FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I see some industrial type warehouses and/or storage units near Jesse Blacks Saloon? Where does this cabinet company operate from? They must have a warehouse to manufacture the cabinets. Could it be possible he drove the hummer into a warehouse to remove the decals then dumped it at Walden? Sorry for thinking outloud.
BBM

Could be very possible. I doubt he was out in his driveway removing them, if the process is as time consuming as NG suggested. Also, wouldn't necessarily want to damage the vehicle (glass, paint) in the process.

MOO

I am late to this game. Can someone help me out with the following:

When was it discovered she was missing?
When was Michelle reported missing?
Where did the 72 minute time line come from? Does security footage establish when she came and when her car left?
Snipped for space...
We are not sure the exact time she was reported missing.
- Peoples Court aired at 2 pm.
- Current BF says she text him around 3:15pm saying a song on the radio reminded her of him, he sent a reply of hearts and smiley faces and that was the last text he got from her.
- DS said she dropped of kids at his house at around 3:15pm and told him she was going shopping.
- Neighbor's surveliance camera picks up footage of Michelles Hummer going to Dales at 3:15pm and footage of a similiar black Hummer leaving at 4:20ish pm.
- Police say 2nd Hummer is not Michelles but that of another neighbor and the video is pulled from website and newscast.
- Police say they know when Michelle Hummer left neighborhood and they are not releasing that info.
- She was reportedly supposed to be home for 11 yr old son when he got home from school at 3:30pm. 11 yr old called grandma sometime after he got home to ask if she had seen his mom.
- Brother of MP, looking for a ride, sends a text asking her "where are you".. At 4:26 he gets a one word reply from her phone saying "Waterford". Police say her phone was never in Waterford area.
-Police say her phone powered down at around 8 pm.
- Woman sees Michelles vehicle in apt complex parking space around 10:30 pm, but doesn't know she is missing.
- Police find vehicle around midnight in same apt complex parking space with large decal removed from back window. Michelles purse was said to be left in vehicle but phone has not been found.
- DS Sr says to media that DS was with him the whole time Michelle was supposed to be missing.
- DS Srs house was searched/raided using Swat Team and Flash Bangs on 11/26.
- DS Jr named prime suspect by police 11/28
- DS attorney Nejame says today that it was 72 minutes from the time MP dropped of kids until DS arrived at his dads with kids, and that is not enough time to have done anything to Michelle.

Feel free to add to or correct if needed.

Didn't I see some industrial type warehouses and/or storage units near Jesse Blacks Saloon? Where does this cabinet company operate from? They must have a warehouse to manufacture the cabinets. Could it be possible he drove the hummer into a warehouse to remove the decals then dumped it at Walden? Sorry for thinking outloud.
The business is located at his fathers address per Comptroller records and there is a large shop/workshop behind his dads house from the satellite maps someone posted to the thread on Saturday night.

It was said she had a new boyfriend, any info about him? Not his name , but how long they knew each other, has he been involved in searching, has Michelle's Mother met him?

Exactly!! Was that work van there the night OPD searched his condo? If not, my hunch is that is where he put her, parked it someplace else for the night, then picked it up in the AM & drove it to "work" in Titusville. She could literally be anywhere from Orange County to Titusville. :-( They need to follow his pings. Every single one of them. Man, I wish I could see his cell activity from a week before to present. :banghead:

Well we know there was a white van parked on the street in view of the camera when Michelle pulled up to the home. Have to find that video that PattyG posted earlier of the footage from the night of the search of his condo so see if we can see it anywhere on there.

Is Dale the father of the older child? is the older child with Michelle's family?

Can LE get bank statements? If they rented a storage unit, or purchased anything with a credit/debit card it shows up. I asked earlier about a storage unit because of the home based cabinet business, many use out side storage for supplies. One poster mentioned that she could have been hidden in a cabinet and that is a good thought. I wonder if LE is checking out Sr. cell pings too.

The business is located at his fathers address per Comptroller records and there is a large shop/workshop behind his dads house from the satellite maps someone posted to the thread on Saturday night.

I believe one of the businesses that DS Jr was listed as possibly working at was called Top Dog Cabinetry.

MOO

Who, other than MN says it was 71 mins from when she dropped the kids off at Dales and when he arrived with the twins at his dad's house? Is there proof of when he arrived at dad's?

For all we know, he drove around in the Hummer with Michelle and the twins for hours, parked the Hummer and had Daddy pick him up.

Does anyone know if the decals would be hard to remove, like do you need some kind of remover to strip the glue?

Is Dale the father of the older child? is the older child with Michelle's family?
Dale is not the father of the 11yr old. One of our members, who is friends with Michelle, told us they think the 11yr old is with his dad.
To answer someone elses question--
Another business DS is associated with is Allied Roofing.

Does anyone know if the decals would be hard to remove, like do you need some kind of remover to strip the glue?

I used to work for a sign shop and most decals are vinyl, which means it depends on the surface as to how easily it would be to remove. Glass is the easiest and you wouldn't need much more than a strait edged razor to peel them off. On top of that, depending on the size of the decals it could possibly take no longer than 15 minutes. Hope this sheds a little light.

I've read here for years, on the CA case, as well as a few others, but this is my first time posting.

I wonder about that white work van of his.... if he had any cabinets in it the day she went missing. He could easily put her body inside a cabinet, nail it closed & dump it off in a wooded area on his way to Titusville the next morning.

I actually live in Titusville- never expected to see it mentioned. If he was working in Titusville on the day , there are two options for roads he would have taken (most likely) from that area of orlando - SR 528 (a toll road) or highway 50 . Both of those roads run through heavily wooded , mostly undeveloped areas in between the outskirts of Orlando and Titusville.

Anyone happen to know where in Titusville the job was for the day? Or if there are any talks of plans to search in this area? Titusville is such a small town atmosphere, it wouldn't be difficult to get together volunteers for searches here. I know several people in town who have frequented the bar she tended at, and have gone out for the searches set up around oakridge road.

I used to work for a sign shop and most decals are vinyl, which means it depends on the surface as to how easily it would be to remove. Glass is the easiest and you wouldn't need much more than a strait edged razor to peel them off. On top of that, depending on the size of the decals it could possibly take no longer than 15 minutes. Hope this sheds a little light.
These were quite large and covered the entire back window of the Hummer.

Quite possible then that the decals were removed right there, and Jr. wasn't alone.

MOO

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/corofflis.exe?action=OFFFWD&action_dir=F&princ_comp_name=SMITHDALEW&names_cor_number=L03000051592&princ_type=P&cor_web_princ_seq=0001

Don't know of any way to verify this but in the corporation listings when when you search for DS, there are 2 listings for glass etching companies in that name. Has DS ever lived in Ft Meyers? DS Sr's roofing co.s are listed. Couldn't find a Top Dog Cabinets anywhere.

BBM: Top Dog Cabinets does not ring a bell for me. I saw the name, just can't remember it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member