GUILTY FL - Natalie Jesslynn Wagner, 28 sentenced for committing sex crimes against her 2 young sons and family dog - June 28, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score
So glad to see the hefty, hefty sentence for this person -- apparently she got 21 life terms in prison.
Surely that sentence means Life Without Parole, period. :mad:
Hoping that she will be shunned by all fellow prisoners for the same length of time as her sentence.
This one may be the worst I've seen here, and that is saying something.
Just dammit.

On June 19, a jury found Natalie Jesslynn Wagner, 28, of Port St. Lucie, guilty of 84 counts of sexual abuse, including incest and transmitting child *advertiser censored*, NBC 6 reports.
View attachment 513982

jc I can't comprehend this
she looks scared - good luck in prison you'll be very scared there for the rest of your pathetic life

Last edited:
I didn't realize there was this kind of content on Snapchat. I downloaded it once and never used it.

She sold the videos on Snapchat for $5 to $50, WPTV reports.
Users told her what content they wanted to see, Reid said, WPTV reports.

She sold the videos on Snapchat for $5 to $50, WPTV reports.
5 dollars. For "content" aka recorded incestuous toddler sexual abuse. Unbelievably evil. Life without parole is the only acceptable sentence. I hope she never gets out, those poor babies.

On June 19, a jury found Natalie Jesslynn Wagner, 28, of Port St. Lucie, guilty of 84 counts of sexual abuse, including incest and transmitting child *advertiser censored*, NBC 6 reports.
View attachment 513982
websleuths needs a 'vomit' emoji react....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back