GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

rainynights

Reaction score
Deputies said Thursday that Nicole Montalvo was last seen around 5 p.m. Monday when she dropped off her son with his grandparents and father on Hixon Avenue in St. Cloud.

Montalvo was supposed to pick her son up at Harmony School on Tuesday, but she never showed up, according to deputies.

Officials said Montalvo's cellphone has been turned off.

Montalvo, a white woman with black hair, was last seen wearing blue jeans and a gray shirt.

fit-630x353-000.jpg

Woman reported missing after failing to pick up her son from school

from that link :(

"Neighbor Gary Paul lives near the Hixon Avenue home and said he has seen digging using a bulldozer happening on the property. He mentioned that when detectives were casing the area.

"They do quite a bite of garbage burning, which isn't too unusual in this area but like I said the bulldozer was something that was definitely out of place," Paul said. "I've seen plenty of backhoes, but a bulldozer?"

"Neighbor Gary Paul lives near the Hixon Avenue home and said he has seen digging using a bulldozer happening on the property. He mentioned that when detectives were casing the area.

"They do quite a bite of garbage burning, which isn't too unusual in this area but like I said the bulldozer was something that was definitely out of place," Paul said. "I've seen plenty of backhoes, but a bulldozer?"
Wow, looks like a lot of updates were added since the original story. That is very concerning. MOO :(

More from the updated article:
Osceola County sheriff's Maj. Jacob Ruiz said Montalvo's disappearance is based on suspicious circumstances and deputies were at the grandparents' home gathering evidence.

Ruiz said Montalvo's disappearance is 100% out of character for her, and investigators are concerned about her well-being.

Ruiz said investigators are talking to anyone who had a relationship with her, including her ex-husband. Ruiz said they have a history of domestic violence.
Woman reported missing after failing to pick up her son from school

There was also a history of domestic violence in their relationship.

livestream from an hour ago on the facebook page of WKMG 6, orlando, with deputies gathering evidence at the home of nicole's son's grandparents. (parents of the ex.) tents are never a good sign.

So the ex and his parents live in the same house here or did I misunderstand?

Also it's the last place she was apparently seen and the neighbor reports bulldozer activity there recently wow, doesn't look good at all

Forgive me if this question is dumb; a backhoe is certainly sufficient enough to easily dig a hole to conceal a body, yes? So, what would be the need/purpose for a bulldozer in addition to the backhoe?

Oh so many things you can use a bulldozer for. Earth moving, dirt shoving, rock or big piles of just about anything you want to shove around, then you can kind of level things and pack them down, etc. Like they were smooth the whole time. To hide the damage a backhoe digging does too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back