FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so it is very possible that the group that showed up on 11/19, 11/20 was NOT even TES. Now that makes a lot of sense, because what was happening with the searches seemed very unorganized. Maybe the people that showed up was actually "Kid Finder's."

I always thought it was odd that TES was showing up because Tim was adamant about not ever going back into Florida.

If "Scam Finders" is here, they need to go back into the hole they crawled out of. They are not welcomed in this area.

And, I remember the comment Tim made about never setting foot in Florida again. I hope, even though he was lied to by a certain person, he will put that aside for now. His help is so desperately needed for Michelle's family and will be so much appreciated.

Because the edges can be seen, does this mean it was a cling on or not?

Not necessarily... It looks more like the window tint was trimmed... I can think of only one reason for trimming the window tint and that's to improve visibility for the driver.

As for a larger decal being easier to remove than individual letters, that's just not so... I've had experience in removing both and I've always found a single large decal much more difficult... There is a lot that comes into play on the decal, it's age, was it affixed to the inside or outside of the glass, (If inside then a rear defrost can make the removal even more difficult and time consuming.) It's not just a matter of scraping off a decal, there is the residue that has to be removed as well...

The point is who ever removed the decal had to spend at least 30 minutes doing it and that's doing a very crappy job of it. In order to do a good job you need at least an 1.5 - 2.0 hours. Otherwise you risk scratching the glass and leaving a shadow imprint of the image being removed.

We haven't had very much rain lately, so water in the area around the condo should not hinder a search in that area. The river (St Johns) out towards Titusville is very, very high and has been for a couple of weeks now. I was surprised to see how high it is. It's hard to explain, but it has flowed over into the ditches a long Route 50. (E Colonial Dr.)

I've driven past the area around the condo a number of times since MP went missing. I haven't seen anyone out there searching. I saw an undercover police car parked near the condo yesterday but that's the only activity I've noticed. There are a lot of woods, ponds, empty business centers right in that area. Thete are also a number of places to pull over on the side of the road where there is an entrance to a building that has not been built yet and the land is still woofs. IMO there are plenty of places to hide something without anyone noticing.

I'm not in a place where I can do graphics stuff, so hope I can make myself clear here...

At the top left of this map, there's "Seminole A"... follow that to the right, across the woods, and there is what looks to be an unpaved road that loops around some kind of outbuilding and possibly water. It looks like a good place to pull in, behind the building, and go into the woods without being seen...

Yep, off Pasco. There are plenty of places in that area. Just need to get searchers out there.

I'm not in a place where I can do graphics stuff, so hope I can make myself clear here...

At the top left of this map, there's "Seminole A"... follow that to the right, across the woods, and there is what looks to be an unpaved road that loops around some kind of outbuilding and possibly water. It looks like a good place to pull in, behind the building, and go into the woods without being seen...

I think they should look east of Goldenrod... There is a lot of sparsely populated areas out that way easily accessible by highway and no more than 10-15 minutes drive time.

Orlando to Titusville is around 40 to 50 miles, do I have that distance correct?

If so, that is one heck of a large area to search! :(

How many miles is it from Dale's condo to his father's home on Rose Blvd?

I've driven past the area around the condo a number of times since MP went missing. I haven't seen anyone out there searching. I saw an undercover police car parked near the condo yesterday but that's the only activity I've noticed. There are a lot of woods, ponds, empty business centers right in that area. Thete are also a number of places to pull over on the side of the road where there is an entrance to a building that has not been built yet and the land is still woofs. IMO there are plenty of places to hide something without anyone noticing.

IMO Whatever happened to Michelle could've happened in the condo and she was left there while the twins were dropped off to someone on Rose Blvd, the suspect returned to the condo and finished the deed by disposing of any evidence.

And, the area you are describing I know very well. Somewhere out there is/or was a place called the "Mud Hole" where all the kids take their 4x4's. I don't know if it's still accesible or not. It was on Goldenrod. I'll have to ask my son. All of that area used to be pasture land and some is still undeveloped.

Orlando to Titusville is around 40 to 50 miles, do I have that distance correct?

If so, that is one heck of a large area to search! :(

How many miles is it from Dale's condo to his father's home on Rose Blvd?

Give or take, but didn't he go to work in Titusville the next day. If he is a "Cowboy" he then may know all the backroads, but than again if he's "Luke Skywalker" or whatever he was that day, he may have used a spaceship.

"Now if everybody who's under suspicious would lose their children, I think we need to go ahead and have a bonfire with the constitution," said Mark NeJame, Smith's attorney.

