FL - MS-13 gang member Oscar Solis charged with murdering and dismembering Uber driver Randall Cooke, 59, Holiday, 24 Apr 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ONLINE COURT RECORDS SEARCH

Select Pasco County
Select Public
Select Agree
Put in search criteria such as his name or a date range & select Felony.
When it opens click on the blue case number.
1682560113050.png

Click on the yellow folder to the left of the word Complaint. It will open in a PDF.
1682560149716.png

Attachments

• 1682560016812.png
    1682560016812.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1682560076292.png
    1682560076292.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
When I saw this on another site, I thought it was a case of cannibalism (and maybe it was). Good heavens, this man just wanted to earn some money and this is what happens to him.

Does anyone think he may have accidentally seen something that the MS-13 guy thought he shouldn't have? I can't think of any other motive to do something this violent.
The news story indicates it was a robbery.

MS-13 isn't really a gang you call the police on. :confused: Speculation only, of course, but if the roommate was aware of Oscar's affiliation, it's probable he didn't want to get involved in that dynamic.
Case: 512023CF001637CFAXWS
SOLIS, OSCAR ADRIAN
HOMICIDE-MURDER WHILE ENGAGED IN ROBBERY

Good grief, he was a food delivery driver, how could they possibly think he had enough cash on him, if any, that would warrant a robbery, much less a murder?!

View attachment 417410

For some reason, this link is taking me to Baker County, not Pasco. I am coming up with zilch.

Detectives believe Solis pulled the victim into his home and attempted to rob him, then killed him and attempted to conceal his remains, according to an arrest affidavit.
This is such a bizarre motive as well. It’s not like delivery people go around with cash in this day and age…

Per the online complaint that can be downloaded at the same link in Post #10, one room was rented by a young couple with a 6 year old daughter. They heard commotion that night and decided to move into a hotel the next day. Housing is ridiculously scarce in this region so it's not surprising they had to rent a room.
were they the ones seen leaving the residence?

I haven't watched the videos so I'm not sure who is on them. On the Complaint, it lists the Father, Mother and 6 year old girl as living in the home. It is not clear if they are the owners but I'm thinking they aren't. The original lease agreement with the couple indicates the father, Oscar Sr lived there but he actually didn't.

The way the house is described and looking at the online photos, I'm thinking it's a "split plan." The primary bedroom & bath are on the opposite side of the house from the other 2 bedrooms and bath.

Perp, Oscar Jr
Perp's father, Oscar Sr
Victim, Randall Cooke
Hired driver, Jorge G.
Residents: Father (GH), Mother (JH) and 6 year old girl

i figured out the parents of the young child was the homeowner and his wife. i am very curious who those two ppl are.

Probably people who don't want to be identified, or associated with this crime. I bet, undocumented, and probably "owed" something to MS-13.

Probably people who don't want to be identified, or associated with this crime. I bet, undocumented, and probably "owed" something to MS-13.
There is no indication they had anything to do with the crime. They were renting a room in the house with the father. In January, the father moved out and moved his son in. The housing market in that area is out of control. The husband works two jobs already. They left the house when they sensed something was off. Every piece of evidence points to them being completely innocent and in fact victims, as this will surly have a lasting impact on them.

I haven't watched the videos so I'm not sure who is on them. On the Complaint, it lists the Father, Mother and 6 year old girl as living in the home. It is not clear if they are the owners but I'm thinking they aren't.
correct. The owners live out of state and have multiple investment/rental properties around the area.
In the initial press conference, Nocco showed photos of “young people” leaving the residence about an hour before it happened. They were looking to talk to them. That is who I was referring to.

There is no indication they had anything to do with the crime. They were renting a room in the house with the father. In January, the father moved out and moved his son in. The housing market in that area is out of control. The husband works two jobs already. They left the house when they sensed something was off. Every piece of evidence points to them being completely innocent and in fact victims, as this will surly have a lasting impact on them.

I never stated that they had anything to do with this crime. I believe that they left the house, as I said, to get away, and probably to be safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back