirit of adventure" but to date DS, a creepy guy with a history of violence and a criminal record goes way further then most women could cope with and does not speak well of MP judgement ... and NO I don't think this means he killed her.

I have to agree with ya here.

Michelle is just stunning. She looks like she likes her picture taken & she knows how to work the angles. She's beautiful in a lot of the photos.

Sleuth, that pic was in recent uploads. She has stuff for her tanning biz too.

Relevance? No idea. I'm just posting them bc I found them to not be on here yet. There's uploads over a time span but I can't check each picture's properties on my cell phone. If you go to recent uploads, could you check maybe the closest date til the day she went missing is? There's pics of the twins in there that look like they're from the summer before she disappeared. It looked like she was with Dale in a lot of them.

Ok gotcha, thanks. I'm behind on the thread. Was just wondering if I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro