FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can alert any post you find offensive using the red-outlined triangle. Other than that, just :ignore:

I do not think Michelle just took off on her own. I'm just thinking out loud here. I have heard it said before that it is not illegal to just abandon your life and take off. Now if this is the case with Michelle and I do not believe it is I would think that in the case of having children you could be charged with abandonment unless you leave them with another parent. So in this case Michelle or any one of similar circumstances could not be charged with wrong doing? Does anyone know if this would be the case?

I read the article and it stated that they will be handing out flyers in Daytona. I don't understand why they would do that unless they felt she would be in that area? It also strikes me funny that they moved the command post. If DSjr was involved I would think that the area LE is searching around the Orlando is the most likely place a body would be found. Unless like I posted earlier he had her in the work van and dumped the body along the way to Titusville. Daytona is quite the curve ball.

Yeah I see, I kind of wondered if you read the same article that I did. Yes I find it really odd that they are going to Daytona??

Please everyone stick to the facts and respect evryone elses opinion, remember the focus here, to gather as much evidence to support the facts.

With a criminal history like DS's even an accidental killing would see him go away for a long time, how could he come forward with the truth?

I don't find it odd that the family is wanting to broaden the area of exposure by getting flyers out in the Daytona area. They are not going to be physically searching there, it doesn't sound like.

As far as them moving their command center, again, I don't see that as any thing to point towards anything in particular. By moving, they have just reduced their travel time to and from home to their search command center. It also expands the area beyond Orange County. Michelle's father is in one area near and in Brevard county, OPD is covering Orange county, Michelle's mom is in a different area - Seminole county. So they now have 3 large geographical areas being covered. Seems kinda smart to me and good for them that they are able to spread out like they are with these awareness flyers and physical searches that include Brevard, Orange and now Seminole counties.

I don't find it odd that the family is wanting to broaden the area of exposure by getting flyers out in the Daytona area. They are not going to be physically searching there, it doesn't sound like.

As far as them moving their command center, again, I don't see that as any thing to point towards anything in particular. By moving, they have just reduced their travel time to and from home to their search command center. It also expands the area beyond Orange County. Michelle's father is in one area near and in Brevard county, OPD is covering Orange county, Michelle's mom is in a different area - Seminole county. So they now have 3 large geographical areas being covered. Seems kinda smart to me and good for them that they are able to spread out like they are with these awareness flyers and physical searches that include Brevard, Orange and now Seminole counties.

Exactly Talina, also the support from Michelle's former employer could account for the new location of the command center. Sounds like he has been doing all he can to help out and treated Michelle like family.

I do not think Michelle just took off on her own. I'm just thinking out loud here. I have heard it said before that it is not illegal to just abandon your life and take off. Now if this is the case with Michelle and I do not believe it is I would think that in the case of having children you could be charged with abandonment unless you leave them with another parent. So in this case Michelle or any one of similar circumstances could not be charged with wrong doing? Does anyone know if this would be the case?

And neither does LE. Not that LE has never been wrong, but to publicly call out DS as prime suspect last week is pretty telling.

You can alert any post you find offensive using the red-outlined triangle. Other than that, just :ignore:

I might also suggest that people review the Rules(link below) if you haven't done so yet. WS prides itself on being serious board with lots of integrity, many things allowed on public boards are not allowed here. And no I am not a mod but love this board and hate to see it lose that integrity.

Have a great day everyone!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old), then Dale would be entitled to a portion of the funds for his two children.

Let's say there is $1,500.00 in donations for the children (not searches), legally, Dale would be entitled to two-thirds of that money. $1,000.00 for the twins, and $500.00 for the 11 year old.

FWIW - Mark is probably looking at this trust fund to make sure his client's children get their fair share of the donations coming into the trust fund that is being placed aside solely for the children, as well as any proceeds from truck pulls, auctions, etc., that will be placed in trust for the children.

BBM. These statements are absolutely incorrect.

Dale isn't entitled to anything unless it is allowed by the "rules" of the trust fund. Trust funds are established with very specific rules as to how the money can be used, when it can be accessed, and by who.

Dale isn't entitled to anything unless it is allowed by the "rules" of the trust fund. Trust funds are established with very specific rules as to how the money can be used, when it can be accessed, and by who.

I know this was addressed to Patty but I believe she didn't mean Dale personally. If the trust fund was set up to provide for the children, if Dale is the custodial parent, he would be the one ensuring that the money go towards his childrens well being. A third party usually disburses the funds. It could be weekly, monthly, yearly amounts. I would guess Michelle's parents with their attorney put some limitations on how the money would be disbursed so Dale wouldn't benefit but the monies would go towards what it was intended for. The children.

IMO

Please note that I started my post with "If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old)"; no where did I say that Dale would be entitled to it or access it.

The children would be the ones that are entitled to it. However, since they are minors, then the parent/guardian would have to use the money for their care, just like with child support.

I would have to assume that all three children would be given money equally for their care.

[/COLOR]

Colored red by me-

There are conflicting reports. But FWIW, I posted a video link from the Today Show on the last thread. And it was Lauren saying that her nephew called her at 6:50 pm asking where his mom was. And she (Lauren) in turn, texted MP at 6:53 pm asking where she was and to please call asap. I can try to dig up the link from that thread. But it was Lauren saying it.

ETA~ See post above mine. :)

TY!! I thought I was nuts, because I knew I had seen and/or heard the 6:50 time. :great:

Patty G...did you happen to get GMA? Brad Parker was on there and gave the reason why they were searching 520. I tried to get it, but hit the wrong button and lost it.

Brad says they received a clue from a trucker who saw a SUV that looked like Michelle's parked along side of the rd and a man coming out of the woods. There was more, but like I said I didn't get it.

Thanks!

ETA It was Dale's Truck seen not Michelle's

Please note that I started my post with "If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old)"; no where did I say that Dale would be entitled to it or access it.

The children would be the ones that are entitled to it. However, since they are minors, then the parent/guardian would have to use the money for their care, just like with child support.

I would have to assume that all three children would be given money equally for their care.

Not necessarily. It depends on how it is set up. My nephew's father passed away when he was younger (dad was divorced from mom at the time). He has a trust fund. It is managed by his uncle (dad's brother). It is to be disbursed in 2 intervals - when he turns 25 and then at 30. My nephew's mother has absolutely zero access to it. The only money she received to help raise my nephew after his father passed was the father's social security benefit. Dad was not married and had no other children, so the social security money went to my nephew/his mom.

Patty G...did you happen to get GMA? Brad Parker was on there and gave the reason why they were searching 520. I tried to get it, but hit the wrong button and lost it.

Brad says they received a clue from a trucker who saw a SUV that looked like Michelle's parked along side of the rd and a man coming out of the woods. There was more, but like I said I didn't get it.

Thanks!

Did this air today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members