PA PA - Sandra Hopler, 18, LaPlume, 29 Sept 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi - did you ever turn in this possible match? The Jane Doe's NamUs profile was modified today, but she only has one rule out listed and it's not Sandra.

Sandra has been submitted for Ft Indiantown Gap Doe several times by several people including, if memory serves, Sandra's sister. I submitted to both PSP troopers (for Sandra and UID) in 2010 when I first got the case for my old PA Missing site and DN. It kind of seemed like a no-brainer. But I was wrong. Sandra's been ruled out.

Sandra has been submitted for Ft Indiantown Gap Doe several times by several people including, if memory serves, Sandra's sister. I submitted to both PSP troopers (for Sandra and UID) in 2010 when I first got the case for my old PA Missing site and DN. It kind of seemed like a no-brainer. But I was wrong. Sandra's been ruled out.

I miss your PA missing site. Thank you for doing that for many years.
The Jane Doe's NamUs profile was modified again today but they haven't had any additional rule outs listed. Maybe they are at least looking trying to figure out who she is.

Oct 3 2022
by Rayna McGlynn

''Hopler was reported missing from Keystone College in La Plume, PA on September 29, 1973, and was last seen in Scranton, PA. She was 18 years old at the time of her disappearance.

At the time, officials say Hopler told her roommate she was going to go to New York City for a visit.

She was last seen at the bus stop and never returned home and has never been heard from again.

Officials created an updated age-progressed photo of Hopler; she would be 67 years old today.

According to police, Hopler had light brown hair and hazel eyes when she disappeared. She was approximately 5’4” and 125 lbs.

She was wearing a dark-colored blouse, a burgundy blazer and a new Seiko watch with a gold face on the day she went missing. Police say she was also carrying a tan purse with a shoulder strap.

Hopler's nickname is Sandy. She has a mole on her the back of her right hand between her thumb and index finger, a mole near the left side of her lip, and a small scar on one eyebrow. Her ears are pierced, and she wore eyeglasses.

Any persons with information regarding this incident are asked to contact the PSP Dunmore Station at 570-963-3156 and speak to Trooper Ives or online here.''
1664809298698.png
1664809322023.png
1664809342895.png

This September will mark 50 years since Sandra Hopler went missing.

LINK:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back