FL - Prosecutors decide to not charge woman who put son's head in toilet, Leesburg, 5 Sep 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
'Stop telling me you want me to die; I get it,' says woman who put son's head in toilet

The Leesburg Police Department said Wednesday that it wanted to arrest a mother for dunking her son's head in a toilet, but the state attorney's office declined to pursue charges.
upload_2018-9-6_22-50-2.jpeg
The agency said it started to investigate the incident on Saturday after video surfaced on Facebook of the woman dunking her 3-year-old son's head in a toilet after he used profanity.

[...]

After interviewing the child, police and the Florida Department of Children and Families recommended that the state attorney file charges against Kaitlyn Wolf, claiming the incident "threatened harm of mental injury due to bizarre punishment."

But the state attorney's office said there was no physical abuse or neglect.

[...]

"It was a joke between the three of us. My sons and I horseplay rough," Wolf said. "We stuck his head in the toilet and flushed it. And my older son was recording it."

Wolf said she sent the video to the boy's babysitter.

"I sent it to her as a joke, like, 'Haha. This is the new way you can discipline them,'" she said. "So she sent it to my boyfriend's ex, who sent it out and made it go viral."

[...]

"It was just a game," Wolf said. "I didn't inflict harm on him. He didn't have any bruise or cuts. He was laughing during the video."

She said she regrets the stunt and has received death threats because of the viral video.

upload_2018-9-6_22-49-42.jpegupload_2018-9-6_22-54-22.png

Leesburg Police Department

Myrt Price on Twitter
Right now DCF is looking into this video that was posted on Facebook. It shows a Leesburg mom, putting her 3 year old son’s head in the toilet. She claims it was all a joke.

Mum's 'shocking' toilet punishment for son, 3, caught swearing

Mum receives death threats over vid of her flushing son’s head down loo

Viral Video Shows Mom Dunking Son's Head in Toilet and Flushing — But She Claims it Was 'Joke'

Mom: Video of son getting dunked in toilet was just a joke

Wow. Look at this child’s arms and tell me that didn’t hurt him. What decent mother even thinks this is fun or funny or even a good form of discipline. It makes me sick that she’s off scot-free for this.

Whe
Wow. Look at this child’s arms and tell me that didn’t hurt him. What decent mother even thinks this is fun or funny or even a good form of discipline. It makes me sick that she’s off scot-free for this.

My first thought when I saw her holding both his arms together - how painful and what will she think of next ..... its like mothers who burn their kids to teach them the danger.. that's abuse plain and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back