GUILTY FL - Olivia Madison Garcia, 1, dies of head trauma, Ocoee, 4 Oct 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The entire world appears to have gone insane. What is wrong with these adults that they resort to murdering the tiny little children in their care???

Maybe Ms. Anthony can show her the ropes...I agree, Reannan...I too have a hard time understanding why people like that do what they do.

Maybe the two killers can exchange storys and compare. I wonder if BillyBob's daughter had a nanny for her daughter too. Maybe it was the same nanny as Casey's nanny is still on the loose :furious: Casey looks remind me of that Madam...Heidi who went to prison for a few years but now has a place in Reno or Vegas where the workers are males and are there to service women...the last I heard anyway. Casey and Heidi could be sisters! At least Heidi was making money instead of giving it away :eek:

According to what I read, the little girl wasn't the daughter of Amanda, daughter of BillyBob. She was just watching her. Amanda was the babysitter!! :rolleyes:

Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Found Guilty Of Manslaughter
Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 2, 2011
Orlando, FL
The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton has been found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of a child.The Orange County State Attorney's Office says the verdict against 32-year-old Amanda Brumfield was returned Friday. She faced murder charges in the October 2008 death of her best friend's 1-year-old daughter, Olivia Madison Garcia.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28105088/detail.html

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/07/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/thornton-daughter-sentenced-ppl/

Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter, Amanda Brumfield, was sentenced to 20 years in prison Thursday after being convicted of aggravated manslaughter of a child in May, the Orlando Sentinel reports. In October 2008, Brumfield was babysitting her goddaughter, 1-year-old Olivia Madison Garcia, who died while in her care in central Florida. Brumfield, 32, was initially charged with murder in the child's death, but was found not guilty.

Wow - Florida is not a safe harbor for child killers, good

Some snips, more at link.

Woman released from prison in Florida 1-year-old's death

Amanda Brumfield, who was convicted but maintained her innocence in the 2008 death of her best friend’s 1-year-old toddler, has been released early from her 20-year prison sentence after a deal with prosecutors, according to the Innocence Project of Florida.

The nonprofit, which seeks to exonerate wrongly convicted people, had recently asked the state Board of Executive Clemency to pardon Brumfield or commute her sentence, arguing she was wrongfully convicted of a crime disproven by medical and scientific evidence.

A judge signed an order Thursday that resentenced her to 10 years instead of 20 — resulting in her immediate release, records show. In exchange, Brumfield agreed to stop pursuing her innocence claim in the courts, said Seth Miller, the executive director of the Innocence Project of Florida.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back