FL FL - Pamela Pendley Biggers, 52, Panama City Beach, 28 Jan 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I finally got back to the Walmart in Destin, Fl.(My family has been ill.)
I truly wonder if the family wants to find her. I did see the billboard by the front door, and it only shows children!!!!!
Again, I say.....I thought I saw her.

I truly wonder if the family wants to find her. I did see the billboard by the front door, and it only shows children!!!!!
Again, I say.....I thought I saw her. Please check it out.
I truly hope the family looks at the surveillance photos here. I was way disappointed to see the only missing posters were at the front, and did NOT show Pam.

Again, I say.....I thought I saw her. Please check it out.
I truly hope the family looks at the surveillance photos here. I was way disappointed to see the only missing posters were at the front, and did NOT show Pam.

Do you know for sure that Pam's family has been told of your possible sighting? Wal-Mart only posts pictures of missing children. Maybe, if you took her poster with you, and told the manager that you thougt you had seen her there, he might make an exception and post her flyer.

I am in touch with Pam's family, and will gladly get this info to them if you haven't already done so directly. Just let me know !!!

Hi barb,
I have no idea if anyone in the family has checked it out. I thought posting it here would get someone's attention. Destin is not that far from Panama City. I did try to contact someone at that www.findpambiggers.com site. They don't update that too often. Anyway, I could print out a poster, and take it to the manager there. I think the employees there need to look good at it. Especially the produce stockers. Also, the bread delivery people. I wish I had done more, but was frazzled myself that day. I was trying to buy my son a surprise, while he was sitting in McDonald's with my mother. I hope someone has checked out our area. I thought Hueytown wasn't that far of a drive from here. But, I can go to the Walmart, but I'd like to know if they have or are going to check out the area here, instead. It might get them more attention. I don't know what else I could do. Let me know.
Thanks,
ShowerSinger

Hi ShowerSinger,
I responded to your PM to me, and have sent a message to Pam's sister. I should hear back from her tomorrow as it is so late tonight. I'll be back in touch with you as soon as I hear from her. Thanks so much for being so concerned. Pam's case has been one that has really touched my heart, and I would love for her to be found.
Barb

Hi Shower Singer,
I spoke on and off via email to Pam's sister today. I think for sure someone will be down in Destin soon with Pam's flyer. I'm hoping you'll talk to someone tomorrow, as we discussed. Paula mentioned she got an e-mail a couple of weeks ago from someone, was that you? Maybe once yu make the call you talked about, we should have the PI see if he can get a local news station interested in the story. He needs to look at the tapes at the Wal-Mart, if you can pin down the dates you think you saw her, that would be very, very helpful too.

I'll continue to talk to Paula and the family, they have my phone number and email contact. PM me if you wnat it too. I'll do anything I can to help this family in their search for Pam.

Hugs, and thanks for your willingness to help them out in their desperate search for their loved one.

Barbie

Hello,
I must say that I am totally disappointed in the response to my family's sighting of Miss Pam. Everytime I go to Walmart, here in Destin, I am shocked that there is no photo, at the front doors, and it seems like no interest. I'm now more inclined to say nothing, if I see someone/something that might help. I can't begin to tell you the anguish that we have felt, for not screaming out loud "Miss Pam." It makes us think something more sinister has happened to her. Again, we firmly believe we have seen her. (Or maybe her double.) Nonetheless, I will welcome and participate in anything I can do. I will even offer our guest bedroom out to a family member, to search. A special thanks to Barbie, for keeping this disappearance alive. As I said before, Destin, is not that far from Panama City. Please let us know, how we can help further.

:unksam:
Hello Group!

My name is Angie Cantrell and I am from the B'ham area. I am a member of the Alabama Association of Private Investigator's as well as the Walker County Rescue Squad in Jasper, AL.

Our Association will be hosting 3 Alabama stops for the "On The Road To Remember Tour" in August. Our Rescue Squad will be planning and assisting with the stop in the B'ham area. Our featured case will be Nadia Kersh.

We are attempting to contact as many family members, friends and supporters of Alabama Missing Person's as we can to let them know about these events. I will post the information on the Alabama stops below. You can also go to the tour's main web site to find details for the other states they will be visiting this year.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/category/national-road-tour/

B'ham (Pelham actually)

Date: August 19th
Time: 12PM until
200 Terrace Drive
Pelham, AL. 35124
Featured Case: Nadia Kersh
Events will include: Hot Dog Cookout, Balloon Release, Candlelight Vigil and Dove Release (If allowed at location)
Coordinator: Angie Cantrell - Chris Cantrell
abcantrell@gmail.com

Montgomery

Date: August 19th
Time: 3PM - 7PM
335 Coosa Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Coordinators: Scott Hadley - soctt351150@yahoo.com
Robert Johnson - knighthawk194@hotmail.com

Mobile

Date: August 24th
Time: 9AM until
2703 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, AL. 36602
Coordinator: Michelle Alfonso - michelle@baldwininvestigativegroup.com

Thank You for your support! Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators if you have any questions!

I pray she is found one day and is safe. I remember the morning she was reported missing. I lived not far from her hotel. I was just in Panama City Beach a little over a week ago and thought of her.

New Sketch of Missing Woman Released -

Pam Biggers
C15403F9C464450CBD58CDE614137BD5.jpg

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/New-Sketch-of-Missing-Woman-Released--256918101.html

Just heard of Pam on her episode of last seen alive.

Monica Caison helped Pam's husband and sister in their search. They think she is in Miami.

At the end of the episode it showed Pam's husband passed away April 2014. My heart broke that he wasn't able to find her before he passed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the episode. They gave quite a bit of background material than I have seen before. I just don't feel she is alive after all this time. I feel like she would have turned up in a shelter if she was. I believe something happened to her when she first disappeared and her remains have not been found. So sad about her husband passing without finding her.

I had not heard of this case until last night on the I.D. TV show, "Last Seen Alive", but it appears her husband and sister are still searching all leads wherever they come up.

So sad, I wish them peace. All of them.

But no, it's doubtful she'd still be alive now. I didn't know her husband died, the TV show didn't mention this from what I saw.

Her son is still alive I"m sure and now his father I see, is more than likely in her loving arms again. May they, R.I.P. to both.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/last-seen-alive

But no, it's doubtful she'd still be alive now. I didn't know her husband died, the TV show didn't mention this from what I saw.

SBM

It was mentioned in a text update on the screen towards the end of the show. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027