Identified! FL - Riviera Beach, WhtMale 179UMFL, >60, w/ .22 rifle, Jan'96 - Name not found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello All, I just wanted to give an update on this case. As of this week my Papa's sister's DNA was entered into the DNA database. And they said it wasn't a match with this UID. Thank you to everyone that has helped with his case. But it looks like we are at another dead end.
Thank you!

Hello All, I just wanted to give an update on this case. As of this week my Papa's sister's DNA was entered into the DNA database. And they said it wasn't a match with this UID. Thank you to everyone that has helped with his case. But it looks like we are at another dead end.
Thank you!

I hope you are going to find out the truth soon Ashley. I am really surprised that this UID wasn't your papa by going by looks.

This link doesn't work. Can you try to resend it.

Okay so this may be far out there but I had a thought about a serial killer in Alabama...There are a few older males in Alabama that have gone missing. My grandfather, James Aaron Toole is one of them. Looks like the first one reported is 967DMAL. Just a thought.upload_2020-7-1_12-44-13.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back