Deceased/Not Found FL - Nicole Baldwin, 41, last seen at daughter’s birthday party, Mount Dora, 2 Nov 2023 *homocide investigation*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
1700928325251.jpeg
Baldwin was last seen at her home in Lancaster at Loch Leven off County Road 44 in Mount Dora around 11:30 p.m. Nov. 2 after celebrating her daughter Alisha’s 20th birthday,

<modsnip for copyright - more at link>

Rogers has also started a Facebook group, Help Find Nicole Baldwin to try to gather information and keep Baldwin’s face in the public eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 463652
Baldwin was last seen at her home in Lancaster at Loch Leven off County Road 44 in Mount Dora around 11:30 p.m. Nov. 2 after celebrating her daughter Alisha’s 20th birthday,

<modsnip - snipped for copyright, more at link>

Rogers has also started a Facebook group, Help Find Nicole Baldwin to try to gather information and keep Baldwin’s face in the public eye.

From the link above:
“ “She would never leave me in the dark like this,” Alisha told Inside Lake, a week after Baldwin went missing. “She just vanished into thin air.”

Baldwin’s personal belongings were still in the home, including her phone, Apple watch, purse, debit card and all her shoes and she did not have her vehicle.”

I don't like the sound of this at all. Leaving all of her belongings behind etc. Also, who else lived in the home, her kids, boyfriend? Why didn't they contact her daughter who was gone for a few days to say "hey, moms missing" All IMO

Mount Dora Woman Missing a Week, Daughter Wants Answers - Inside Lake ( local online news)
SNIPPED:
Alisha said a man her mother is dating had her car after she disappeared, and he has since returned it to Alisha. There has not been any activity on any of her credit cards and no large cash withdrawals, prior to, or after she disappeared. She feels like someone knows something they have not revealed yet and she wants answers.

Baldwin has taken some time to herself in the past, Alisha said, but never like this.

Lake County Court records just have some minor traffic infractions over the years and a couple of settled small claims (looks to be consumer type debt that's closed). No domestic or custody cases that might be of concern with an ex, at least from a court standpoint. ShowCase

They were celebrating Alisha’s birthday at the house shared with her mother Nicole. Alisha then left for a few days. Where did she go?

Who was the last person to see Nicole? How do they know she was barefoot and in a robe? Is there any Ring camera video from their home, or neighboring homes?

MOUNT DORA, Fla. – Law enforcement activity at a Lake County home is connected to an investigation into a missing woman, Mount Dora police said on Tuesday.

Interim police Chief Michael Gibson said the law enforcement activity on Strathmore Circle is related to the department’s on-going missing person investigation involving Nicole Baldwin.

Alisha Baldwin, Nicole's 20-year-old daughter, said officials were "Gathering evidence, top to bottom of the house, digging through everything, taking pictures."

<modsnip - snipped for copyright, more at link>

She left two kids behind? Did they live with her? Did she have a job? If she walked out of the house barefoot in bed clothes, she was likely picked up, had a medical event, or potentially this is a case of self-harm.

They need to take a deeper look around the area, including nearby bodies of water. Loch Leven is a lake.

jmo

I hope the car is checked over well for evidence. Why did the man need her car? Doesn’t he have his own? Did he take it to a car wash or have it detailed?
Yes, I'm concerned why boyfriend had her car after she went missing.

And who was taking care of the minor children, assuming they live with their mom Nicole?

jmo

I’m also wondering about the younger kids. If they do live in the same house as Nicole and her oldest daughter, I assume there must be another adult there otherwise Nicole’s absence would’ve been reported on 11/3 and not 11/4? That’s JMO but at 14 or 11 I’d be freaked out if I couldn’t find my mother and would definitely be in contact with the adult sister about it, but there’s no indication of that.

In fact, her adult daughter apparently “found out” Nicole was missing when she came back home after being away for a few days. That wording is just so weird to me. In my mind it makes it seem like no one let the daughter know what was happening, she just came home expecting things to be normal and found out that her mom was gone. JMO - maybe I’m reading too much into semantics there.

I’m also wondering about the younger kids. If they do live in the same house as Nicole and her oldest daughter, I assume there must be another adult there otherwise Nicole’s absence would’ve been reported on 11/3 and not 11/4? That’s JMO but at 14 or 11 I’d be freaked out if I couldn’t find my mother and would definitely be in contact with the adult sister about it, but there’s no indication of that.

In fact, her adult daughter apparently “found out” Nicole was missing when she came back home after being away for a few days. That wording is just so weird to me. In my mind it makes it seem like no one let the daughter know what was happening, she just came home expecting things to be normal and found out that her mom was gone. JMO - maybe I’m reading too much into semantics there.
This is exactly my impression also. If the boyfriend was present to supervise the kids, in the absence of the older sister & mother, he could have easily hid her disappearance from the younger kids. He could have done something nefarious while they were at school. Then explain away her absence to them.

Here are my questions, If the daughter who was with Nicole to celebrate her birthday is the person reported that last saw her and in the clothing description then she may have different clothing on when she went missing. We may not know exactly when she was missing other then the b-day party celebration, then we have a man she was dating who had her car, didn't contact the police regarding that car but gave it back to the daughter. Did LE have a chitchat with him? Was he the one who last saw her and gave the clothing description? And why-when did he have the car? Did the daughter see the car at her home during the b-day celebration? Little tidbits that bug me. IMO

This is exactly my impression also. If the boyfriend was present to supervise the kids, in the absence of the older sister & mother, he could have easily hid her disappearance from the younger kids. He could have done something nefarious while they were at school. Then explain away her absence to them.
Your post about school sent me to the calendar to see the days of the week.

Nicole was last seen at home the night of Thursday, Nov 2.

She was reporting missing on Saturday, Nov 4.

(info from first post in this thread)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm