Found Deceased FL - Phillip 5, Karma 6, Phillip Zilliot 25 & Rain Mancini 26, Endangered, last seen 12:30am in Nottingham Trail area, Hudson, 12 Jun 2024 *homicide*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1718434658514.png

PASCO COUNTY, Fla. – Pasco Sheriff’s deputies are urgently searching for Rain Mancini, Phillip Zilliot II, Karma Zilliot, and Phillip Zilliot III.

Pasco Sheriff’s deputies are currently searching for missing/endangered: Rain Mancini, Phillip Zilliot II, Karma Zilliot & Phillip Zilliot III. Mancini, Zilliot II, Zilliot & Zilliot III were all last seen on June 12 around 12:30a.m. in the Nottingham Trl. area of Hudson. It’s not known what Mancini, Zilliot II, Zilliot and Zilliot III were last seen wearing.

Rain Mancini, 26, is 5’7”, around 240 lbs., with auburn hair and brown eyes.
Phillip Zilliot II, 25, is 5’10”, around 238 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
Karma Zilliot, 6, is 3’6”, around 65 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Phillip Zilliot III, 5, is 4”, around 65 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of these individuals, please call the Pasco Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Line at 727-847-8102, option 7, or report tips online at PascoSheriff.com/tips.

Share This Story!​

missing-family-4.jpg

According to the sheriff's office:
  • Rain Mancini, 26, is 5'7", around 240 lbs., with auburn hair and brown eyes.
  • Phillip Zilliot II, 25, is 5'10", around 238 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • Karma Zilliot, 6, is 3'6", around 65 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes.
  • Phillip Zilliot III, 5, is 4", around 65 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • Pasco County family missing and endangered, deputies say
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
From 2016-2022, Mom's had some Failure to Appear, Domestic Violence, Theft, Making False Statements, Battery & Drug cases in Pasco County.

Perhaps this is the reason the family is considered endangered. Lets hope it all resolves safely for the family.

Oh sheets. I didn't expect that...

"Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said human remains were found during the search, but the identity of the deceased is not known. He also said it is not yet known exactly how many bodies were found as of this report.

The 10-acre property where the remains were found is also still being searched."

Per LE press conference linked above, the family was transient a lot, and the argument with Rory, precipitated by drinking, is when Rory shot John Doe. ME has to identify remains. No confirmation of mother & children status. 10 acres of property to search.

Sheriff Chris Nocco says a suspect is charged with first degree murder.

Nocco said the sheriff’s office charged Rory Atwood, 25, with murder in the first-degree in connection with the human remains.

JUN 15, 2024
[...]

“Rain’s friend, Rain, Phillip and Rory were all at the house together with Rain and Phillip’s two children, who I mentioned, and Rory’s daughter, who is a juvenile as well. (They) were all at the house while the adults were drinking,” Nocco said. “...Per Rain’s friend, Rain, Phillip and Rory were all drinking alcohol and they started arguing. ...

Around 2 a.m. the following day, Atwood called one of his friends to tell them he had shot somebody, according to the sheriff. Nocco described Atwood’s behavior on the call as “frantic” and “really upset,” yet despite Atwood’s alleged statements, the information wouldn’t reach the sheriff’s office for another 12 hours.

[...]

The sheriff’s office received information from a third or possibly fourth party around 2 p.m. Thursday, launching its investigation and soon visiting Atwood’s property. Atwood gave permission for the sheriff’s office to walk around, what would result in no discoveries until a second search was performed Friday with help from cadaver K-9s.

[...]

*Human remains have been found in Pasco County that may be related to a missing persons case involving two adults and two children. According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, a missing persons case has been open since Thursday as detectives looked for Rain Mancini, 26, Phillip Zilliot, 25, Karma Zilliot, 6, and Phillip Zilliot, III, 5. The Sheriff's Office said human remains were found at the home of Rory Atwood, who has been arrested and charged with first-degree homicide.

JUN 15, 2024
While the medical examiner is still working to identify the remains, the sheriff’s office still considers the Zilliots as missing people. Nocco said he hopes there is a chance the children are still alive.

“We believe they may be on the property deceased, but we do not know that definitively,” the sheriff said. “And we will do everything we can to track them down. We pray to God they’re alive somewhere.”

Shelly Zilliot says she wants everyone to know that each of her missing family members hold a special place in her heart.

"My daughter Karma, she just finished school and she would get off the bus and tell me what she learned," she said. "My grandson wanted to be a ninja... He wants to be a ninja... I just really need to know they're okay."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back