GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the article posted by oviedo :

Investigators are searching a 5-acre property -- including a construction shed, RV and trailers -- for Montalvo or evidence relating to her disappearance.

"There's a wooded area and a pond in that property, and so we are going to comb the entire property," said Major Jacob Ruiz, of the Osceola Sheriff's Office.

Deputies search 5-acre property for missing St. Cloud woman, investigators say

I remember when I first looked at Google street view of the Hixon Avenue property, I got the impression it might be the base for a home business. That based on vehicles and equipment there, if memory serves me correctly. All JMOO

I think it’s so interesting that they say he’s not a person of interest yet they have LE and tents and are digging in their property and will be there for “days”....
so worried about where this is going...
ITA
I'm wondering if they aren't doing that because he is already on house arrest? They had deputies there all night and have moved the command post onsite - articles linked upthread. To me, they are treating this 5 acre property as a crime scene IMO. With her cell phone being shut off, I wonder if they found something in the vehicle that they haven't stated? without the search warrant we are really just guessing why there is such a large LE presence on this property IMO

Osceola Co Sheriff just announced that investigators have discovered “possible human remains” along Hixson Ave. This was the last place that Nicole Montalvo was last seen.We will have more on Eyewitness News at 4, 5 and 6#wftv #missingmom

EHvhk06XkAAo3Xw.jpeg
Karen Parks on Twitter
Karen Parks (@KParksWFTV) | Twitter
2:00 PM (EDT) · Oct 25, 2019

Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson says they don’t know if the remains belong to a male or female. @WESH

(*video at link)
Gail Paschall-Brown on Twitter
Gail Paschall-Brown (@gpbwesh) | Twitter
2:00 PM (EDT) · Oct 25, 2019

Oh my goodness. She's only been missing a few days so if this is her they must have done something awful to the body to make the gender hard to determine. Maybe burned it or something. This is just awful.
Burned, Acid, Lye, Dismemberment - buried in different spots? OMG - but if it is her, at least the family will know

So now we wait for identification and arrest? curious who all will end up being involved in this if it is her? Can't help but think about the Rhoden family in OH - and what the Wagners allegedly did to get custody.....

Ugh but we knew this would be it. So sad it came to this point I’m so sad for her family that was trying so hard to hold out hope... and so sad for her baby. I’m happy at the prospect of justice being served.. i wonder how much his family knew or if they’re just victims too. How many lives he ruined so swiftly with his selfish actions...

I am hoping her vehicle has some evidence that will be useful - glad they found it so quickly IMO
I'm impressed with Osceola County Sheriff's handling of this. It seems they jumped on it right away. no time for disposal of evidence where it may never have been found IMO (of course, I am awaiting identification but feel sure it is NM).

1. Valerie Boey‏ @vboey 1h1 hour ago

Sheriff Gibson says remains were found in rear of property where missing mom Nicole Montalvo was last seen. They’re still working to identify remains.#Fox35 @fox35orlando

EHvmHW5X4AEAB7j.jpg

0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes

2. Here’s a view of the scene from our drone as deputies search for Nicole Montalvo.#Fox35@fox35orlando

EHvUiSeWoAA23Kd.jpg

0 replies 2 retweets 1 like
  3. Valerie Boey‏ @vboey 3h3 hours ago

You can see an excavator is used to dig up land in the search for missing mom Nicole Montalvo.#Fox35 @fox35orlando

Human remains found in search for missing Osceola County mother

They notified her family so I'm wondering if there was something helpful to them or if they just wanted the family to know in case it is her? which if it isn't , what the heck is going on at that property???
    JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back