Found Deceased FL - Miya Marcano, 19, Arden Villas apts, Orlando, 24 Sep 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I am seeing on Google Maps, the Arden Villas apartments are a gated community in that there is a guard station and rolling black iron gate and only one way in or out with a vehicle. That is promising as far as possible leads.
I see security cameras on the guard building as well. I wonder if a guard is scheduled to be on post? Evenings surely to allow residents and guests out? Or maybe residents have a way of opening the gate themselves?

From what I am seeing on Google Maps, the Arden Villas apartments are a gated community in that there is a guard station and rolling black iron gate and only one way in or out with a vehicle. That is promising as far as possible leads.
I see security cameras on the guard building as well. I wonder if a guard is scheduled to be on post? Evenings surely to allow residents and guests out? Or maybe residents have a way of opening the gate themselves?

We used to live near mall of millenia/universal. almost every.single complex has the gates but few ever worked and none ever had an actual security guard. I wouldn't put any thought into the way the property looks. That area can be VERY desolate depending on which side of UCF you're on.

We used to live near mall of millenia/universal. almost every.single complex has the gates but few ever worked and none ever had an actual security guard. I wouldn't put any thought into the way the property looks. That area can be VERY desolate depending on which side of UCF you're on.

And my experience of living in those types of places is that there is "security doors", but it is very loose. People go in and out all of the time. People let other people in...and if the "security" was like where I lived, they were there sometimes, other times they were doing maintenance or at lunch, on break. It wasn't full time, dedicated security, checking ID'S and stuff.

I believe she has an FB page, but I can't confirm that it's her. So I'm not going to share it. Two things strike me as troubling.

1. There's an FB post from Sept. 10 about the results of cheating on a girl from Broward. This indicates to me that she may be in some sort of a rocky relationship.

2. Most troubling is that one of the parking areas for her complex abuts a large wooded area. I wonder if she has her own car. I didn't notice anything about a vehicle in the alert. But I suppose they might not mention it if the car is not missing.

I hope this is okay to post, but the OCSO clarified she does not own a vehicle in the comment section of their FB post about Miya. Log into Facebook

Marcano’s family said she goes to UCF but a spokeswoman said she is not a student. She has green eyes and is about 5 feet tall, 130 lbs and has brown hair.

Orange deputies searching for missing 19-year-old woman

That statement reminds me of some of the cases where students stopped attending but kept the family in the dark. Is there a mix up of information? Why would her family think she was attending college if she was not? Might not have anything to do with her situation now. But I wonder if her focus wasn't on something else. Like a boy.
not sure which link but it said she attends a community college in town, not that university.

4'9" 130 pounds. Interesting. I have a theory that men are more likely to attack women who are petite.

Molly Tibbets: 5'4" 120

Just two. But I have noticed that petite women are more likely to be victims of violence. Whether it is because they are more attractive to men? Or do men view them as easier to attack?
no, its because they are smaller and easier to snatch.

Marcano's family said Miya, who attends Valencia College, was scheduled to catch a flight to Fort Lauderdale that night, but she never made it to the airport.
View attachment 314875View attachment 314876
The window in the bedroom was unlocked, and the room was disarray. A bloodstain was discovered on the missing woman's pillow, raising concerns for Marcano's safety.

Neighbor Anastasia Holland described Miya to News4Jax as shy and friendly, but 'on the quiet side.'

Marcano's father on Sunday posted on his Instagram page an impassioned plea addressed directly to his daughter: 'Mimi, my heart is aching. I haven’t slept or eaten in days. Where are you baby??? Your whole family is here looking for you. We will not stop until you’re back home. I’m slowly losing my mind over here. Never have we ever gone so long without even a text message to each other. If your able to read this message, please know that your Daddy and the entire world loves you. Please don’t lose faith. We will find you…. I love you always and forever!'
Police looking for missing 19-year-old Florida woman 'find signs of struggle inside her apartment' | Daily Mail Online
this is so worrying. she looks a lot like cristina milian

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back