Found Deceased FL - Phillip 5, Karma 6, Phillip Zilliot 25 & Rain Mancini 26, Endangered, last seen 12:30am in Nottingham Trail area, Hudson, 12 Jun 2024 *homicide*

wow, did not hear about this case anywhere else.

Where is the outrage?

No one deserves this. NO ONE.
Probably because they know who did it, and they're in custody.

That must have been one huge firepit, to burn four people (and this has nothing to do with all of them being plus-sized). I'm guessing that other drugs were involved, too, and that everyone involved has had incredibly rough lives.

That must have been one huge firepit, to burn four people (and this has nothing to do with all of them being plus-sized). I'm guessing that other drugs were involved, too, and that everyone involved has had incredibly rough lives.
I think I read in the affidavit that the pit is 10 feet. I live in the south, and have seen some large fire pits, but that's extremely large.
IMO.

I think I read in the affidavit that the pit is 10 feet. I live in the south, and have seen some large fire pits, but that's extremely large.
IMO.
I've noticed here (SWFL) that people with property tend to have large burn pits. They collect yard debris, burnable trash, etc and let it pile up. Then they notify the fire dept when they're going to torch it. The property owners know to keep the hose handy. However, during burn bans in the winter, they're not allowed to do that. So by rainy season the pile is big.

JUN 19, 2024
[...]

Paquette did landscaping work with Zilliot II, who he described as a good man and a hard worker.

[...]

Records stated Atwood evicted the family on June 1 for failure to pay rent. Records said days later, there was an altercation involving a firearm and a knife.

“They should have got more help,” Paquette said Wednesday.

Paquette said he wishes more people were there to help the family before it was too late.

[...]

The children’s grandmother, SZ said she is devastated.

“I'm so broken right now,” Zilliot said. “And I have to go on because I have my daughter and two other grandchildren.”

I doubt very highly the argument stemmed from rent. JMO the property is held in trust and I suspect Rory is the remainder beneficiary, at least for his lifetime. So pretty sweet deal for him. That property is pretty large, and off the road a piece. I think this will end up having to do with arguing about drugs. MOO

IMO.
I think of a fire pit as a cauldron or brick circle in someone's backyard. This firepit sounds more like a mini-landfill, and those are actually not uncommon in rural areas.

:mad: :mad:

June 25, 2024

The Florida man who allegedly slaughtered a family of four and burned their bodies in a pit told a friend he killed the 5-year-old boy because he “felt bad” after seeing him “convulsing” in the laundry room.

Atwood reportedly told the friend that he killed Mancini and Phillip Zilliot II when they attacked him after they killed their children. Atwood claimed he was able to disarm Mancini and the elder Zilliot of a 9 mm and then shot them in self-defense.

There's a lot more in the article....it's hard to read. :mad:

:mad: :mad:

June 25, 2024

The Florida man who allegedly slaughtered a family of four and burned their bodies in a pit told a friend he killed the 5-year-old boy because he “felt bad” after seeing him “convulsing” in the laundry room.

Atwood reportedly told the friend that he killed Mancini and Phillip Zilliot II when they attacked him after they killed their children. Atwood claimed he was able to disarm Mancini and the elder Zilliot of a 9 mm and then shot them in self-defense.

There's a lot more in the article....it's hard to read. :mad:
ole Rory must be worried about physical evidence tying him to the 5 year old son's murder and is presplaining that. Not buying that any more than the first version.

So he killed the parents after they killed their own kids yet he didn’t find the kids til 2 hours after he killed the parents and the boy was still alive “convulsing”? That’s the best story he could come up with so far?
Agreed .
Also thought the first story was a bit different ?
It keeps 'changing'.
Imo.

Rory is clearly NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.
Yep.
A little dark humor in this terrible case.
So awful it makes me & prob. most people sickened.
But my laughter is aimed squarely at the suspect.
Omo.

Agreed .
Also thought the first story was a bit different ?
It keeps 'changing'.
Imo.

Yep.
A little dark humor in this terrible case.
So awful it makes me & prob. most people sickened.
But my laughter is aimed squarely at the suspect.
Omo.
yeah, sometimes you gotta laugh else you'll cry. cases like this make me feel that way.

The kids haven't. There were 2 who were killed and Rory's daughter was a witness. They weren't living rough lives. They were just dealt a bad hand.

512024CF002718CFAXWS Pasco County
ATWOOD, RORY JOHN [ATWOOD, RORY JOHN GRAEME]
HOMICIDE-MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED

Nothing on the calendar.

1719526120703.png

========================
Another case but I think it's closed. This Complaint is 7 pages long. Nothing on the calendar.

512024CF002808CFAXWS
Pasco County
ATWOOD, RORY JOHN [ATWOOD, RORY JOHN GRAEME]
HOMICIDE-MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED

1719526234888.png

Attachments

• Atwood Complaint 7pgs.pdf
    886.7 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online