GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
me too
We have not heard who picked him up from school when NM did not. I have my suspicions....

me too :( But I am hoping Nicole's family or a friend. I hope someone is keeping him sheltered and away from this mess. Good Lord, I really hope he isn't watching this go on. My heart is breaking for them right now.

me too :( But I am hoping Nicole's family or a friend. I hope someone is keeping him sheltered and away from this mess. Good Lord, I really hope he isn't watching this go on. My heart is breaking for them right now.
yes, i hope he isn't there on the property....that's where his dad and grandparents live after all. LE was there all night with generators for the lights guarding the crime scene. ugh.

It's doubtful the grandparents and ex husband are staying there as they search the place/dig up the yard, correct?

Good job Osceola County, staying up searching and digging into the night and early today. They were determined obviously.

This is unbelievable. Just tragic.

Has it been reported that it was customary for her to drop him off on Mondays at his property? He spent time in prison for beating her and there isn't a restraining order in place where the drop off had to be done in another fashion?

It seems she was probably attacked shortly after the drop off and I fear for what that child heard or witnessed. Based on the limited family history we know, I cannot imagine those parents of his don't know what he's capable of, and may even be in on this. If they're not, they are negligent in my book in raising and harboring a sick and violent predator. Just gross.

Mother never picked up son from school, deputies say
They updated this to include the details of her prior assault
Snipped
Court records show a turbulent history between the couple, including the husband's arrest in an alleged assault and a divorce filing.

According to records, Montalvo wrote a letter to a judge to get restrictions against him eased up after the alleged attack.

According to a criminal complaint, Montalvo told investigators she met her estranged husband in a parking lot when she was attacked.

She said a woman with her husband pulled her out of her car and then threw her to the ground.

The complaint said Montalvo's husband then grabbed her head and attempted to break her neck.

She said he slapped her across the face several times because he didn't like that she was texting a friend and took his son.

Authorities said the woman with him allegedly put a knife to Montalvo's throat and threatened to kill her.

Her estranged husband pleaded no contest to some of the charges in that case, but the woman, who was also arrested, went to trial.

Mother never picked up son from school, deputies say
They updated this to include the details of her prior assault
Snipped
Court records show a turbulent history between the couple, including the husband's arrest in an alleged assault and a divorce filing.

According to records, Montalvo wrote a letter to a judge to get restrictions against him eased up after the alleged attack.

According to a criminal complaint, Montalvo told investigators she met her estranged husband in a parking lot when she was attacked.

She said a woman with her husband pulled her out of her car and then threw her to the ground.

The complaint said Montalvo's husband then grabbed her head and attempted to break her neck.

She said he slapped her across the face several times because he didn't like that she was texting a friend and took his son.

Authorities said the woman with him allegedly put a knife to Montalvo's throat and threatened to kill her.

Her estranged husband pleaded no contest to some of the charges in that case, but the woman, who was also arrested, went to trial.

Oh WTH - my heart just sunk even further. Poor Nicole.

Just from one of the articles stating that ex is under house arrest (from prior issue?), I am guessing she had to take her son to ex. I don't know. I feel a little sick right now over this.

My God, did she comply with some order to have her son dropped off to this dumb***?
Wow, it seems she may not have had adequate counsel after the assault. This was leading a lamb to slaughter.

How did his parents not question the use of the bulldozer? It’s all so troubling
Yes I’m certain we will have a lot of info soon - too much is out there - the key will be identifying the remains IMO - there can be no reason they are there without a murder charge - arrest everyone I wish ! JMO

Honestly I want to go back to Michelle’s case and try to figure out how he got away with it - he still has the kids as far as I know and I don’t think her family even sees them - I would hate to see that happen here but remain hopeful yet sad at the same time - a body seems to make a difference IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back