NeJame claims Smith has been falsely accused. He claims Smith left his home with the twins at the same time Parker left, and said he arrived at his parents' house an hour and 12 minutes later.

"Get in your car and run that track and see if you can do it, and in between you've killed and gotten rid of, disposed of a body," said NeJame.

WFTV made that drive two times Tuesday night and each time clocked the commute at 25 minutes.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

72 minutes minus 25 minutes is 47 minutes

NeJame told WFTV they've asked Texas Equusearch to come to Orlando.

Equusearch leader Tim Miller said he was contacted Tuesday at noon. He also said Smith deserves help, and Miller may come to Orlando as soon as Wednesday to meet with police.

"He is reaching out for help, so I've got to go in there with an open mind," said Miller. "Help him. Help the family."

Miller said Equusearch was hesitant to return to Orlando because of its pending lawsuit against Casey Anthon
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

****note that he is only commenting on when he was contacted by the defense team... we all know they were contacted much earlier than that re: sparky's posts****

Has anyone searched around the area of the power plant? Maybe down Innovation Way as that dead ends and nothing is out there...

There is several places along Lee Vista Blvd going east where one could easily follow the dirt roads along large Transmission Power lines out of sight into wooded areas?

We haven't had very much rain lately, so water in the area around the condo should not hinder a search in that area. The river (St Johns) out towards Titusville is very, very high and has been for a couple of weeks now. I was surprised to see how high it is. It's hard to explain, but it has flowed over into the ditches a long Route 50. (E Colonial Dr.)

Sparky, I just wanted to say, again, how sorry I am you are going throught this.. Also, your descriptions of the area are not only spot-on, they bring back many many memories of that area.

I was raised in Titusville and my folks still live there ... I spent many many hours on the St. Johns River .. and in places there is nothing for miles and miles, but miles and miles ..

I think of Michelle all day ..

IMO Whatever happened to Michelle could've happened in the condo and she was left there while the twins were dropped off to someone on Rose Blvd, the suspect returned to the condo and finished the deed by disposing of any evidence.

And, the area you are describing I know very well. Somewhere out there is/or was a place called the "Mud Hole" where all the kids take their 4x4's. I don't know if it's still accesible or not. It was on Goldenrod. I'll have to ask my son. All of that area used to be pasture land and some is still undeveloped.

Whatever the case might be the individual didn't have a lot of time. If it was DS he couldn't go far as he'd have no idea how soon the LE would show up at his home to ask about her whereabouts... So, I figure no more than 15 minutes drive time one way.

Sparky, I just wanted to say, again, how sorry I am you are going throught this..

I think of Michelle all day ..

Me too... I'll be out today around the goldenrod area not as far down as Lee Vista but I'll keep my eye as to what I see.

I think there is just a play on words coming out and that TES was only contacted recently by Mark for his client Tuesday afternoon.

TES apparently was contacted earlier based on Sparky's post and another member. Perhaps there is a lot of assumption that Dale originally called based on the Press Conference, and it clearly appears that is NOT the case.

I did not hear Mark state anything that Dale called TES first and so on, only that TES has been contacted by Mark for his client to do the search.

Tim stated his hesitation about coming back into Florida so that is leading me to believe that the "full blown" TES team was not in Florida, but perhaps a few TES searchers.

I am not going to throw Mark under the bus because of how the wording came out in the press conference. Just not going there!

What really matters to me is that Mark was able to get TES/Tim Miller back into Florida to search for Michelle, and Michelle is the most important at this point then a "play on words." IMO.

Has anyone searched around the area of the power plant? Maybe down Innovation Way as that dead ends and nothing is out there...

There is several places along Lee Vista Blvd going east where one could easily follow the dirt roads along large Transmission Power lines out of sight into wooded areas?

I haven't personally seen anyone searching over in that area. I have to go run some errands so maybe I'll go over that way again. During the week there aren't very many cars around so I can drive slow and sorta scan the area.

Does anyone want pics of the area near the condo?

Whatever the case might be the individual didn't have a lot of time. If it was DS he couldn't go far as he'd have no idea how soon the LE would show up at his home to ask about her whereabouts... So, I figure no more than 15 minutes drive time one way.

I agree, plus keep in mind the time of day. Lots of traffic and we all know living here that a simple 3 mile journey can take 15 minutes or longer depending on what time it is.

So very sad. Praying Michelle is found soon. Never thought I would hear the names of those familiar roads and certainly not so soon :maddening:

I think they should look east of Goldenrod... There is a lot of sparsely populated areas out that way easily accessible by highway and no more than 10-15 minutes drive time.

The area from Goldenrod to Lake Nona...LOTS of open land out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576