GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am beginning to think that it should be required to do child exchanges in a public place/police department/something whenever there is a history of domestic abuse or either parent prefers it. I do that.
I’m afraid she did not leave that property and IMO there are people who know this - I’m hoping we do not have a repeat of Michelle Parker and the mistakes made early on in that investigation - JMO

Osceola deputies searches for missing woman at property belonging to ex-husband, sheriff’s office says

Authorities are searching a five-acre property belonging to the family of a missing St. Cloud woman’s ex-husband as they investigate her disappearance, the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday evening.

[...]

“The investigation led detectives to get a search warrant for that property, and that search is what they’re doing now,” he said.

[...]

Montalvo and the child’s father were in the process of separating at the time of the disappearance, according to court records.

Osceola deputies searches for missing woman at property belonging to ex-husband, sheriff’s office says

Authorities are searching a five-acre property belonging to the family of a missing St. Cloud woman’s ex-husband as they investigate her disappearance, the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday evening.

[...]

“The investigation led detectives to get a search warrant for that property, and that search is what they’re doing now,” he said.

[...]

Montalvo and the child’s father were in the process of separating at the time of the disappearance, according to court records.
I’m glad they clarified this - the divorce is ongoing according to the court records - link is upthread

[...]

[...]

I agree with others here that this likely won’t end well. :(

I am thinking IF harm came to her at the grandparents'/father's home, someone helped with vehicle being left where it was. And maybe the bulldozing and activity at the property was so obvious to neighbors because it's a red herring. Or maybe she will be found there because people are just that stupid. Lordy, I just hope she is found and her little boy is not in any danger.

Deputies search overnight for missing St. Cloud mother
Deputies search overnight for missing St. Cloud mother
Nicole Montalvo, 33, last seen on Monday
By Erik Sandoval - Reporter
Posted: 10:01 PM, October 24, 2019Updated: 11:21 PM, October 24, 2019
ST. CLOUD, Fla - Investigators with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office brought in generator-powered lights overnight to help in their search for a missing mother.

Deputies 'won't leave any stone unturned' in search for missing St. Cloud woman
They said 33-year-old Nicole Montalvo was last seen on Monday afternoon when she dropped off her son at the home of the child's grandparents and her estranged husband
Snipped

Forgive me if this question is dumb; a backhoe is certainly sufficient enough to easily dig a hole to conceal a body, yes? So, what would be the need/purpose for a bulldozer in addition to the backhoe?

I consider backhoes to be more suitable for digging, although they can be used for clearing, lifting, scraping, and moving large objects. Bulldozers are really good at moving, clearing, flattening, and scraping a whole lot of ground in a hurry. I don't find it odd for someone to own a backhoe, but bulldozers aren't something I would expect most people to own privately unless it was related to their profession and they used it often. I know one farmer with a mid-sized dozer and one farmer with a tiny dozer, no one else I know owns one, they just rent if they need it. Having one show up after a soon to be ex disappears is a little too coincidental to me. Although I suppose someone could be using it as a distraction to get police there looking and not elsewhere.

I am beginning to think that it should be required to do child exchanges in a public place/police department/something whenever there is a history of domestic abuse or either parent prefers it. I do that.

I've been hoping for this for a long time. My brother had to practically beg the judge to force a public meeting area since his ex was adamant about drop offs and pick ups done at both homes. Her best friend testified against her in their custody hearing about her plans for a false allegation. And the judge still thought it should be fine for them to swap at their own homes.

Osceola Deputies Searching for Missing Mom Nicole Montalvo
Snipped

• Authorities searching for missing mom Nicole Montalvo
  • Deputies found her 1999 Honda abandoned on Big Sky Blvd.
  • They're searching a 5-acre property on Hixon Ave. in relation to Montalvo
They also say they found her gold 1999 Honda, which was abandoned, on Big Sky Boulevard off Neptune Road.
Estranged husband Christopher Otero-Rivera is under probation and house arrest, according to deputies.

They say he is not a suspect or person of interest, but he is not cooperating with them either.

They also say Otero-Rivera has also had domestic violence issues with Montalvo in the past.

I’m wondering who was there at the 5 acre property when she dropped her son off- they must have something to allow them to search this vast property?

And I agree with the post - someone had to help spot her car- I’m hoping for video - still no mention of dogs searching that I can find

Authorities conduct dig at St. Cloud property after mom reported missing
Bbm
Deputies said Ortero-Rivera, 31, was arrested last year, accused of robbery, kidnapping and aggravated assault involving Montalvo. Authorities said there is a history of domestic violence between Montalvo and her ex-husband. Two weeks ago, Montalvo wrote the judge requesting that an order of protection be dropped. Detectives said he is not cooperating in their investigation; however, he is not considered a suspect.
-
Wonder what happened to trigger these events ? My guess is it was t going to be lifted and he became angry - her cell was shut off so that may help pinpoint the time it happened - it’s a lot of resources to search the 5 acres but yet he’s not named as a POI so what do they have? I wonder if the search warrant is public
jMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back