GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Osceola deputies search for missing woman at property belonging to ex-husband, sheriff’s office says
Snipped-bbm
The child’s paternal family are not being considered persons of interest despite being uncooperative with the investigation, Sgt. Jacob Ruiz said.

“The investigation led detectives to get a search warrant for that property, and that search is what they’re doing now,” he said.
—-
Why wouldn’t they be cooperative? She was last seen there - her boy would know where she was IMO unless he was distracted ?
I will patiently wait for the arrest ...

from that link :(

"Neighbor Gary Paul lives near the Hixon Avenue home and said he has seen digging using a bulldozer happening on the property. He mentioned that when detectives were casing the area.

"They do quite a bite of garbage burning, which isn't too unusual in this area but like I said the bulldozer was something that was definitely out of place," Paul said. "I've seen plenty of backhoes, but a bulldozer?"

oh gosh he should be careful commenting while there's no arrest

Search continues for Nicole Montalvo, missing St. Cloud mother

ST. CLOUD, Fla - The search continues Friday for a 33-year-old St. Cloud mother who was reported missing after failing to pick up her 8-year-old son from school earlier this week.

At sunrise, more than a dozen investigators with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office arrived at the home of Nicole Montalvo's estranged husband and his parents on Hixon Avenue south of St. Cloud.

More News Headlines
Deputies 'won't leave any stone unturned' in search for missing St. Cloud woman

Detectives have been focusing on an area behind a garage and near a tree line on the 5-acre property.

Investigators brought in generator-powered lights overnight Thursday to help in their search for Montalvo, who was last seen Monday afternoon when she dropped off her son at the home.

"This is totally unlike her," said Maj. Jacob Ruiz, of the Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

Ruiz said Montalvo's cellphone has been turned off, and her car was found abandoned 8 miles away on Big Sky Boulevard.
snipped

At least they are now calling the husband "estranged".

Local here, heard nothing of this.. spreading it on local missing sites..
Michelle Parker: 6 years after Florida mom disappeared, ex-fiancé is prime suspect
Deputies search 5-acre property for missing St. Cloud woman, investigators say

a few more details
snipped - BBM

The Sheriff's Office said it has been talking to Montalvo's husband, but said he is being uncooperative.

According to court documents from a year ago, Montalvo called deputies reporting her estranged husband and another person took her to a secluded area, where Montalvo said he slapped her across the face several times because he didn't like her texting a friend and taking his son.

The document also said he threw her to the ground and attempted to break her neck, and said if she called police she would be killed.

Earlier this month, Montalvo sent a handwritten letter to a judge asking for the order of protection she had against him be dropped because it would be best for her son.

Last edited:
Hixon Ave (searching) Big Sky Blvd (her car abandoned)

let's hope her car got there via the turnpike
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

they know her cell phone was shut off (assume they know what time by now?) - have they checked to see if it pinged? her vehicle probably does not have GPS - they are specifically digging around on this property on Hixon. Why is that? What else do they have? The search warrant would reveal information IMO. also, I read he was under house arrest? Osceola Deputies Searching for Missing Mom Nicole Montalvo
snipped
Estranged husband COR is under probation and house arrest, according to deputies.

I don't post much, but this one really grabbed me. I looked through her FBs and seeing the pictures of her with her son, and then knowing the likely outcome (MOO), made me tear up. He reminds me of my son, and I can't even imagine...

Does house arrest in FL involve some type of monitoring device ? Of course, I'm sadly aware those can be and have been removed in the past. Wish LE would name COR as a POI so we could sleuth a little more.

Does house arrest in FL involve some type of monitoring device ? Of course, I'm sadly aware those can be and have been removed in the past. Wish LE would name COR as a POI so we could sleuth a little more.
I don't know but wow - if they do, and he had it on - the stories it may tell! I'm in contact with a local reporter so if we have questions (I've asked to see if we can get the search warrant) we can ask. I do not want this to end up like Michelle's case or Susan Powell (I hope someone is looking after her son, preferably her brother IMO). I don't know why they haven't had cadaver dogs out there yet but maybe they have and it hasn't been reported.

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help finding Nicole Montalvo. Deputies say she was last seen on Monday around 5:00 p.m. dropping her son off with her grandparents and father at a home on Hixon Ave. in St. Cloud.
Direct link to video:
Anvato Universal Player
Osceola County deputies search for missing mom

Deputies said they are speaking with Montalvo's estranged husband but he is not cooperating.

Court records show a turbulent history between the couple, including the husband's arrest in an alleged assault and a divorce filing.
Mother never picked up son from school, deputies say

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help finding Nicole Montalvo. Deputies say she was last seen on Monday around 5:00 p.m. dropping her son off with her grandparents and father at a home on Hixon Ave. in St. Cloud.
Direct link to video:
Anvato Universal Player
Osceola County deputies search for missing mom

Deputies said they are speaking with Montalvo's estranged husband but he is not cooperating.

Court records show a turbulent history between the couple, including the husband's arrest in an alleged assault and a divorce filing.
Mother never picked up son from school, deputies say
9:15am is the latest update i can find. I would think by now they have brought the dogs in. Trying to find out who is on scene now - news at noon should have covered this.
ETA - clickorlando updated at 10am ish
Search continues for Nicole Montalvo, missing St. Cloud mother

Deputies search 5-acre property for missing St. Cloud woman, investigators say
12:52pm
Deputies searching wooded area of St. Cloud for missing mother last seen Monday

By: Kelly Healey , Katlyn Brieskorn

Updated: Oct 25, 2019 - 12:52 PM
  • OSC-MISSING-PERSON-MONTALVO.transfer_1571999786297_16659932_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

• sky%20missing%20woman_1571956307957.jpg_16656285_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

I think it’s so interesting that they say he’s not a person of interest yet they have LE and tents and are digging in their property and will be there for “days”....
so worried about where this is going...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back