FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<bbm>
See if I got this right...

So she got nothing other than travel expenses. The half of the cost of the ring that she owed DS was then paid to him by the show???

From what I know, yes.

Greetings WSers. I am Tony Pipitone, the reporter from WKMG in Orlando who covered Casey and, now, Michelle.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but want to clarify a couple things for you.

I read the 1992 Bryan Tilestone murder case file last week at the courthouse and ran the story last night at 11 after interviewing brother Tommy and seeing OPD name DS the primary suspect. Not that I would not follow a lead from a WS forum, but I had that one for a while.

Regarding the surveillance video from Nov. 17: we have shown the video of Michelle's Hummer pulling up to DS's condo at 3:18 p.m. We erroneously reported it appeared to leave at 4:40 p.m. And we almost immediately corrected that report in the same newscast, as well as further clarified it the next day. The second Hummer belonged to a neighbor, from whom police have obtained a statement. MP's Hummer could have left another way, out of camera range.

I also can tell you that when DS's wife died in 2001, he was in a military prison. I know more about those circumstances but will report them on WKMG when and if my managers decide they are newsworthy.

I hope that helps.

Tony

Welcome Tony. Thanks for the info regarding DS being in a military prison at the time of his second wife's death.

Do you have a link for that? :floorlaugh:

bobkealing bob kealing
Missing Mom #Michelleparker family has retained high profile Orlando law firm Morgan and Morgan...attorney Matt Morgan confirms.
8 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Morgan says they will "guide #Michelleparker family through the legal process." They represent #zenaidagonzalez in #CaseyAnthony suit.
7 minutes ago

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Morgan & Morgan are working for free with the Parker Family. #MichelleParker #missingmom goo.gl/5njJg @cfnews13 lockerz.com/s/160604513
2 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Missing Mom #Michelleparker family has retained high profile Orlando law firm Morgan and Morgan...attorney Matt Morgan confirms.
8 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Morgan says they will "guide #Michelleparker family through the legal process." They represent #zenaidagonzalez in #CaseyAnthony suit.
7 minutes ago

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Morgan & Morgan are working for free with the Parker Family. #MichelleParker #missingmom goo.gl/5njJg @cfnews13 lockerz.com/s/160604513
2 minutes ago

Legal process? Do they mean trying to get custody of the children? Why do they need an attorney otherwise? :waitasec:

I don't think it was Michelle who sent the one word text to her brother when he asked her where she was... I think she was subdued by that point & it was her abductor answering the text to throw her brother off the trail.

Welcome Tony!

I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer. In the video as you are interviewing the neighbor, the camera pans over to the driveway and there is a white van sitting there. Also, in the video of Michelle's Hummer coming in there is also a white van that passes by the neighbors camera. Can you please tell us if this is the same van that is seen sitting in the driveway?

You obviously have more resources then we at WS do, I'd like to ask if you have seen the search warrant for Dale Smith Sr and if you have can you report on it or let us know what was in the warrant?

Thank you for your time.

Sparky

I don't think it was Michelle who sent the one word text to her brother when he asked her where she was... I think she was subdued by that point & it was her abductor answering the text to throw her brother off the trail.

I think "subdued" is the key word. I don't think LE will find any evidence of a deceased Michelle (I hope that she isn't) until if and when she is found.

The white van in driveway when I interviewed neighbor was DS work van (he is a cabinet installer). The one in the video parked curbside I cannot identify for certain.

The search warrant is currently not public.

Dale Smith leaving his home.

http://twitpic.com/7lol1n

We need a webcam! It makes me so angry that the judge made comments to Michelle about them being addicted to each other after Michelle pointed out his violence. I have a narcisisstic emotionally but not physically abusive ex who is now rotten to our teenage daughter. People who don't know him tend to tell me how I have to work WITH him, EXPLAIN things to him. They have no idea. But a judge should be aware of abusive traits IMO

The white van in driveway when I interviewed neighbor was DS work van (he is a cabinet installer). The one in the video parked curbside I cannot identify for certain.

The search warrant is currently not public.

I read up thread that the search warrant is sealed. Do you think it will become public info under the "sunshine Law"?

Search warrant could become public a few ways, one of which is if and when provided to defense in discovery -- if a criminal charge is filed.

Tony, do you know if DS was actually living at his condo or just recently staying with his dad?

TIA

I think the search warrant for DS, Sr's home was conducted on the idea they thought MP's phone might be there? They did say they was looking for something and didn't find it. I don't believe they was hinting they was looking for MP but rather an object... The phone did last ping in the area where DS Sr lives.

I also believe the naming of DS as a primary Suspect was done for legal purposes. It was perhaps the only way to get CPS involved, so the children could be taken from DS.

I think over the next few days your going to see some serious actions taken... Why they didn't take DS Jr & DS Sr down for questioning on day one I'll never understand. But if they ever do get to interrogate them and their stories don't mesh, then that blows any alibi DS had....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme