FL FL - Arielle Reis Coutinho Valdes, 21, went for a run, Lee Co, 28 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She likely got hit by a car. The driver could have picked her up to take her to the hospital. Maybe she died though. Maybe they were drinking. Maybe they hid the body.

It is unlikely a car hit her and the driver took the time to stop and drag her into their vehicle without anyone seeing a thing. Usually if they don't want to call 911, they just keep driving, unfortunately, but just my opinion.

LE needs to figure out where she was last seen on CCTV. And appeal to the public to check their dashcams, Ring doorbells, etc. for specific time-frames in specific areas, IMO.

I hope she went to a friend's house and just hasn't been ready to go home but will be located safe this weekend.

I am concerned about self-harm in this case.
I am too. I am also concerned how the last footage LE has shared of her being seen is going up the bridge and not back down the other side.

I believe the height of the Edison Bridge is 55 feet which is not terribly high, it is still really dangerous and could be a fatal fall.

All MOO. I hate to think the worst. Hopefully tomorrow we wake up to some positive news.

I am too. I am also concerned how the last footage LE has shared of her being seen is going up the bridge and not back down the other side.

I believe the height of the Edison Bridge is 55 feet which is not terribly high, it is still really dangerous and could be a fatal fall.

All MOO. I hate to think the worst. Hopefully tomorrow we wake up to some positive news.
In considering the possibility of self-harm, I am wondering … Has anyone heard/read anywhere whether Arielle’s alleged mental health struggles had been chronic/ongoing (e.g. generalized anxiety/clinical depression), or was she dealing with more of an acute issue/causal factor (e.g. a recent break-up)?

Last edited:
Good Morning Locals. Any updates to share with us?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back