GUILTY FL - Nicole Fields, 28, Osceola County, 3 Nov 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love to educate ALL women going through a divorce or custody battle: do NOT put yourself alone with your ex. EVER. :furious:

It's been 12 years and I still am NEVER alone with my ex. I don't get in a car with him. I don't meet him at a coffee shop. I don't stay in the same room alone with him at my daughter's house. Better safe than sorry!

He crashed the(her)car in the Keys over 100 miles away and they zeroed in on this area after questioning him over night. Those poor kids

Massive search for missing mom of 2 continues

snip

Two separate searches were under way, involving more than 40 deputies, to find Fields, who hasn't been seen since last Thursday.
snip
Deputies said they were searching as much as 8 square miles in a neighborhood surrounded by trees and sliced with canals. They said that every neighbor caught in the middle may hold a clue.

WFTV found out Louis has been given meals and has slept in a secure area under the constant supervision of deputies.
Thats an odd statement ( me )

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/missing-mothers-ex-boyfriend-returns-osceola-count/nFX8k/

Honestly, I didn't want to post on this missing young woman in the beginning. But everyone needs to be found and I feel so badly for her children and family. They must be so worried and heartbroken. I truly believe she has struggles but has been trying to take the right path.

Honestly, I didn't want to post on this missing young woman in the beginning. But everyone needs to be found and I feel so badly for her children and family. They must be so worried and heartbroken. I truly believe she has struggles but has been trying to take the right path.

In looking at Nicole's past, it appears she messed up, but she did try to get her life more together with time. Everyone deserves to be found, you are right ColdPizza.

In this part of the investigation, I don't understand why the sheriffs don't put SL in the back of a cruiser and ask him to show them where he put Nicole's body so there can be some peace and closure for her family. I don't get it--it appears he's already confessed to killing Nicole, why not reveal her hiding place? He has to know where she is, doesn't he?

I wonder if he was so drugged up he can't remember exactly where he put her?

well, it was just a matter of time to find her

RIP Nicole

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt