FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now see, this is why it's nice to share opinions & stuff, bc I assumed she picked up the twins and then stopped at the salon... Thanks Sparky.

YW...Since Fern Park is closer to the Salon, IMO she went to the Salon, dropped the stuff off, went to the sitter and then to the condo. jmo

Michelle was advertising the mobile tanning business mainly for women in particular to host tanning parties. She was not targeting individuals necessarily, especially men, to come out and spray tan them in their kitchen.

I would think most of the women, at least, on the board would be familiar with this type of "party" business. Her last ad was suggesting "girl's night out" or bachelorette tanning parties.

She also advertised that the service was available through her mother's salon.

Here is the link to her glow facebook... http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLOW/123605641075504

It is unproductive and not very "victim friendly" to suggest that she may have lied to her family about what she was doing with the business IMO.

We all know that DSJr lied about her arrival and departure time and that she should have been at home with her son at the time of the Waterford text. Something happened to Michelle at that condo IMO.

MOO

Michelle was advertising the mobile tanning business mainly for women in particular to host tanning parties. She was not targeting individuals necessarily, especially men, to come out and spray tan them in their kitchen.

I would think most of the women, at least, on the board would be familiar with this type of "party" business. Her last ad was suggesting "girl's night out" or bachelorette tanning parties.

Here is the link to her glow facebook... http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLOW/123605641075504

It is unproductive and not very "victim friendly" to suggest that she may have lied to her family about what she was doing with the business IMO.

We all know that DSJr lied about her arrival and departure time and that she should have been at home with her son at the time of the Waterford text. Something happened to Michelle at that condo IMO.

MOO

Thanks so much for sharing that info, Kamille. I had never seen this before. Great post!

Michelle was advertising the mobile tanning business mainly for women in particular to host tanning parties. She was not targeting individuals necessarily, especially men, to come out and spray tan them in their kitchen.I would think most of the women, at least, on the board would be familiar with this type of "party" business. Her last ad was suggesting "girl's night out" or bachelorette tanning parties.

MOO

Who said she was lying and how is one supposed to deduce all that info from the decals she had on Dale's Hummer? Also, regardless of where someone is getting sprayed whether it be in their kitchen or elsewhere one normally has a special tent that they bring with them to spray a client in. If someone is not being "victiim friendly in your eyes then I suggest you report it to a mod. JMHO. I'm simply saying how I would have interpreted the ad on the Hummer and possibly how others would have seen it too.

So did she go to the salon, grab the treatment before she left to pick up the kids? Or is she going somewhere else to buy it? Like the shops we have that sell beauty supply stuff? Do you know?

Never mind it sounds like in the text she is going to get it at her mom's shop.

She grabbed the hair treatment before she went to pick up the twins from daycare. And that is when she told her sister that she was tired and was going to try and get a quick nap in after she dropped the kids off at Dale's.

That would explain some things. I guess she would have been late after shoe shopping with her mom, so she stopped by more like 12:30 (after getting some KFC) and left around 2:30pm. Is that about right?

I would still be interested in knowing if she had her tanning equipment or normally left it at the salon.

I likewise agree with JerseyGirl (how many of us are from Jersey on here?) that her calls home or backup for her 11 year old may not have been as immediate as stated. Nothing unusual or bad there as my younger brother often came home on at that age... maybe even younger. It all depends on the maturity level of the kid. I would imagine that she would normally call sometime before 5pm and that her son probably didn't notice the time because of video games or tv. Of course it is so much easier to call nowadays.

As far as the sinkhole data goes, the primary suspect look to be west of the city. Knowing how much gas was in the tank (especially knowing that the hummers aren't exactly efficient) would be very helpful there to figure out possibilities. If Dale was smart enough to do everything else, there is no way he would pull into a gas station to get gas. Nor would anyone else.

Michelles sister said that Michelle always called her 11 yr old immediately after school. They were living in a new home and he was in a new school, and he walked home from the bus alone. So they were very careful to keep in touch with him after school when he was alone. I do not believe that she was lax about calling him at all. JMO

Who said she was lying and how is one supposed to deduce all that info from the decals she had on Dale's Hummer? Also, regardless of where someone is getting sprayed whether it be in their kitchen or elsewhere one normally has a special tent that they bring with them to spray a client in. If someone is not being "victiim friendly in your eyes then I suggest you report it to a mod. JMHO. I'm simply saying how I would have interpreted the ad on the Hummer and possibly how others would have seen it too.

