GUILTY FL - Rapper Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy aka Xxxtentacion, 20, shot dead, Broward County, 18 Jun 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Rapper Xxxtentacion shot and killed in South Florida

Rapper Xxxtentacion was shot in South Florida on Monday, USA TODAY has confirmed.
7B821A16-B5E1-4E38-B0DB-4D3CFAA49014.jpeg
The rapper (real name: Jahseh Onfroy) was gunned down outside of a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach, Fla., the Broward County Sheriff's Office told USA TODAY.

Rescue workers transferred the 20-year-old to North Broward Hospital. At 5:40 p.m. ET, local police tweeted that "the adult male that was taken to the hospital has been pronounced dead."

Authorities in Florida say they're searching for two suspects in the fatal shooting.

[...]

Broward Sheriff on Twitter

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...a-rapper-xxxtentacion-20-dead-in-shooting-tmz

RIP X goes viral after rapper XXXTentacion is killed in Deerfield Beach

Kanye West, J. Cole, Others React to XXXTentacion's Death

XXXTentacion was a popular rapper in my area, although I can't stand rap so I never heard any of his stuff personally.

There's all these things going around Twitter about another rapper, Soldier Kidd, being in the same town (less than a mile away) at the time of Jashseh's death, and then posting a photo somewhere with a gun as well as another picture with a red mask, similar to the one used by one of the murderers. There's also rumors that rapper Drake may have hired Soldier Kidd to kill Jahseh due to him allegedly spilling the beans about Drake's illegitimate child.

My daughter brought this terrible crime to my attention. Although I have never heard of XXXtentacion or listened to his music, It saddens me that such a young life was cut short. After doing some research I have some questions regarding the crime scene footage. XXXtentacion had several facial tattoos. In the footage I have viewed the left side of his face shows no tattoos. Photos of him on the internet show him with a clock tattoo on his left cheek. I am very confused as to where his tattoos have gone. I thought possibly the camera angle. Yet every photo or footage I view of the crime scene there are no tattoos on the left side of his face.

Attachments

• xxx_tats1.jpg
    xxx_tats1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 49
  • xxx_car.jpeg
    xxx_car.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 45
Dedrick Devonshay Williams, 22, was in a Broward County courtroom this morning, charged with murder. Investigators say he was identified using surveillance video from the Deerfield Beach motorcycle shop.

Williams blocked XXXTentacion's car while the other men shot the rapper. Police continue to search for two suspected gunmen

A public memorial will be held Wednesday at the BB&T Center in Sunrise. It will include an open-casket viewing with cell phones and cameras prohibited.

Suspect in rapper's slaying in Broward court, 2 other men sought

XXXTentacion killing: 4 charged with first-degree murder over rapper’s death
Police in Florida have charged four men with the murder of Florida rapper XXXTentacion, including the two suspects arrested in June and July.
Robert Allen and Trayvon Newsome have now joined Michael Boatwright and Dedrick Williams in being accused of killing the hip-hop artist outside a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach, north of Miami, on June 18. All four men were indicted by a grand jury on Friday.
upload_2018-7-22_11-47-56.jpeg

XXXTentacion suspect emotionless as he appears in bond court

The final suspect to face a judge in the killing of South Florida rapper XXXTentacion showed no emotion Wednesday as he appeared in bond court. Trayvon Newsome, 20, surrendered to deputies about 5 p.m. Tuesday at his lawyer's office in Fort Lauderdale.

The other three suspects, Robert Allen, Dedrick Williams and Michael Boatwright, all 22, have already been arrested and remain in jail.

XXXTentacion Wins Best New Hip Hop Artist at BET Hip Hop Awards
XXXTentacion was celebrated with a posthumous honor at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards.

The late rapper won Best New Hip Hop Artist during the show, which was taped on Saturday (Oct. 6) at The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater in Miami Beach, Fla.

His mother, Cleopatra Bernard, along with X’s former manager, Solomon Sounds, and lawyer, Bob Celestin, accepted on his behalf to cheers from audience members including MadeinTYO. “I love you forever @xxxtentacion !!! Best New Hip Hop Gone 2 Soon. Love u,” tweeted TYO.

One of the four men accused of murdering XXXTentacion has waived his right to a speedy trial.

Robert Allen and Michael Boatwright appeared in court on October 19. Both are accused of taking part in the robbery that ended in the murder of the rapper. At the hearing, Allen waived his 6th Amendment right to be tried expediently. While the Constitution guarantees the right to a quick trial, defendants occasionally waive that right so that they can have time to build a case.

Alleged Murderer Of XXXTentacion Waived His Right to a Speedy Trial

More than four years after gunmen killed emerging rap star XXXTentacion during a robbery outside a South Florida motorcycle shop, three suspects are now scheduled to go on trial.

Shooting suspect Michael Boatwright, 28, and his accused accomplices, Dedrick Williams, 26, and Trayvon Newsome, 24, could all receive life sentences if convicted of first-degree murder. They are also charged with armed robbery. They have pleaded not guilty.

A fourth man, Robert Allen, 26, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder last year and is expected to testify against the other three. Jury selection is set to begin Jan. 18 and is expected to last three weeks. The trial is expected to last into March.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back