GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The ex husband's DAD too? Yikes!
I wonder if he helped cover it up after, was simply around the property when it happened, or had an actual hand in it.

2 males vs 1 female, what little wussy cowards if that's the case

Snipped
Ortero-Rivera and his father, Angel Luis Rivera, were both arrested on Friday afternoon on unrelated charges as authorities are now saying they are an integral part of the investigation into Montalvo's disappearance.

"Christopher Ortero-Rivera has been arrested for violation of probation and the father, Angel Luis Rivera, has been arrested on charges related to being a registered felon," explained Major Jacob Ruiz with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office. "They are persons of interest, based on the discovery at the scene."

Sleuth away on the POIs
They run a business (more than one ) out of the address of the property which is not in the name of either of our POIs
Sunbiz.org lists a couple businesses tied to the property address

Where is the search warrant ?
Osceola clerk of court case records show a lot of activity under COR - going back a number of years

I am hoping her vehicle has some evidence that will be useful - glad they found it so quickly IMO
I'm impressed with Osceola County Sheriff's handling of this. It seems they jumped on it right away. no time for disposal of evidence where it may never have been found IMO (of course, I am awaiting identification but feel sure it is NM).
Yes, this is one of the most impressive LE displays I've seen recently and scooping up the POI on unrelated charges to get them secured was good work too. Glad the 2 POI are locked up and cannot flee. MOO

So if we are to create a timeline - we know she was there (Hixon ave house) Monday at 5 and that’s the last anyone saw - her cell phone was shut off (no time reported?) and she didn’t pick her son up Tuesday (elementary school 3:05pm?) - was he a car rider and left at the ramp? Who did the school call?
LE was onsite at the home of COR on Wednesday and had found her vehicle abandoned 8 miles away - so the question is how did this happen with his parents home (if they were home?) where was his son ? IMO there could have been a fight Monday and she was buried on the property Tuesday - what role did the father play in this ? Who will talk first? Where is the boy now ??? Safe I hope
Deputies 'won't leave any stone unturned' in search for missing St. Cloud woman
Other links posted upthread

I wonder if dad helped him move Nicole's car and get back home? That's one way he could have been involved as well as helping to cause her death and what was done to her. JMO
So sad.
Yes - he had to have help Monday or Tuesday - I don’t think they would leave it to Wednesday IMO

ETA - car was found Wednesday

Last edited:
Estranged husband of missing St. Cloud mother arrested
Snipped
Estranged husband of missing St. Cloud mother arrested
Christopher Otera Rivera named person of interest in her disappearance
By ClickOrlando Staff
Posted: 7:29 PM, October 25, 2019Updated: 8:08 PM, October 25, 2019
view

• Luis Rivera have been named persons of interest in disappearance of a missing St. Cloud mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back