It seemed as though people were trying to imply that she was going on a secret tanning appointment that afternoon, and that is what she was picking up at the salon.

If that were the case, it would show up on her cell records. But too bad for Dale that there is no such call from a new client that day.

It seemed as though people were trying to imply that she was going on a secret tanning appointment that afternoon, and that is what she was picking up at the salon.

If that were the case, it would show up on her cell records. But too bad for Dale that there is no such call from a new client that day.

I haven't read anything of that nature. I highly doubt that she was, but I'm sure or would at least hope that LE would have looked into that by now. I mean as far as who her clients were. Thanks

Do does LE think that Dale is the one and only suspect? Have they actually stated that?

Michelles sister said that Michelle always called her 11 yr old immediately after school. They were living in a new home and he was in a new school, and he walked home from the bus alone. So they were very careful to keep in touch with him after school when he was alone. I do not believe that she was lax about calling him at all. JMO

I'm with you. No one is EVER going to convince me that Michelle would have forgotten or neglected to call her son. That is single mom 101. I'm not saying he was never left alone at all (he was 11, not 2), but IMO, she would have checked in with him that day if she had been in control of her phone. I totally believe Lauren and I don't question her statement about that AT ALL.

Yes, but her son was alone for hours and he never called anyone till much later and apparently Michelle's mom and sister never had contact with him since they found out about Michelle from her son IIRC.

Yes, but her son was alone for hours and he never called anyone till much later and apparently Michelle's mom and sister never had contact with him since they found out about Michelle from her son IIRC.

No, he called his grandmother at the salon at 3:30, right when he arrived home, and told her that his mom was not home. there are many links upthread of the timeline, and that is in there.

eta:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michelle-parker-timeline_n_1126752.html

in the above timeline they discuss the son calling at 3:30.

Thanks, so I guess this shoots the theory that Dale had an accomplise in the foot.

Why would it? He is the sole suspect in her KILLING. But he could have an accomplice that helped mover her car.

No, he called his grandmother at the salon at 3:30, right when he arrived home, and told her that his mom was not home. there are many links upthread of the timeline, and that is in there.

eta:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michelle-parker-timeline_n_1126752.html

in the above timeline they discuss the son calling at 3:30.

Thanks, but this is not what I was talking about really. What I mean is that Michelle's son like I said IIRC didn't call his GM till much later (6:50?)to say that his Mom was not home yet. Now what I would like to know is how the conversation went between her son and YS. "Hey I'm home but mom isn't here yet."

Was that normal?
If not did YS try to call Michelle?
Did her son try to call Michelle first, second or at all?
Was YS worried about this and if so did she try to call Michelle?
If not why?
Was this normal for her to be late and maybe that is why YS didn't think too much of it?
Did anyone come to the house to be with her son?

Michelle seemed to be on a very tight scheduel so if that is true I can't seem to wonder why no one realized she was missing till her son called his GM.

Why would it? He is the sole suspect in her KILLING. But he could have an accomplice that helped mover her car.

Because supposedly LE said he is the one and only suspect. Did I miss something?

Thanks, but this is not what I was talking about really. What I mean is that Michelle's son like I said IIRC correctly didn't call his GM till much later (6:50?)to say that his Mom was not home yet. Now what I would like to know is how the conversation went between her son and YS. "Hey I'm home but mom isn't here yet."

Was that normal?
If not did YS try to call Michelle?
Did her son try to call Michelle first, second or at all?
Was YS worried about this and if so did she try to call Michelle?
If not why?
Was this normal for her to be late and maybe that is why YS didn't think too much of it?
Did anyone come to the house to be with her son?

Michelle seemed to be on a very tight scheduel so if that is true I can't seem to wonder why no one realized she was missing till her son called his GM.

NO< that is NOT TRUE. He called at 3:30 to say that his mom was not home yet.

And then an hour later, her brother texted and asked where she was. She replied Waterford. So I assume at that point they figured she was doing an errand, or something.

They realized she was late, running behind schedule, but were probably not truly upset until she missed going to work.

Because supposedly LE said he is the one and only suspect. Did I miss something?

Yes, you said that ruled out any accomplices. And I am saying, no, not really. He could have had accomplices, to help him cover his tracks, and still be the only murder suspect.

You are correct! LE believe Dale is responsible so he has been named the SUSPECT. LE does not need to let us know if they think Dale acted alone or with help. He could have had knowing and unknowing accomplices during the commission of his crimes or thereafter with the coverup. As far as I have read up it appears he acted with some form of help even if it was just providing rides and a sketchy alibi...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06